One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
I Miss
Jun 26, 2020 12:25:35   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
Especially when the phone rings at 7:15AM!



| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 12:47:36   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
Especially when the phone rings at 7:15AM!

🤭



| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 13:02:16   #
bahmer
 
AuntiE wrote:
Especially when the phone rings at 7:15AM!


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 13:17:11   #
Gatsby
 
AuntiE wrote:
Especially when the phone rings at 7:15AM!


Do you suppose that's why Hillary smashed so many BlackBerry's?

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 13:42:02   #
Noraa Loc: Kansas
 
Gatsby wrote:
Do you suppose that's why Hillary smashed so many BlackBerry's?


She wasn't mad she was destroying evidence of her criminal behavior.

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 14:04:51   #
Comment Loc: California
 
All my calls are answered electronically. Robo calls me they hear another ROBO. The down side of this is that my arm is losing muscle by not answering the phone.

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 14:51:47   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
Comment wrote:
All my calls are answered electronically. Robo calls me they hear another ROBO. The down side of this is that my arm is losing muscle by not answering the phone.


Are you the same Comment I run into at Disqus?

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.