One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Bill Gates Population Reduction, Surveillance and Control Video
Page: 1 2 next>>
May 24, 2020 18:52:26   #
Sicilianthing
 
Connecting the Dots to reveal the Plot...

More evidence You are under attack... Wake Up America !


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Bill Gates, Population Reduction, Surveillance, and Control
G. Edward Griffin
2020 May 24

NEW VIDEO AT RED PILL UNIVERSITY

Bill Gates generally is portrayed as a kindly philanthropist who generously funds projects to improve health and fight poverty. As shown in this documentary, however, the image and the reality are far apart.

The reality is that Gates, throughout his entire career, has been obsessed with the idea that the human population needs to be drastically reduced and that any means to this end is acceptable, including the creation of vaccines to sterilize people but offered to them as a defense against disease.

Eventually, Gates saw the potential for using vaccines for yet another hidden purpose, and that is for injecting micro chips and data tattoos into the skin that, in addition to pushing pharmaceutical concoctions into the blood stream, also embed digital data that can be read by scanners to identify every person on the planet.

They also will carry a record of vaccine acceptance, medical history, psychological profiles, and social-behavior scores. Oh, yes, all of this philanthropy has created huge profits for the companies in which Gates is invested.

Every dollar given away has come back with ten others. This is the real Bill Gates.

Watch this video at Red Pill University:
https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Bzal9&m=fv4y_Xgdp8YcSkU&b=m9Rr_919VJoj03xMFLCh3w



| Reply
May 24, 2020 20:09:31   #
Tug484
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
Connecting the Dots to reveal the Plot...

More evidence You are under attack... Wake Up America !


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Bill Gates, Population Reduction, Surveillance, and Control
G. Edward Griffin
2020 May 24

NEW VIDEO AT RED PILL UNIVERSITY

Bill Gates generally is portrayed as a kindly philanthropist who generously funds projects to improve health and fight poverty. As shown in this documentary, however, the image and the reality are far apart.

The reality is that Gates, throughout his entire career, has been obsessed with the idea that the human population needs to be drastically reduced and that any means to this end is acceptable, including the creation of vaccines to sterilize people but offered to them as a defense against disease.

Eventually, Gates saw the potential for using vaccines for yet another hidden purpose, and that is for injecting micro chips and data tattoos into the skin that, in addition to pushing pharmaceutical concoctions into the blood stream, also embed digital data that can be read by scanners to identify every person on the planet.

They also will carry a record of vaccine acceptance, medical history, psychological profiles, and social-behavior scores. Oh, yes, all of this philanthropy has created huge profits for the companies in which Gates is invested.

Every dollar given away has come back with ten others. This is the real Bill Gates.

Watch this video at Red Pill University:
https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Bzal9&m=fv4y_Xgdp8YcSkU&b=m9Rr_919VJoj03xMFLCh3w
Connecting the Dots to reveal the Plot... br br M... (show quote)



Yeah, him and Oprah went to a meeting about getting rid of us.
Real good people...not!

| Reply
May 24, 2020 20:32:06   #
Sicilianthing
 
Tug484 wrote:
Yeah, him and Oprah went to a meeting about getting rid of us.
Real good people...not!


>>>

They should HANG on the national lawn televised !



| Reply
May 24, 2020 20:48:08   #
Tug484
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

They should HANG on the national lawn televised !


Doesn't matter to me how they go...maybe by that forced vaccine!

| Reply
May 24, 2020 20:54:29   #
Sicilianthing
 
Tug484 wrote:
Doesn't matter to me how they go...maybe by that forced vaccine!


>>>

Agreed but someone has to have the balls to indict, arrest and prosecute... and I now know it’s not Trump or anyone working for him.

| Reply
May 24, 2020 21:34:30   #
Milosia
 
Once you own all the money, it’s only a matter of time before you own everything else.
How long before you start thinking, like, there’s way too much traffic on the roads, too many people in line at the supermarkets, etc.
How could I use this wealth I have to make things better.?
Sounds to me like the next Ian Fleming novel.
Bill Gates and his little white cat!

| Reply
May 24, 2020 21:45:24   #
Crayons Loc: St Jo, Texas
 
Milosia wrote:
Once you own all the money, it’s only a matter of time before you own everything else.
How long before you start thinking, like, there’s way too much traffic on the roads, too many people in line at the supermarkets, etc.
How could I use this wealth I have to make things better.?
Sounds to me like the next Ian Fleming novel.
Bill Gates and his little white cat!


Just take Micro$oft's deadly patented Quantum Dot Microneedle Vaccination...All Y'all hippy's will Enjoy the Ride
to luciferian nirvana

| Reply
May 24, 2020 21:49:17   #
Sicilianthing
 
Milosia wrote:
Once you own all the money, it’s only a matter of time before you own everything else.
How long before you start thinking, like, there’s way too much traffic on the roads, too many people in line at the supermarkets, etc.
How could I use this wealth I have to make things better.?
Sounds to me like the next Ian Fleming novel.
Bill Gates and his little white cat!


>>>

Understood but then at the same time that Dog Don’t hunt because they keep using CFR policy and agendas to import Millions of Scumbag illegals from everywhere...

Trump has failed to reverse the flow
Failed to stop the invasion
Failed to begin mass deportations
Failed to restore our protections and sovereignty
Failed to secure the border
Failed
Failed
Failed
Failed
Effing Big Phat Failure so far... I’m sick n tired of this crap !

| Reply
May 24, 2020 21:49:57   #
Sicilianthing
 
Crayons wrote:
Just take Micro$oft's deadly patented Quantum Dot Microneedle Vaccination...All Y'all hippy's will Enjoy the Ride
to luciferian nirvana


>>>

Sounds creepy

| Reply
May 24, 2020 23:38:11   #
Tug484
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Agreed but someone has to have the balls to indict, arrest and prosecute... and I now know it’s not Trump or anyone working for him.


It seems like the demons all protect their minions.

| Reply
May 24, 2020 23:45:21   #
Sicilianthing
 
Tug484 wrote:
It seems like the demons all protect their minions.


>>>

Something just isn’t adding up

| Reply
May 25, 2020 06:16:02   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
Tug484 wrote:
It seems like the demons all protect their minions.


Until you are no longer a useful idiot, your life is forfeit, then those friendly demons come and drag your soul to Hell, to a gloomy dungeon for a thousand years, and then the Judgement.

| Reply
May 25, 2020 06:22:03   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

They should HANG on the national lawn televised !


Yes I say first we hang ‘em, then we cook ‘em, then we shoot ‘em, after that we incinerate ‘em. That would be sensational and should have everyone tune in.

| Reply
May 25, 2020 13:44:32   #
Sicilianthing
 
iFrank wrote:
Yes I say first we hang ‘em, then we cook ‘em, then we shoot ‘em, after that we incinerate ‘em. That would be sensational and should have everyone tune in.


>>>

Well I’m not that violent but yes burn them to ash and leave no history, no markers, no plots...

| Reply
May 26, 2020 01:17:53   #
Tug484
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Something just isn’t adding up


It sure isn't.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.