One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
just in case you forgot how trump murdered thousands of Americans Ill refresh your memory
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
May 22, 2020 15:46:27   #
Seth
 
Noraa wrote:
I believe she has her facts straight and your TDS is showing as much as LW's!! Cuomo put infected people in nursing homes. And, I would rather be obese than a pedophile, muslim worshiper, or baby killer.



| Reply
May 22, 2020 15:51:12   #
Airforceone
 
Seth wrote:
Yes, but Planned Infanticide Parenthood's murders are acceptable, because they are done with the Democrat Seal of Approval©, which makes anything okay under the "Well, That's Different" clause.


Get off the Planned Parenthood BS Trump could have done anything he wanted in his first two years when he had control over the house and senate.
He could have eliminated planned Parenthood we would have a 2000 mile wall and a check from Mexico, we would have healthcare for all, we would have a balanced budget, the deficit would be cut in half, trade imbalance would be gone, these are just a few promises that AH promised. And your still bitching about Planned parenthood.

Let me ask you a question if your daughter was raped by one of those ignorant racist nazie flag Carrying gun toting AH would you make her deliver the baby.

Now what if your daughter was raped by your son and she got pregnant would you have deliver a product of incest.

If your daughter got pregnant by her husband and the doctor told you your daughter was going to die if she carries the baby full term what would you do.

If your daughter got pregnant and the doctor told you three testing the baby would be severely retarded what would you do.

What bothers me about ignorant people is if it doesn’t hit you personally you could care less.

That makes a Trump supporter

| Reply
May 22, 2020 16:01:42   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Jan 21: "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China."
Jan 30: "We think we have it very much under control."
Feb 02: "We pretty much shut it down, coming from China."
Feb 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12… Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”
Feb 25: "People are getting better, they're all getting better."
Feb 26: "And the 15 in a couple of days is gonna be down to close to zero."
Feb 28: "Coronavirus. This is the new hoax... You'll be fine."
Feb 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear”
Mar 02: "They're going to have vaccines very soon."
Mar 03: "Not only the vaccines, but the therapies. Therapies is sort of another word for cure."
Mar 04: "We're talking about very small numbers in the United States."
Mar 06: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault… I like the numbers where they are.”
Mar 06: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect…”
Mar 07: “It came out of China, and we heard about it. And made a good move: We closed it down. We stopped it.”
Mar 08: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House.” Mar 10: "It's really working out, and a lot of good things are gonna happen. Just stay calm. It will go away."
Mar 12: "It's gonna go away."
Mar 13: "No, I don't take responsibility at all."
Mar 16: “I’d rate it a 10. I think we’ve done a great job.”
Mar 17: "This is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."
Mar 25: “We’re the ones that gave the great response, and we’re the ones that kept China out of here. And if I didn’t do it, you’d have thousands and thousands of people died — who would’ve died — that are now living and happy.”

Again, Mar 13: "No, I don't take responsibility at all."


Again, Mar 25: “We’re the ones that gave the great response, and we’re the ones that kept China out of here. And if I didn’t do it, you’d have thousands and thousands of people died — who would’ve died — that are now living and happy.”

As of Saturday, April 11, 2020, we have had over 18,860 deaths from the Coronavirus across the U.S. That’s more than any other country in the world that’s reporting their Covid-19 deaths. I’d say we’ve seen our “thousands and thousands of people died,” already, thanks to Trump’s lies and slow-to-act actions.
alabuck
Jan 21: "We have it totally under control. It... (show quote)
I have no reason to believe you can process this, but basing your argument on comments and quotes by the president shows a complete disregard for the facts. What someone says is quite often very different than what someone does.

January 30, 2020, the World Health Organization declared a global public health emergency.

January 31, 2020, president Trump banned banned foreign nationals from entering the US if they had been in China within the prior two weeks.

February 2, 2020, The first coronavirus death outside China is recorded in the Philippines.

February 6, 2020, the first known American death occurred in California.

February 9, 2020, Death toll in China surpasses that of the 2002-2003 SARS epidemic, with 811 deaths recorded.

February 11, 2020, WHO announces that the disease caused by the novel coronavirus will be called "COVID-19."

February 12, 2020, Coronavirus cases start to spike in South Korea.

