I don't know about y'all, but I have never seen a ... (
Since you have criticized previous members of this forum of ignoring your challenge, I will be glad to do so, not quite sure why I should even try...guess I am just bored with my Democratic Governor's lock down degree on a Holiday weekend!
1. Voter Fraud - https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud
- Shows state by state cases of Voter
Fraud/Convictions. Actually, I am sure there are many more that are never caught & convicted, but this
does disprove Wolf's claim of "non-existent"!
2. Daily whining by Trump about Obama - While probably COULD NOT be proven as DAILY, does frequently
occur! Being that 93% of Media coverage in past 4+ years has been NEGATIVE, how else is Trump suppose
to respond? "A better human being" is Wolfmann's personal OPINION, not necessarily the TRUTH!
3. Daily whining about Hillary - Hillary has spent much of her life in Civil Service/Government employment,
but the 8 years as the wife of President Clinton was NOT in an employment situation, Mrs Clinton has been
retired since 2013. But still just a wee bit of exaggeration!
4. Whining about not holding rallies - Since Trump's last Rally was held on March 2, 2020, it has only been 2+
months! Hardly much time for daily whining, although he is unhappy at the situation! So What??
5. Late Night Comedians - Trump may do some whining about them but these late-night "so-called"
comedians have not actually hurt Trump very much Their primary audiences are millennials who love all
the "Bash Trump" stuff & all us oldies grew tired of that format long ago before it all turned to crap!
6. Health Professionals - These may be very learned individuals in their respective fields, but as almost
everyone recognizes, long-time service in bureaucratic positions can narrow your vision and political
posturing. College degrees and professional titles are NOT the only recognition of intelligence, I don't think
there has ever been a contest to validate his assumption in this matter!
7. The Deep State - There are several interpretations floating around out there about what that term means.
The actual term "Deep State" has been around political systems worldwide for over 20 years, it is NOT a
new shiny thing in American politics as a conspiracy theory created by Trump, as some believe, as
obviously meant by Wolf's mention of 3-1/2-years. Understood by most as a "shadow government" created
by non-elected Government bureaucrats.
8 & 9. Wolfmann's own PERSONAL opinions/complains about Trump as being "thin-skinned" & a weak,
pathetic man -- just thrown in there to try to make his post more hateful & ugly! What happened to
Trump's whining? I thought that was what the questions were about??
10. Now he is asking questions, again failing to stay on point with the purpose of his rant...not very
consistent in his thoughts or presentation! Then in effect, answering his own questions by making
additional hateful statements about HIS President!
But I will be glad to remind Wolfmann that under the previous Presidency, Obama did have a hard time
enduring crises, without always looking for someone else to blame, usually his previous President, George