One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Memorial Day Weekend 2020!!
Page: 1 2 next>>
May 22, 2020 20:22:38   #
| Reply
May 22, 2020 20:35:23   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
The best quote of the day!!

" My Felliw Americans ask not what country can do for you,ask what you can do for your country!" JFK!!

| Reply
May 22, 2020 20:56:04   #
Radiance3
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/arts-and-culture/g19644011/memorial-day-quotes/

===============
Thank you pr. Those were very beautiful and moving tributes to our fallen. Time to reminisce the valor, bravery ,and ultimate sacrifice they'd invested for us and for our freedom. I'll be at Mountain View, memorial celebration on Monday, to honor my husband who served Vietnam, and my uncle who died in Normandy WW2, and to honor all who've sacrificed and died for all of us. I'll hear again the military 21 gun salute, and the "Taps" tribute to them. Very nostalgic. I can't help but cry again.

I think with the Covd Sars 2, there will be strict compliance of social distancing and wearing a mask. I'll be prepared for that. Happy Memorial Day to all!

I also thank all those at OPP, who've served and sacrificed for our freedom and still here with us. Thank you all for sharing your lives with us. You are my heroes. May God bless all of you!



| Reply
May 22, 2020 21:44:42   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/arts-and-culture/g19644011/memorial-day-quotes/


I can’t wait to hear if trump’s little Memorial Day ditty makes it into that line up.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 21:52:31   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
Milosia2 wrote:
I can’t wait to hear if trump’s little Memorial Day ditty makes it into that line up.


Are you that ignorant ????? Can you read?? This is non - political chit-chat thread about Memorial Day ! ! It's not about Trump!! If you want to post stupid stuff about this President , go make your own thread!! And please ,please,get help from TDS!!!

| Reply
May 22, 2020 22:12:04   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
Radiance3 wrote:
===============
Thank you pr. Those were very beautiful and moving tributes to our fallen. Time to reminisce the valor, bravery ,and ultimate sacrifice they'd invested for us and for our freedom. I'll be at Mountain View, memorial celebration on Monday, to honor my husband who served Vietnam, and my uncle who died in Normandy WW2, and to honor all who've sacrificed and died for all of us. I'll hear again the military 21 gun salute, and the "Taps" tribute to them. Very nostalgic. I can't help but cry again.

I think with the Covd Sars 2, there will be strict compliance of social distancing and wearing a mask. I'll be prepared for that. Happy Memorial Day to all!

I also thank all those at OPP, who've served and sacrificed for our freedom and still here with us. Thank you all for sharing your lives with us. You are my heroes. May God bless all of you!
=============== br i Thank you pr. Those were ver... (show quote)


👍👍👍👍

| Reply
May 23, 2020 00:06:01   #
Radiance3
 
Radiance3 wrote:
===============
Thank you pr. Those were very beautiful and moving tributes to our fallen. Time to reminisce the valor, bravery ,and ultimate sacrifice they'd invested for us and for our freedom. I'll be at Mountain View, memorial celebration on Monday, to honor my husband who served Vietnam, and my uncle who died in Normandy WW2, and to honor all who've sacrificed and died for all of us. I'll hear again the military 21 gun salute, and the "Taps" tribute to them. Very nostalgic. I can't help but cry again.

I think with the Covd Sars 2, there will be strict compliance of social distancing and wearing a mask. I'll be prepared for that. Happy Memorial Day to all!

I also thank all those at OPP, who've served and sacrificed for our freedom and still here with us. Thank you all for sharing your lives with us. You are my heroes. May God bless all of you!
=============== br i Thank you pr. Those were ver... (show quote)

================
I just got a message from Mountain View. They are cancelling the celebration on Monday due to CovidSars 2.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 00:37:01   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
Radiance3 wrote:
================
I just got a message from Mountain View. They are cancelling the celebration on Monday due to CovidSars 2.


It's all over US!!! No celebration of our fallen heroes this year !

| Reply
May 23, 2020 01:00:27   #
ImLogicallyRight
 
proud republican wrote:
The best quote of the day!!

" My Felliw Americans ask not what country can do for you,ask what you can do for your country!" JFK!!


To bad the Democrats have never heard it.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 01:17:32   #
ImLogicallyRight
 
proud republican wrote:
It's all over US!!! No celebration of our fallen heroes this year !


You can always do your own thing. Go to a nearby park and set up a small flag and say your words and prayers and dare any dumbass mayor to force you to leave before you are done. I'll be with a small group of friends on Sat. About a tenth of our normal Memorial Day gathering. We'll simply have a quiet moment and a toast to them

Here's to the fallen, they're true blue.
They're our heroes, through and through.
They died for our freedom, so we say.
And they finally got to heaven, it was a long, long way.

Written by me.

Then on Monday I heard there will be an "end the lockdown" rally in down town Chicago. Hmmm!!!

Logically Right

| Reply
May 23, 2020 09:22:18   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
ImLogicallyRight wrote:
You can always do your own thing. Go to a nearby park and set up a small flag and say your words and prayers and dare any dumbass mayor to force you to leave before you are done. I'll be with a small group of friends on Sat. About a tenth of our normal Memorial Day gathering. We'll simply have a quiet moment and a toast to them

Here's to the fallen, they're true blue.
They're our heroes, through and through.
They died for our freedom, so we say.
And they finally got to heaven, it was a long, long way.

Written by me.

Then on Monday I heard there will be an "end the lockdown" rally in down town Chicago. Hmmm!!!

Logically Right
You can always do your own thing. Go to a nearby p... (show quote)


Beaches open!!! We will overcome! And get a tan in the process! Lol

| Reply
May 23, 2020 10:02:12   #
Radiance3
 
proud republican wrote:
It's all over US!!! No celebration of our fallen heroes this year !

================
Our nation is on a stand still. We have the invisible enemy.

Every Memorial Day, I heard the "Taps". I'll miss it this year.
The sound digs deep into my heart, a very solemn honor for our departed heroes. I could not help but cry. This year, I'll just pray for all of them. May God bless America, the land where our heroes fought to make us free!

| Reply
May 23, 2020 10:34:57   #
Mike Easterday
 
Thanks for posting this Proud Republican!!! Unfortunately not just this year , I noticed it in past years . It's just another 3 day weekend for many people.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 13:08:30   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/arts-and-culture/g19644011/memorial-day-quotes/



| Reply
May 23, 2020 13:18:39   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
Mike Easterday wrote:
Thanks for posting this Proud Republican!!! Unfortunately not just this year , I noticed it in past years . It's just another 3 day weekend for many people.


Unfortunately you are right!!

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.