One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Fauci flips: follow the science??
May 23, 2020 13:11:45   #
| Reply
May 23, 2020 14:05:22   #
debeda
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
http://www.businessinsider.com/anthony-fauci-irreparable-damage-stay-at-home-too-long-2020-5


Yes, because too much info is coming out about effective therapeutic treatments for CV. And as we do "testing, testing, testing" it's being found that more people have already had it, while barely noticing, and percentage of severe cases keeps dropping in relation to total cases......Hes being shown up as a fraud.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 14:17:26   #
nwtk2007
 
debeda wrote:
Yes, because too much info is coming out about effective therapeutic treatments for CV. And as we do "testing, testing, testing" it's being found that more people have already had it, while barely noticing, and percentage of severe cases keeps dropping in relation to total cases......Hes being shown up as a fraud.


There are some who have worked with him who agree with your assessment.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 14:20:44   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
http://www.businessinsider.com/anthony-fauci-irreparable-damage-stay-at-home-too-long-2020-5


Fauci followed flawed science at the beginning by listening to the WHO, and now he’s switching to a different tune, doesn’t he see himself as not knowing zilch. He should have remorse and resign for causing our Country billions if not trillions of dollar.

How about the lives that could have been saved if he relied on the experience as a top tier “doctor“. He should gracefully resign and let someone who can rely on their own merit other than the WHO recommendation.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 14:23:01   #
nwtk2007
 
iFrank wrote:
Fauci followed flawed science at the beginning by listening to the WHO, and now he’s switching to a different tune, doesn’t he see himself as not knowing zilch. He should have remorse and resign for causing our Country billions if not trillions of dollar.

How about the lives that could have been saved if he relied on the experience as a top tier “doctor“. He should gracefully resign and let someone who can rely on their own merit other than the WHO recommendation.


Lots of bad science and out and out lies from China, unleashing this thing on the world!

| Reply
May 23, 2020 14:24:31   #
debeda
 
iFrank wrote:
Fauci followed flawed science at the beginning by listening to the WHO, and now he’s switching to a different tune, doesn’t he see himself as not knowing zilch. He should have remorse and resign for causing our Country billions if not trillions of dollar.

How about the lives that could have been saved if he relied on the experience as a top tier “doctor“. He should gracefully resign and let someone who can rely on their own merit other than the WHO recommendation.



| Reply
May 24, 2020 16:18:12   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
iFrank wrote:
Fauci followed flawed science at the beginning by listening to the WHO, and now he’s switching to a different tune, doesn’t he see himself as not knowing zilch. He should have remorse and resign for causing our Country billions if not trillions of dollar.

How about the lives that could have been saved if he relied on the experience as a top tier “doctor“. He should gracefully resign and let someone who can rely on their own merit other than the WHO recommendation.


Like the one he plagiarized AIDS from.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.