February 19, 2020, Iran's coronavirus outbreak begins.

February 21, 2020, COVID-19 cases start to spike in Italy.

March 3, 2020, Coronavirus cases begin to sharply increase in Spain.

March 8, 2020, Italy places all 60 million of its residents on lockdown.

March 11, 2020, WHO declares the outbreak a global pandemic. President Trump bans all travel from 26 European countries.

March 13, 2020, Trump declares a national emergency in the US.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 16:11:29   #
Seth
 
Airforceone wrote:
Get off the Planned Parenthood BS Trump could have done anything he wanted in his first two years when he had control over the house and senate.
He could have eliminated planned Parenthood we would have a 2000 mile wall and a check from Mexico, we would have healthcare for all, we would have a balanced budget, the deficit would be cut in half, trade imbalance would be gone, these are just a few promises that AH promised. And your still bitching about Planned parenthood.

Let me ask you a question if your daughter was raped by one of those ignorant racist nazie flag Carrying gun toting AH would you make her deliver the baby.

Now what if your daughter was raped by your son and she got pregnant would you have deliver a product of incest.

If your daughter got pregnant by her husband and the doctor told you your daughter was going to die if she carries the baby full term what would you do.

If your daughter got pregnant and the doctor told you three testing the baby would be severely retarded what would you do.

What bothers me about ignorant people is if it doesn’t hit you personally you could care less.

That makes a Trump supporter
Get off the Planned Parenthood BS Trump could have... (show quote)


Another Democrat tactic is using a tiny percentage event as a reason to justify an entire range of events.

Most "unwanted" pregnancies are a matter of inconvenience or in many cases pressure not to give birth, not rape or out of concern for the mother's health.

It's just like your ilk's anti-gun lobby when some isolated loon turns active shooter, and immediately everyone's guns must be taken away because we're all potential active shooters, or when some white police officer shoots a black drug dealer because he has reason to believe the man posed a mortal threat to him, and your race mongering ilk immediately capitalize on it and proclaim that all white non-Democrats are racists.

It's always an extreme exaggeration with you Bolsheviks, anything to scare your victims into letting you have your way.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 16:38:42   #
WEBCO
 
Airforceone wrote:
Ya Trump allowed 50,000 people to enter this country From China through NY not to mention the Flights coming in from Europe. So your ignorance continues.

Ignorant Trump supporters believe that obese POS that feeds off McDonald's hamburgers that he shut this country down but that Obese POS did was a travel restriction on Foreign nationals from entering the country if the flight originated in Wuhan China.

Tell you what let all those people enter this country in your town and see what happens. And no HD test kits

Not to mention this country did not have a test kit that worked until March 10th so grow up because comments like that show how ignorant to facts you really have.
Ya Trump allowed 50,000 people to enter this count... (show quote)

Yes and China allowed people to fly freely around the world but NOT travel outside of Wuhan to other parts of China. Your hate and blame are misplaced. It was also the CDC that screwed up the test kits. Open the whole country up at once, then put out the fire in hot spots. If you don't you will destroy this country, period. Damm wake up you fool

| Reply
May 22, 2020 16:41:08   #
WEBCO
 
proud republican wrote:
When he closed flights from China your stupid Rats called him racist and xenophobe so please STFU !


Thank you. Can you imagine the whining that would be going on now if we had shut our borders. They would "think" conservatives were even more racist.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 16:41:36   #
bilordinary Loc: SW Washington
 
steve66613 wrote:
PLANNED PARENTHOOD murders three hundred thirty thousand (plus) BABIES in a given year ON PURPOSE!!! Not a peep out of you?

Who do you blame for this?

I’d call you names, but, there are no words despicable enough!


Very racist, abortions 90% black, NYC more abortions than births.
It would help their numbers if they classified abortions as covid deaths.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 16:48:05   #
steve66613
 
bilordinary wrote:
Very racist, abortions 90% black, NYC more abortions than births.
It would help their numbers if they classified abortions as covid deaths.


Yet, blacks continue to support Massah Rat.......go figure.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 17:14:12   #
ImLogicallyRight
 
Airforceone wrote:
Ya Trump allowed 50,000 people to enter this country From China through NY not to mention the Flights coming in from Europe. So your ignorance continues.

