One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
God wants a relationship you
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 next>>
May 22, 2020 18:25:22   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Hadenough wrote:
Auntie Dee,

Kevie couldn’t be a practicing Muslim, he would have been stoned to death because of his sexual confusion. Besides real non radical Muslims don’t spew hate like Kevie.
Kevie is just an agitator or the orifice of which waste leaves the human body.

KAGA
God Bless the USA and President Trump


Because of their beliefs in the Koran there are no moderate Muslims! The radical will chop ur head off while the moderate holds ur feet!!!

| Reply
May 22, 2020 18:47:04   #
RT friend Loc: Kangaroo valley NSW Australia
 
rich boise wrote:
He has made it possible by sending His only Son to pay your penalty. It is your choice.


Not once but twice, however this time you can go get stuffed.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 18:49:13   #
Hadenough
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
Because of their beliefs in the Koran there are no moderate Muslims! The radical will chop ur head off while the moderate holds ur feet!!!


So true. I was in an anti-terrorist group in law enforcement right after 911. Learned a lot about their religious beliefs and culture.

KAGA
God Bless the USA and President Trump

| Reply
May 22, 2020 19:52:15   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Zemirah wrote:
This is written from memory, having been employed in accounting by an Arab Oil Company Scholarship program for seven years during the 1980s.

Eid al-Fitr is the religious celebration at the end of the annual month of Ramadan (the most holy Islamic holiday), on the first day of the tenth month of the Muslim lunar calendar.

The conclusion of Ramadan is marked with a major celebration known as Eid al-Fitr (or Eid ul-Fitr), the "Feast of Fast-Breaking." It starts the day after Ramadan ends and lasts for three days.

Ramadan or Ramazan is during the ninth month of the lunar Islamic calendar, observed by Muslims worldwide as a month of fasting, prayer, and community gathering.

Adult muslims are allowed nothing by mouth, either food or drink from sunrise to sunset, breaking their fast at sundown, which is brutal when Ramadan occurs during the summer months, as they are expected to maintain their employment or other daily routine.

They must also abstain from sex and tobacco during the daylight hours for the full month.

Each night, however, they pamper themselves by gathering together for three elaborate meals during the hours of darkness.

There are now Islamic places of worship, called mosques, in all of the 50 states.

Ramadan is in remembrance of Muhammad's first revelation in 610 A.D. from a spiritual entity that claimed to be the Archangel, Gabriel.

In subsequent appearances to Muhammad, this spiritual emissary of Satan who called his god Allah, contradicted the gospel of Jesus Christ, claiming that Jesus was never actually crucified, but someone else was instead.

This spirit being also denied that Jesus was the Son of God, but that He was only a Prophet, and that Muhammad was the final and greatest prophet, so the Qur'an is anti-Christ in spirit, meaning it was not and could not have been received from the Gabriel of the Bible, or that he could have been sent by the God of the Bible.

This was the beginning of the revelations Muhammad would claim to receive during the remainder of his life, which were written down after his death in 632 A.D., as he could neither read or write, and compiled into the book Islam now considers its holy book, known as the Qur'an or Koran.

The annual observance of Ramadan is regarded as one of the five mandatory Pillars of Islam, which is strictly a religion of works, as there is no grace in Islam.

Ramadan lasts twenty-nine to thirty days, from one sighting of the crescent moon to the next crescent moon.

The end of Ramadan is celebrated with a three-day festival known as Eid al-Fitr, one of Islam’s major holidays. Ramadan always falls on the ninth month of the 12-month Islamic lunar calendar, and Ramadan in this year of 2020 began at sunset on Thursday, April 23, and ends on Saturday, May 23.

This period of Eid al-Fitr is often accompanied by Islamic terrorist attacks against infidels throughout the world, who are anyone who is not Islamic. This is done in compliance with Allah's demand for Jihad against all non-believers, according to Muhammad's teaching.

The Quran states:

“The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur’an, guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it.”

All Muslims who have reached puberty and are in good health are required to fast during the day for the full month. The sick and elderly, along with travelers, pregnant women and those who are nursing are exempt, although they are supposed to make up for the missed fast days sometime in the future.
This is written from memory, having been employed ... (show quote)


From what I've read, most of his revelations occurred after having an epileptic seizure. He was also pro-Jew until they wouldn't submit or support him or his murders, robbing, and raping. Then he turned against them. Most Muslim scholars know the truth about Mohammed. He was also a pedophile. He would have made a good present-day, Dem. The first Al-Aqsa Mosque was a two-day walk from Mecca, probably either in Ghar Hira or Gharthowr. He liked to pray in one of two mosques, one was closer to Mecca and one was further. Later one by the same name was built in Syria and then a new mosque was built on the Temple Mount after the Romans destroyed the 2nd Temple and prevented Jews from entering the city. Only then was it named the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the farthest mosque. The followers of Mohammed then fought one another for power and territory and then split into Shia and Sunni Arabs. All descendants of Ishmael and not the son of promise. They have always fought against one another from the first century until today. When Mohammed had a seizure his first wife would tell him what the Jen said after he came to his senses. The entire Koran was written after he died.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 21:30:12   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
Because of their beliefs in the Koran there are no moderate Muslims! The radical will chop ur head off while the moderate holds ur feet!!!


Absolutely Spot On !

Muslims when in the minority will seem pleasant however when the get to be the majority look out !

