One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Black Lives Matter Protestors Blocked the 101 Freeway in LA
May 29, 2020 12:24:22   #
| Reply
May 29, 2020 12:27:44   #
Kevyn
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2020/05/28/black-lives-matter-protesters-blocked-101-freeway-la-smashed-police-car-windows/?bcid=6a9ee80266e8693883a803dcdcdd4447&utm_campaign=nl&utm_medium=email&utm_source=hadaily


It is a shame there isn’t a peaceful way to protest police violence and murder. Perhaps people would take notice and insist on change if people reverently took a knee instead of standing when the national anthem is played. Society would approve of this whole heartedly and it would be much more effective than stoping traffic for a little while.

| Reply
May 29, 2020 12:43:37   #
bahmer
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2020/05/28/black-lives-matter-protesters-blocked-101-freeway-la-smashed-police-car-windows/?bcid=6a9ee80266e8693883a803dcdcdd4447&utm_campaign=nl&utm_medium=email&utm_source=hadaily


Amen and Amen

| Reply
May 29, 2020 18:59:15   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2020/05/28/black-lives-matter-protesters-blocked-101-freeway-la-smashed-police-car-windows/?bcid=6a9ee80266e8693883a803dcdcdd4447&utm_campaign=nl&utm_medium=email&utm_source=hadaily


>>>

Awesome, they should be doing a whole lot more than that really...

They should fire bomb the police stations, federal buildings, prisons and everything else the scumbag police state represents, it’s gonna happen sooner or later so YOU especially people Like YOU should start preparing yourselves.

Isn’t it beautiful whats going to happen ?

| Reply
May 29, 2020 19:05:12   #
fullspinzoo
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Awesome, they should be doing a whole lot more than that really...

They should fire bomb the police stations, federal buildings, prisons and everything else the scumbag police state represents, it’s gonna happen sooner or later so YOU especially people Like YOU should start preparing yourselves.

Isn’t it beautiful whats going to happen ?


You have no clue. And remember, we're all Losers right?

| Reply
May 29, 2020 19:08:52   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
You have no clue. And remember, we're all Losers right?


>>>

I have most of all the clues and nope not everyone are loser’s... sometimes you nail it right on and I’m trying to read all your guy’s posts...

But when you take sides against the patriots, TrueBloodline descendants, militias or real people trying to come into or experience the awakening then I’ll throttle you guys and call you losers !

| Reply
May 30, 2020 19:11:59   #
jwrevagent
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Awesome, they should be doing a whole lot more than that really...

They should fire bomb the police stations, federal buildings, prisons and everything else the scumbag police state represents, it’s gonna happen sooner or later so YOU especially people Like YOU should start preparing yourselves.

Isn’t it beautiful whats going to happen ?


Yeah, this isn't even worth the time and effort to refute!

| Reply
May 30, 2020 19:28:42   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
jwrevagent wrote:
Yeah, this isn't even worth the time and effort to refute!


>>>

I didn’t create this environment but we know who did and now we’re gonna take em down one way or the hard way, makes no difference to me.

| Reply
May 30, 2020 19:41:13   #
jwrevagent
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

I didn’t create this environment but we know who did and now we’re gonna take em down one way or the hard way, makes no difference to me.


You know, people who actually have that kind of power that you talk about, do not talk about it-they act, and they certainly do not telegraph their actions. Talk is cheap, kiddo. You can't name anyone who "created this environment" you glibly refer to or you would, and be specific, name names-and what environment is that, exactly, that you find so awful that was created by some nebulous something or another? Such drama, such BS!

| Reply
May 30, 2020 19:45:36   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
jwrevagent wrote:
You know, people who actually have that kind of power that you talk about, do not talk about it-they act, and they certainly do not telegraph their actions. Talk is cheap, kiddo. You can't name anyone who "created this environment" you glibly refer to or you would, and be specific, name names-and what environment is that, exactly, that you find so awful that was created by some nebulous something or another? Such drama, such BS!


>>>

I can do whatever I want and yes I have all the data, it’s out there for anyone to learn.

How’s the weather on Pluto?

| Reply
May 30, 2020 19:53:17   #
jwrevagent
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

I can do whatever I want and yes I have all the data, it’s out there for anyone to learn.

How’s the weather on Pluto?


Please go away! There, I asked nicely. The problem is that you provide no specifics, just ranting on and on about some "created environment" and how you are going to take the perps out either one way or the hard way-see-makes no sense-sounds like a lot of blather. If you have information, names incidents, proof of same, please share. Otherwise, please go away, until such time as you do have something worth saying. Thank you. As to Pluto-I have no idea.

| Reply
May 30, 2020 20:07:55   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
jwrevagent wrote:
Please go away! There, I asked nicely. The problem is that you provide no specifics, just ranting on and on about some "created environment" and how you are going to take the perps out either one way or the hard way-see-makes no sense-sounds like a lot of blather. If you have information, names incidents, proof of same, please share. Otherwise, please go away, until such time as you do have something worth saying. Thank you. As to Pluto-I have no idea.


>>>

Do your own research loser and get lost !

| Reply
May 30, 2020 20:21:01   #
jwrevagent
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Do your own research loser and get lost !


The response of some one who has no research to cite. I will not get lost, but you, my friend are already lost in your own mind-what is left of it, anyway. I pity you-I really do. Pathetic.

| Reply
May 30, 2020 20:30:03   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
jwrevagent wrote:
The response of some one who has no research to cite. I will not get lost, but you, my friend are already lost in your own mind-what is left of it, anyway. I pity you-I really do. Pathetic.


>>>

Whattabuncha Crap!

Go sell your stupidity to your local Muslims and illegal scumbags you support.

| Reply
May 30, 2020 21:45:16   #
WEBCO
 
Kevyn wrote:
It is a shame there isn’t a peaceful way to protest police violence and murder. Perhaps people would take notice and insist on change if people reverently took a knee instead of standing when the national anthem is played. Society would approve of this whole heartedly and it would be much more effective than stoping traffic for a little while.


No society, for the most part, has already shown that disrespecting the very people who have fought and died for the rights of all Americans is not acceptable. People can protest peacefully and get their point across, the democrats used to have a leader that showed us how. The great Martin Luther King Jr, to bad the democrats/progressives today hate everything that he represented.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.