One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
2016
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Jul 14, 2014 21:10:05   #
rickdri
 
Here's my take on the 2016 presidential election!
If Romney and Clinton are nominated to run for their respective parties in 2016, we should all do as Monty Brewster, (Richard Pryor), said and write in None of the above! Maybe then both parties will rush to find some good candidates for president! Of course many on here will not agree with me! However as the old saying goes, Que Sera Sera!

| Reply
Jul 14, 2014 21:17:50   #
buffalo Loc: Texas
 
Depends on what one's definition of a good candidate is. Wanna bet mine and yours is not the same?

| Reply
Jul 14, 2014 21:45:39   #
Ranger7374 Loc: Arizona, 40 miles from the border in the DMZ
 
rickdri wrote:
Here's my take on the 2016 presidential election!
If Romney and Clinton are nominated to run for their respective parties in 2016, we should all do as Monty Brewster, (Richard Pryor), said and write in None of the above! Maybe then both parties will rush to find some good candidates for president! Of course many on here will not agree with me! However as the old saying goes, Que Sera Sera!


Don't do that because my dad, always votes for Clint Eastwood, he would win then.....wait that wouldn't be a bad idea, how about Dirty Harry For president. lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

| Reply
Jul 14, 2014 23:15:05   #
Jack2014
 
Ranger7374 wrote:
Don't do that because my dad, always votes for Clint Eastwood, he would win then.....wait that wouldn't be a bad idea, how about Dirty Harry For president. lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Or his talking chair? Hahaha, where do you pukes get em?

| Reply
Jul 15, 2014 00:07:17   #
rickdri
 
Jack2014 wrote:
Or his talking chair? Hahaha, where do you pukes get em?


Hey here's an idea, why don't you grow up and learn how to carry on a conversation like an adult? I hope you are being paid well by the democrats for being their troll! It's so obvious!

| Reply
Jul 15, 2014 00:44:53   #
Jack2014
 
rickdri wrote:
Hey here's an idea, why don't you grow up and learn how to carry on a conversation like an adult? I hope you are being paid well by the democrats for being their troll! It's so obvious!


What? Are you talking to the chair? Talk about growing up? Get real!

| Reply
Jul 15, 2014 01:21:41   #
rickdri
 
Jack2014 wrote:
What? Are you talking to the chair? Talk about growing up? Get real!


Do you have a limited vocabulary? I have read that those that have to use curse words when speaking do! Perhaps you still believe you are in high school! Maybe you haven't gotten past your high school daze! No matter!
As for the chair I use them to sit in! It seems as though you have some theory about talking chairs! I personally have never seen one talk, perhaps you have! Please post it on OPP so we can all see it! That would be something to see!
Now how about my comment and my question? The comment was several days ago when you were using Harry Reid's talking points about the Koch brothers. I mentioned that liberal George Soros crashed 4 countries currency and their economies! He caused a lot of suffering in these countries while becoming a billionaire! He wants to do the same here! Of course you will say it is a conspiracy theory but how do explain the slow demise of the dollar as food and fuel continue to rise slowly in price? You do shop and buy gas don't you? How do you explain his becoming a billionaire at these countries and their citizens expense? Why is it alright for a liberal to cause all of this suffering yet when a conservative does this they are scum bags? Neither has the right but it seems to be just fine when a liberal crashes economies?
Now as for my question I just asked! Well actually I guess it wasn't a question. It was another comment. However I stated that you were a well paid troll for the democrats and you did not deny it! Perhaps you are! No matter! Some one has to do it right! It might as well be you and you might as well get paid well for your efforts! I will give you credit! You do a good job of getting folks riled up and you do get their minds off of the horrible job our government is doing! You also move the conversation away from the topic! I'm sure the democrats are pleased with your efforts. Have you put in for a raise yet? I will tell your managers how good of a job you do!