All the Christian haters here on OPP and else where will be told to convert to Islam or be killed or made a slave !
Homosexuals will not fair very good at all so if the Muslims take over these Christian haters will be wishing they had listened to the Christians !

| Reply
May 22, 2020 21:41:04   #
Armageddun Loc: The show me state
 
Peewee wrote:
From what I've read, most of his revelations occurred after having an epileptic seizure. He was also pro-Jew until they wouldn't submit or support him or his murders, robbing, and raping. Then he turned against them. Most Muslim scholars know the truth about Mohammed. He was also a pedophile. He would have made a good present-day, Dem. The first Al-Aqsa Mosque was a two-day walk from Mecca, probably either in Ghar Hira or Gharthowr. He liked to pray in one of two mosques, one was closer to Mecca and one was further. Later one by the same name was built in Syria and then a new mosque was built on the Temple Mount after the Romans destroyed the 2nd Temple and prevented Jews from entering the city. Only then was it named the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the farthest mosque. The followers of Mohammed then fought one another for power and territory and then split into Shia and Sunni Arabs. All descendants of Ishmael and not the son of promise. They have always fought against one another from the first century until today. When Mohammed had a seizure his first wife would tell him what the Jen said after he came to his senses. The entire Koran was written after he died.
From what I've read, most of his revelations occur... (show quote)


Thanks for the information.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 23:54:19   #
Kevyn
 
Auntie Dee wrote:
Are you a Muslim?


No, it is Simply the next holiday for many Americans and we should enjoy hem all in our beautiful melting pot.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 08:57:28   #
bahmer
 
Peewee wrote:
From what I've read, most of his revelations occurred after having an epileptic seizure. He was also pro-Jew until they wouldn't submit or support him or his murders, robbing, and raping. Then he turned against them. Most Muslim scholars know the truth about Mohammed. He was also a pedophile. He would have made a good present-day, Dem. The first Al-Aqsa Mosque was a two-day walk from Mecca, probably either in Ghar Hira or Gharthowr. He liked to pray in one of two mosques, one was closer to Mecca and one was further. Later one by the same name was built in Syria and then a new mosque was built on the Temple Mount after the Romans destroyed the 2nd Temple and prevented Jews from entering the city. Only then was it named the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the farthest mosque. The followers of Mohammed then fought one another for power and territory and then split into Shia and Sunni Arabs. All descendants of Ishmael and not the son of promise. They have always fought against one another from the first century until today. When Mohammed had a seizure his first wife would tell him what the Jen said after he came to his senses. The entire Koran was written after he died.
From what I've read, most of his revelations occur... (show quote)


Amen and Amen

| Reply
May 23, 2020 09:19:59   #
Zemirah Loc: Sojourner En Route...
 
Islam, since their official inception in 622 A.D., now 1,400 years, has massacred 669,000,000+ (six hundred, sixty nine million plus) non-Muslims, aka, infidels.

They do not melt! No ideology has ever been as genocidal as Islam, - while simultaneously convincing much of the world that they are just like other "religions."

Actually, they claim superiority, and will kill you if you disagree.



Kevyn wrote:
No, it is Simply the next holiday for many Americans and we should enjoy hem all in our beautiful melting pot.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 11:25:32   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
Zemirah wrote:
Islam, since their official inception in 622 A.D., now 1,400 years, has massacred 669,000,000+ (six hundred, sixty nine million plus) non-Muslims, aka, infidels.

They do not melt! No ideology has ever been as genocidal as Islam, - while simultaneously convincing much of the world that they are just like other "religions."

Actually, they claim superiority, and will kill you if you disagree.


You are absolutely Spot On that is their desire to convert the world to Islam or face death or slavery !

Ironic that the progressive leftist liberal Democrat commies praise Islam and hate Christianity two totally different beliefs one preaching death and the other God's love and peace !

| Reply
May 23, 2020 13:46:21   #
jSmitty45
 
Mollie wrote:
You are so right. 2 Timothy 3:1-5 portrays a whole lot of what's happening today. People need to confess their sins, ask for forgiveness and believe that Jesus Christ was sent from His Father, died on the cross a rose from the dead three days later in order to forgive our sins. I believe Jesus will be returning soon and He wants the Gospel to reach as many people as possible in order to save their souls.


So true, we all need to be ready!

| Reply
May 23, 2020 13:49:33   #
bahmer
 
jSmitty45 wrote:
So true, we all need to be ready!


Amen and Amen

| Reply
May 23, 2020 15:22:46   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
4430 wrote:
You are absolutely Spot On that is their desire to convert the world to Islam or face death or slavery !

Ironic that the progressive leftist liberal Democrat commies praise Islam and hate Christianity two totally different beliefs one preaching death and the other God's love and peace !


Already making us wear masks! Easy transition

| Reply
May 23, 2020 16:10:37   #
jSmitty45
 
bahmer wrote:
Amen and Amen


Can’t even begin to imagine what we will do, the things to see. Most of all, is seeing Jesus, he is the most important one, just to behold him! Want to see my parents, son, and brothers. Grandparents I have never even seen.

| Reply
May 23, 2020 22:14:54   #
TexaCan Loc: Heart in W Texas - feet on the beach in Al.
 
jSmitty45 wrote:
Can’t even begin to imagine what we will do, the things to see. Most of all, is seeing Jesus, he is the most important one, just to behold him! Want to see my parents, son, and brothers. Grandparents I have never even seen.


👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

MARANATHA!

Come Soon, Dear Lord, Come!

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.