One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
No Problem: Georgia, Florida, and Texas All Perfectly Fine After Re-Opening Economies
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
May 23, 2020 09:39:31   #
| Reply
May 23, 2020 09:44:07   #
bahmer
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.teaparty.org/no-problem-georgia-florida-and-texas-all-perfectly-fine-after-re-opening-economies-440246/


Amen and Amen

| Reply
May 23, 2020 10:07:15   #
Kevyn
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.teaparty.org/no-problem-georgia-florida-and-texas-all-perfectly-fine-after-re-opening-economies-440246/


Here is a link to a FOX piece reporting the increase in Corona deaths in Texas. The tea baggers are simply lying to cover up the deadly effect of the Pumpkinfuhrer’s science denying experiment in human sacrifice.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-sees-spike-in-coronavirus-deaths-as-supreme-court-denies-inmates-request-for-more-protection

| Reply
May 23, 2020 10:19:23   #
Lonewolf
 
They simply stop reporting or cook the books

| Reply
May 23, 2020 10:41:39   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
Kevyn wrote:
Here is a link to a FOX piece reporting the increase in Corona deaths in Texas. The tea baggers are simply lying to cover up the deadly effect of the Pumpkinfuhrer’s science denying experiment in human sacrifice.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-sees-spike-in-coronavirus-deaths-as-supreme-court-denies-inmates-request-for-more-protection


When President Trump is reelected would it bother you too much if I came over and watched your head explode? I would pay folding money to your family to see that, assuming anyone claims you.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 10:58:04   #
Lonewolf
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
When President Trump is reelected would it bother you too much if I came over and watched your head explode? I would pay folding money to your family to see that, assuming anyone claims you.


You will be to busy hideing your red hat ,what are you going to do when it's proven he's a tratior, will you still suport him , my guess is you will.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 12:02:16   #
GoCubs Loc: Earth
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.teaparty.org/no-problem-georgia-florida-and-texas-all-perfectly-fine-after-re-opening-economies-440246/


It's WAY too early to assess how Texas is doing. Bars and many other businesses just reopened only yesterday. Meanwhile, we've been seeing our highest daily death tolls to date in just the past several days. Very pre-maturely written article and therefore reckless. Stay tuned. We'll know much more on this subject in 3-4 weeks or so.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 12:17:46   #
Doctor Dave Loc: Madisonville, Tx.
 
Show your source of information cub.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 12:51:42   #
GoCubs Loc: Earth
 
Doctor Dave wrote:
Show your source of information cub.


The nightly (local) news. Pick any affiliate. Maybe they don't report that where you live but they do in San Antonio. Or google it (although it's kind of hard to find sites w/ completely up to date numbers - they seem to run about a week behind). Look up total Tx. deaths Thursday last (5/14) and Friday last (5/15). If you spend a little time on it, I think you'll find the numbers for the last week or two. Sorry I can't do better than this as far as providing links and such. Believe it or don't. But the death toll numbers are not going down in Texas yet.

| Reply
May 24, 2020 10:50:22   #
bestpal38 Loc: Cedar City, Utah
 
GoCubs wrote:
The nightly (local) news. Pick any affiliate. Maybe they don't report that where you live but they do in San Antonio. Or google it (although it's kind of hard to find sites w/ completely up to date numbers - they seem to run about a week behind). Look up total Tx. deaths Thursday last (5/14) and Friday last (5/15). If you spend a little time on it, I think you'll find the numbers for the last week or two. Sorry I can't do better than this as far as providing links and such. Believe it or don't. But the death toll numbers are not going down in Texas yet.
The nightly (local) news. Pick any affiliate. Mayb... (show quote)


Let's do some quick math shall we?? 332 million people in america (Roughly), 1.8 million corona cases (Not beer but virus), 100,000 deaths. You liberals just stay in hiding, I will be out living my life as I see fit. The numbers just don't add up to shutting down an entire country!! Shit hole states (NY Caif mainly) stay closed!!

| Reply
May 24, 2020 11:22:42   #
GoCubs Loc: Earth
 
bestpal38 wrote:
Let's do some quick math shall we?? 332 million people in america (Roughly), 1.8 million corona cases (Not beer but virus), 100,000 deaths. You liberals just stay in hiding, I will be out living my life as I see fit. The numbers just don't add up to shutting down an entire country!! Shit hole states (NY Caif mainly) stay closed!!


The sole reason the numbers aren't higher is BECAUSE WE STAYED HOME. Don't worry though, this simple truth will become easier for you to grasp after you see the numbers shoot up again in the coming weeks as everyone starts going out again. It's simple logic, not rocket science. It will be impossible for the numbers not to shoot up. You'll see.

| Reply
May 24, 2020 11:40:36   #
maryla
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.teaparty.org/no-problem-georgia-florida-and-texas-all-perfectly-fine-after-re-opening-economies-440246/


Yep, my parents live in Florida and those Republican-led states work much more efficiently than the Democratic-led states like Michigan. Gov. Whitmer is an idiot

| Reply
May 24, 2020 12:21:01   #
bggamers Loc: georgia
 
Kevyn wrote:
Here is a link to a FOX piece reporting the increase in Corona deaths in Texas. The tea baggers are simply lying to cover up the deadly effect of the Pumpkinfuhrer’s science denying experiment in human sacrifice.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-sees-spike-in-coronavirus-deaths-as-supreme-court-denies-inmates-request-for-more-protection


Trump didn't open the state of Georgia our governor did

| Reply
May 24, 2020 13:21:17   #
Carol Kelly
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.teaparty.org/no-problem-georgia-florida-and-texas-all-perfectly-fine-after-re-opening-economies-440246/


We need to get the stock market up, get people back to work and simply get this country back to where it was under Trump in January and we need to do it before November. Be safe but be busy.

| Reply
May 24, 2020 13:22:10   #
Carol Kelly
 
maryla wrote:
Yep, my parents live in Florida and those Republican-led states work much more efficiently than the Democratic-led states like Michigan. Gov. Whitmer is an idiot


O

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.