| Reply
Jul 15, 2014 01:43:16   #
Jack2014
 
rickdri wrote:
Do you have a limited vocabulary? I have read that those that have to use curse words when speaking do! Perhaps you still believe you are in high school! Maybe you haven't gotten past your high school daze! No matter!
As for the chair I use them to sit in! It seems as though you have some theory about talking chairs! I personally have never seen one talk, perhaps you have! Please post it on OPP so we can all see it! That would be something to see!
Now how about my comment and my question? The comment was several days ago when you were using Harry Reid's talking points about the Koch brothers. I mentioned that liberal George Soros crashed 4 countries currency and their economies! He caused a lot of suffering in these countries while becoming a billionaire! He wants to do the same here! Of course you will say it is a conspiracy theory but how do explain the slow demise of the dollar as food and fuel continue to rise slowly in price? You do shop and buy gas don't you? How do you explain his becoming a billionaire at these countries and their citizens expense? Why is it alright for a liberal to cause all of this suffering yet when a conservative does this they are scum bags? Neither has the right but it seems to be just fine when a liberal crashes economies?
Now as for my question I just asked! Well actually I guess it wasn't a question. It was another comment. However I stated that you were a well paid troll for the democrats and you did not deny it! Perhaps you are! No matter! Some one has to do it right! It might as well be you and you might as well get paid well for your efforts! I will give you credit! You do a good job of getting folks riled up and you do get their minds off of the horrible job our government is doing! You also move the conversation away from the topic! I'm sure the democrats are pleased with your efforts. Have you put in for a raise yet? I will tell your managers how good of a job you do!
Do you have a limited vocabulary? I have read that... (show quote)


First,it is important to research your statement
So far I have not found proof but still,looking.
It is known that the Bushies and the Kochs control 75% ot our transported oil. They are the speculators that are driving up gas prices with yhe oil company's.
That's how they did it w Bushies collusion.
Look at 2004! What do you think happened?
Look at 2004! What do you think happened?...
Think about this!
Think about this!...
Call them King Kochs
Call them King Kochs...

| Reply
Jul 15, 2014 01:56:27   #
rickdri
 
Jack2014 wrote:
First,it is important to research your statement
So far I have not found proof but still,looking.
It is known that the Bushies and the Kochs control 75% ot our transported oil. They are the speculators that are driving up gas prices with yhe oil company's.
That's how they did it w Bushies collusion.


I have no arguments with you over Bush or the republican party! Haven't you even noticed that I don't care for the republican party? I may be conservative but I m not a republican! As for Soros all you have to do is search his name and his financial activities on the internet! You already know that though! Now about your working for the democrat party!

| Reply
Jul 15, 2014 02:14:45   #
rickdri
 
buffalo wrote:
Depends on what one's definition of a good candidate is. Wanna bet mine and yours is not the same?


You never know!

| Reply
Jul 15, 2014 08:26:47   #
Caboose Loc: South Carolina
 
Jack2014 wrote:
First,it is important to research your statement
So far I have not found proof but still,looking.
It is known that the Bushies and the Kochs control 75% ot our transported oil. They are the speculators that are driving up gas prices with yhe oil company's.
That's how they did it w Bushies collusion.


More left wing propaganda from the buzzard.

| Reply
Jul 15, 2014 08:50:32   #
buffalo Loc: Texas
 
In the 2016 prez election it will matter not which candidate of either arm of the corporate party gets elected. The oligarch and their lapdog media will parade each candidate in front of the voting sheople trumpeting the phony issues of the false left/right paradigm that fool the sheople into thinking there is a difference between the dimwit and repulsive parties.

If voting really mattered, it would be illegal.

| Reply
Jul 15, 2014 09:48:23   #
rickdri
 
buffalo wrote:
In the 2016 prez election it will matter not which candidate of either arm of the corporate party gets elected. The oligarch and their lapdog media will parade each candidate in front of the voting sheople trumpeting the phony issues of the false left/right paradigm that fool the sheople into thinking there is a difference between the dimwit and repulsive parties.

If voting really mattered, it would be illegal.


Good comment and you are right! You have a good perspective on this!

| Reply
Jul 15, 2014 10:04:21   #
buffalo Loc: Texas
 
The fleecing (f.....g) of the American sheople.



| Reply
Jul 15, 2014 10:17:09   #
hprinze Loc: Central Florida
 
rickdri wrote:
Here's my take on the 2016 presidential election!
If Romney and Clinton are nominated to run for their respective parties in 2016, we should all do as Monty Brewster, (Richard Pryor), said and write in None of the above! Maybe then both parties will rush to find some good candidates for president! Of course many on here will not agree with me! However as the old saying goes, Que Sera Sera!


=================================

It won't matter who the candidates are. There is such massive fraud in voter registration, voting, and vote tabulating that the dem candidate will win, and the people in government who have the power to prevent this fraud will do nothing.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.