Ignorant Trump supporters believe that obese POS that feeds off McDonald's hamburgers that he shut this country down but that Obese POS did was a travel restriction on Foreign nationals from entering the country if the flight originated in Wuhan China.

Tell you what let all those people enter this country in your town and see what happens. And no HD test kits

Not to mention this country did not have a test kit that worked until March 10th so grow up because comments like that show how ignorant to facts you really have.
Ya Trump allowed 50,000 people to enter this count... (show quote)


It must be hard to wake up every day and realize that you are you. You will never get better and can only take your meds for TDS. But no matter how many meds you take, PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP will still be in your brain. You can't stop it. I pity you. Really, we should all pity you. But why bother. You will never change and so, you deserve being you with your chronic TDS. Try praying for relief and common sense to return and clear out those things that rattle around in your brain causing TDS. We should all feel sorry for you having to be you. But I doubt many would.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 17:17:59   #
ImLogicallyRight
 
Airforceone wrote:
Get off the Planned Parenthood BS Trump could have done anything he wanted in his first two years when he had control over the house and senate.
He could have eliminated planned Parenthood we would have a 2000 mile wall and a check from Mexico, we would have healthcare for all, we would have a balanced budget, the deficit would be cut in half, trade imbalance would be gone, these are just a few promises that AH promised. And your still bitching about Planned parenthood.

Let me ask you a question if your daughter was raped by one of those ignorant racist nazie flag Carrying gun toting AH would you make her deliver the baby.

Now what if your daughter was raped by your son and she got pregnant would you have deliver a product of incest.

If your daughter got pregnant by her husband and the doctor told you your daughter was going to die if she carries the baby full term what would you do.

If your daughter got pregnant and the doctor told you three testing the baby would be severely retarded what would you do.

What bothers me about ignorant people is if it doesn’t hit you personally you could care less.

That makes a Trump supporter
Get off the Planned Parenthood BS Trump could have... (show quote)


Actually, all of those sound preferable to you. At least the baby you describe would have a chance of being Right and living with God when it is all over

| Reply
May 22, 2020 18:17:38   #
Noraa Loc: Kansas
 
ImLogicallyRight wrote:
It must be hard to wake up every day and realize that you are you. You will never get better and can only take your meds for TDS. But no matter how many meds you take, PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP will still be in your brain. You can't stop it. I pity you. Really, we should all pity you. But why bother. You will never change and so, you deserve being you with your chronic TDS. Try praying for relief and common sense to return and clear out those things that rattle around in your brain causing TDS. We should all feel sorry for you having to be you. But I doubt many would.
It must be hard to wake up every day and realize t... (show quote)


I feel sorry for him. Very very sorry!

| Reply
May 22, 2020 18:18:05   #
Wolfman888
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Jan 21: "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China."
Jan 30: "We think we have it very much under control."
Feb 02: "We pretty much shut it down, coming from China."
Feb 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12… Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”
Feb 25: "People are getting better, they're all getting better."
Feb 26: "And the 15 in a couple of days is gonna be down to close to zero."
Feb 28: "Coronavirus. This is the new hoax... You'll be fine."
Feb 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear”
Mar 02: "They're going to have vaccines very soon."
Mar 03: "Not only the vaccines, but the therapies. Therapies is sort of another word for cure."
Mar 04: "We're talking about very small numbers in the United States."
Mar 06: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault… I like the numbers where they are.”
Mar 06: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect…”
Mar 07: “It came out of China, and we heard about it. And made a good move: We closed it down. We stopped it.”
Mar 08: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House.” Mar 10: "It's really working out, and a lot of good things are gonna happen. Just stay calm. It will go away."
Mar 12: "It's gonna go away."
Mar 13: "No, I don't take responsibility at all."
Mar 16: “I’d rate it a 10. I think we’ve done a great job.”
Mar 17: "This is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."
Mar 25: “We’re the ones that gave the great response, and we’re the ones that kept China out of here. And if I didn’t do it, you’d have thousands and thousands of people died — who would’ve died — that are now living and happy.”

Again, Mar 13: "No, I don't take responsibility at all."


