One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
OPP Poll...Election 2020...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 next>>
May 23, 2020 13:51:21   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
It's less than 6 months until 2020 election .....Trump VS Biden ? Who will win?

2) Congress . ...Can Republicans flip Congress back to Red???


3) Senate........Can Republicans keep the Senate????

Even if God forbid we lose Presidency , but flip the House and keep the Senate ,we can make whoever President's life pure hell!!!

| Reply
May 23, 2020 14:06:00   #
Iliamna1
 
Payback is hell ! ! !

| Reply
May 23, 2020 14:08:35   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
proud republican wrote:
It's less than 6 months until 2020 election .....Trump VS Biden ? Who will win?

2) Congress . ...Can Republicans flip Congress back to Red???


3) Senate........Can Republicans keep the Senate????

Even if God forbid we lose Presidency , but flip the House and keep the Senate ,we can make whoever President's life pure hell!!!


Tried that with Odumbass and he about ruined the country. Biden would be nothing more than a Nancy Botox Pelosi puppet. The Republic would never recover.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 14:11:09   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Iliamna1 wrote:
Payback is hell ! ! !


I hope so !!! We HAVE to flip the House and KEEP the Senate!!!!

| Reply
May 23, 2020 14:16:12   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
proud republican wrote:
I hope so !!! We HAVE to flip the House and KEEP the Senate!!!!


It simply boils down to the results of opening the country. Especially if puss Biden won't come out and play. If we see thousand upon thousands of more deaths, Trump will get the blame and probably lose. If we see the economy come back with no huge mortality increase Trump will win. Didn't think we could flip enough seats to get the House back until the backlash against these cowardly Democrats for curtailing our rights was exposed. Now I believe it's about 50-50. I believe we will lose three seats in the Senate and pick up one.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 14:22:47   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
JFlorio wrote:
It simply boils down to the results of opening the country. Especially if puss Biden won't come out and play. If we see thousand upon thousands of more deaths, Trump will get the blame and probably lose. If we see the economy come back with no huge mortality increase Trump will win. Didn't think we could flip enough seats to get the House back until the backlash against these cowardly Democrats for curtailing our rights was exposed. Now I believe it's about 50-50. I believe we will lose three seats in the Senate and pick up one.
It simply boils down to the results of opening the... (show quote)


2 Republicans won Special election.... I think that was preshow of what could happen in November!!! We can't lose the Senate !!!!

| Reply
May 23, 2020 14:23:59   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
proud republican wrote:
2 Republicans won Special election.... I think that was preshow of what could happen in November!!! We can't lose the Senate !!!!


We won't lose the Senate.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 14:25:00   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
The more biden talks , the better chance we have of winning!!!

| Reply
May 23, 2020 14:27:14   #
steve66613
 
proud republican wrote:
The more biden talks , the better chance we have of winning!!!


God forbid that the DNC replaces “Bitem”.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 14:29:27   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
steve66613 wrote:
God forbid that the DNC replaces “Bitem”.


With who??!Bernie Sanders??? He will be even easier to win!!

| Reply
May 23, 2020 14:29:39   #
Kevyn
 
proud republican wrote:
It's less than 6 months until 2020 election .....Trump VS Biden ? Who will win?

2) Congress . ...Can Republicans flip Congress back to Red???


3) Senate........Can Republicans keep the Senate????

Even if God forbid we lose Presidency , but flip the House and keep the Senate ,we can make whoever President's life pure hell!!!

A couple months ago the senate looked like a tough fight for Democrats, not any more. It is even odds that the democrats will take Texas and Arizona. The house is a lock for the Democrats and the only way Trump has a shot is if his buddy Putin can somehow come through.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 14:39:10   #
steve66613
 
Kevyn wrote:
A couple months ago the senate looked like a tough fight for Democrats, not any more. It is even odds that the democrats will take Texas and Arizona. The house is a lock for the Democrats and the only way Trump has a shot is if his buddy Putin can somehow come through.


If Trump gets Putin to “come through”, it would be the first time.....and not likely, there Hair Mulletfuhrer.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 14:42:54   #
steve66613
 
proud republican wrote:
With who??!Bernie Sanders??? He will be even easier to win!!


Good point about the Bern. How about Kris Homo?

| Reply
May 23, 2020 14:43:33   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Kevyn wrote:
A couple months ago the senate looked like a tough fight for Democrats, not any more. It is even odds that the democrats will take Texas and Arizona. The house is a lock for the Democrats and the only way Trump has a shot is if his buddy Putin can somehow come through.


https://emersonpolling.reportablenews.com/pr/ohio-texas-and-california-2020-trump-with-narrow-leads-in-ohio-and-texas-but-has-widespread-expectation-of-being-re-elected

| Reply
May 23, 2020 14:46:01   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
steve66613 wrote:
Good point about the Bern. How about Kris Homo?


I don't think he is running . ... But if he does,his chances are near 0 after Nursing Homes scandals!!

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.