One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Beware of State that is full of snitches . .....
May 23, 2020 12:19:05   #
| Reply
May 23, 2020 12:37:21   #
Kevyn
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/16/hawaii-tourist-new-york-arrested-coronavirus-covid19


Hawaii has a population of 1.4 million and has limited total corona deaths to 14 with a strict 14 day quarantine rule. Compare this to deaths in places like Florida where the Trump plague kills that many every couple of hours. If you don’t want to obey the law in Hawaii, don’t go there or enjoy your quarantine as a guest in the county jail.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 12:37:41   #
bahmer
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/16/hawaii-tourist-new-york-arrested-coronavirus-covid19


My daughter lives on Maui along with her husband my Grand daughter and her husband my grandson and my great grandson. I can't go and see them coming from the mainland I would have to be quarantine for 14 days and then do to the cost of air fare I would probably have to return home without seeing anybody. So I have to wait until they come here or something else happens.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 12:57:22   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Kevyn wrote:
Hawaii has a population of 1.4 million and has limited total corona deaths to 14 with a strict 14 day quarantine rule. Compare this to deaths in places like Florida where the Trump plague kills that many every couple of hours. If you don’t want to obey the law in Hawaii, don’t go there or enjoy your quarantine as a guest in the county jail.


I don't understand how taking selfie on an empty beach will hurt anyone ?

| Reply
May 23, 2020 13:02:07   #
bahmer
 
proud republican wrote:
I don't understand how taking selfie on an empty beach will hurt anyone ?


That is the stipulation in Hawaii at present remember they are a democrat controlled state. Sort of like California is but even more strict.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 13:05:35   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/16/hawaii-tourist-new-york-arrested-coronavirus-covid19


No wonder this young New Yonker got arrested, they don't follow the rules at his home state and thinks that he's exempt at another democrat state stronghold. Good that they reported him, as New York is approaching 195,000 cases and 16,333 reported deaths. If I was on that Island and some outsider flew in with the possible WuFlu, to infect without knowing, I would report him too. Why risk it, for tourist dollars, not worth it for anyones family to possibly be infected, and the circle of death to make another full circle.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 13:07:02   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
bahmer wrote:
That is the stipulation in Hawaii at present remember they are a democrat controlled state. Sort of like California is but even more strict.


In any case,Hawaii is overrated!! Last time I visited Hawaii it was too windy and rained almost every day....Not very good memories . ...

| Reply
May 23, 2020 13:12:51   #
| Reply
May 23, 2020 13:22:27   #
bahmer
 
proud republican wrote:
In any case,Hawaii is overrated!! Last time I visited Hawaii it was too windy and rained almost every day....Not very good memories . ...


I have enjoyed my trips to Maui when my wife was alive and we traveled together and even after she passed away but I am getting to old to make the trip anymore/ Oh well maybe the covid-19 will pas and they will come here for a visit. Most of my grandsons clothes are in Nashville Tennessee.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 13:49:02   #
Kevyn
 
proud republican wrote:
I don't understand how taking selfie on an empty beach will hurt anyone ?


The image is simply evidence of his breaking the law. A picture a bank robber takes in a hotel with all the money he stole in itself doesn’t hurt anyone either but it makes damn good evidence to prosecute the crime.
This knucklehead came from the part of the nation with the highest infection rate was told he had to quarantine for two weeks and that to not do so broke the law. He not only ignored the law he flaunted it by posting pictures of him doing so.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 13:49:50   #
GoCubs Loc: Earth
 
proud republican wrote:
I don't understand how taking selfie on an empty beach will hurt anyone ?


What do you not understand about "14 Day Quarantine"? By law, he was not supposed to be in public. This was made clear to him before he even bought his airline ticket. It's a very effective way to control CV-19. Don't like it? Don't go. The so-called "snitch" was a local citizen who is (rightfully) concerned about averting a "hot spot" in their local community.

| Reply
May 24, 2020 15:21:52   #
bestpal38 Loc: Cedar City, Utah
 
GoCubs wrote:
What do you not understand about "14 Day Quarantine"? By law, he was not supposed to be in public. This was made clear to him before he even bought his airline ticket. It's a very effective way to control CV-19. Don't like it? Don't go. The so-called "snitch" was a local citizen who is (rightfully) concerned about averting a "hot spot" in their local community.


1.8 million cases, in a country of 332million (Roughly) people. Yet we ruined our economy. Just makes no sense to me. Pretty sure my wife had it in January, and I did not catch it from her. So if you liberals want to hide, by all means, it's your right. I choose to live, even though I can't cause everything is shut down for a big spooky virus

| Reply
May 24, 2020 16:44:59   #
son of witless
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/16/hawaii-tourist-new-york-arrested-coronavirus-covid19


I agree, but I also think that if you are stupid, then you get what you get. If you are idiotic enough to use Social Media, then you deserve to be locked up.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.