Again, Mar 25: “We’re the ones that gave the great response, and we’re the ones that kept China out of here. And if I didn’t do it, you’d have thousands and thousands of people died — who would’ve died — that are now living and happy.”

As of Saturday, April 11, 2020, we have had over 18,860 deaths from the Coronavirus across the U.S. That’s more than any other country in the world that’s reporting their Covid-19 deaths. I’d say we’ve seen our “thousands and thousands of people died,” already, thanks to Trump’s lies and slow-to-act actions.
alabuck
Jan 21: "We have it totally under control. It... (show quote)

I find it interesting, but not surprising that there are no real arguments about your post.

The Trumpers on this site will continue to ignore or "fake news"

the facts and statistics that place their Golden God

in a position of responsibility for anything.

It is pitiable that these are rational human beings intent on destroying our country

because they don't want to admit they were conned by the finest con man this country has ever produced.

Keep up with the facts and let 'em rant and rave.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 18:26:45   #
bilordinary Loc: SW Washington
 
ImLogicallyRight wrote:
It must be hard to wake up every day and realize that you are you. You will never get better and can only take your meds for TDS. But no matter how many meds you take, PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP will still be in your brain. You can't stop it. I pity you. Really, we should all pity you. But why bother. You will never change and so, you deserve being you with your chronic TDS. Try praying for relief and common sense to return and clear out those things that rattle around in your brain causing TDS. We should all feel sorry for you having to be you. But I doubt many would.
It must be hard to wake up every day and realize t... (show quote)


Someone may pray for him.
Heard allah's recruiting.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 18:29:03   #
bilordinary Loc: SW Washington
 
Wolfman888 wrote:
I find it interesting, but not surprising that there are no real arguments about your post.

The Trumpers on this site will continue to ignore or "fake news"

the facts and statistics that place their Golden God

in a position of responsibility for anything.

It is pitiable that these are rational human beings intent on destroying our country

because they don't want to admit they were conned by the finest con man this country has ever produced.

Keep up with the facts and let 'em rant and rave.
I find it interesting, but not surprising that the... (show quote)


Betcha a nickle the half breed got your vote!

| Reply
May 22, 2020 18:38:51   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Jan 21: "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China."
Jan 30: "We think we have it very much under control."
Feb 02: "We pretty much shut it down, coming from China."
Feb 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12… Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”
Feb 25: "People are getting better, they're all getting better."
Feb 26: "And the 15 in a couple of days is gonna be down to close to zero."
Feb 28: "Coronavirus. This is the new hoax... You'll be fine."
Feb 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear”
Mar 02: "They're going to have vaccines very soon."
Mar 03: "Not only the vaccines, but the therapies. Therapies is sort of another word for cure."
Mar 04: "We're talking about very small numbers in the United States."
Mar 06: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault… I like the numbers where they are.”
Mar 06: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect…”
Mar 07: “It came out of China, and we heard about it. And made a good move: We closed it down. We stopped it.”
Mar 08: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House.” Mar 10: "It's really working out, and a lot of good things are gonna happen. Just stay calm. It will go away."
Mar 12: "It's gonna go away."
Mar 13: "No, I don't take responsibility at all."
Mar 16: “I’d rate it a 10. I think we’ve done a great job.”
Mar 17: "This is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."
Mar 25: “We’re the ones that gave the great response, and we’re the ones that kept China out of here. And if I didn’t do it, you’d have thousands and thousands of people died — who would’ve died — that are now living and happy.”

Again, Mar 13: "No, I don't take responsibility at all."


Again, Mar 25: “We’re the ones that gave the great response, and we’re the ones that kept China out of here. And if I didn’t do it, you’d have thousands and thousands of people died — who would’ve died — that are now living and happy.”

As of Saturday, April 11, 2020, we have had over 18,860 deaths from the Coronavirus across the U.S. That’s more than any other country in the world that’s reporting their Covid-19 deaths. I’d say we’ve seen our “thousands and thousands of people died,” already, thanks to Trump’s lies and slow-to-act actions.
alabuck
Jan 21: "We have it totally under control. It... (show quote)


You need help. Either get back on your meds or have your doctor prescribe you some. By the way, who copied and pasted this nonsense for you? It has no mispellings so it can't possibly be your work.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.