One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
36,000 lives
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
May 22, 2020 10:05:52   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
Lonewolf wrote:
But that was never made a law so the delay was from Trumps incompetence

You are a fine one to talk about incompetence. Have someone look up cognitive dissonance for you and explain it to you in very small words.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 10:10:08   #
Workinman Loc: Bayou Pigeon
 
PeterS wrote:
That bill was receded before it was put into effect( nice try though). With Trump doing all he could to ignore and deflect the existence of the virus calling it nothing but a Democrat hoax that the bill would have mattered. He spent 71 days from first learning of its danger to where the body count wouldn't let him ignore it any longer forcing his to finally take it seriously. Trump couldn't have been more responsible for those deaths had he put a gun to their heads and pulled the trigger himself. Of course you cons would have devoted your time to deflecting blame to the democrat and making excuses for every word that comes out of his mouth...cuz--well, that's what you do...
That url=https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-p... (show quote)


Nice try?? weather it was rescinded or not the fact of the matter is left up to the rats we would have had millions more of cases or deaths...what was the dems plan??? Resist Trump at all costs...

Post your links, Can't trust a lefties opinion...because well that's what you do...

| Reply
May 22, 2020 10:10:47   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
You are mentally ill. If the nation remains in lockdown we will never recover. That seems to be what the left is trying to accomplish. The end of America as a world power. China or Russia would then be able to walk in unopposed and take over. I don't want to be under any current or former Communist rule. I prefer our Constitution and way of life. This seems to be our Masada moment in time, live free, or die? You guys seem to want our death, thinking you will survive, but you won't. You are just crash test dummies for the NWO.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 10:17:07   #
Lonewolf
 
Workinman wrote:
That's kind of weak...the legislation was not passed by the left trying to stop Trump's travel restrictions, so it's Trump's fault...that kind of double speak belongs in lala land where you apparently reside.


Trump wasted over 2 months before he acted and closing down travel from China while still allowing flights from Italy ,south korea ,Spain ,and other infected countries showed his utter disregard for the health and safety of Americans,

| Reply
May 22, 2020 10:18:38   #
Lonewolf
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
You are a fine one to talk about incompetence. Have someone look up cognitive dissonance for you and explain it to you in very small words.


Siuyfa

| Reply
May 22, 2020 10:20:41   #
Workinman Loc: Bayou Pigeon
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Trump wasted over 2 months before he acted and closing down travel from China while still allowing flights from Italy ,south korea ,Spain ,and other infected countries showed his utter disregard for the health and safety of Americans,


where are the Links...I've heard the lefty talking points before...Yawn nothing new here...

| Reply
May 22, 2020 10:29:56   #
Lonewolf
 
Workinman wrote:
where are the Links...I've heard the lefty talking points before...Yawn nothing new here...


I have posted them many Times stop being lazy and look things up.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 10:32:44   #
Workinman Loc: Bayou Pigeon
 
PeterS wrote:
How is that doublespeak? Nothing the democrats did prevented Trump from acting and his bill allowed over 400 thousand into this country without any form of quarantine so anything the democrats tried to do would have been moot anyway.

You were wrong. Have the balls to be man enough to admit it!


Have the balls to post your links...your opinion means nothing...

| Reply
May 22, 2020 10:35:49   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Trump wasted over 2 months before he acted and closing down travel from China while still allowing flights from Italy ,south korea ,Spain ,and other infected countries showed his utter disregard for the health and safety of Americans,


Weeks after he closed down travel from China, Democrats were still advising that he shouldn't have done it and that it was "racist" and that the Corona virus was not something we should lose any sleep over. You libs simply pull statistics from who knows where and offer them as facts.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 10:39:59   #
Gatsby
 
saltwind78 wrote:
Thats what I heard. Now he vows not to close down the country again if there is a second wave.


Would you order the entire Nation to take shelter because there is a "tornado warning" declared in Kansas?

Just how idiotic to you really have to be, to be a liberal?

| Reply
May 22, 2020 10:43:30   #
Lonewolf
 
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
Weeks after he closed down travel from China, Democrats were still advising that he shouldn't have done it and that it was "racist" and that the Corona virus was not something we should lose any sleep over. You libs simply pull statistics from who knows where and offer them as facts.


Dont matter what dems said what matters is what trump didn't do

| Reply
May 22, 2020 10:45:28   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
Lonewolf wrote:
That's the number of Americans who died because trump failed to act when he first new of the virus, and he wants 4 more years lol .


Well, your ignorance is showing once again. You failed English 101 I see. LOL

| Reply
May 22, 2020 10:49:51   #
Seth
 
Lonewolf wrote:
But that was never made a law so the delay was from Trumps incompetence


That, Mr. Lone, has got to be the single most convoluted piece of reasoning I have ever seen you post, a prime example of unreasonable anti-Trump bias at it's most unreasonable extreme.

Hmmm, double unreasonable reasoning.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, here is a prime example of reality expressed by doctors who, because said reality does not echo the Democrats' political party line, will be ignored by the propagandists that are your fellow polezniye duraki in the mainstream media.

http://gellerreport.com/2020/05/more-than-600-doctors-sign-letter-to-president-trump-urging-him-to-end-lockdown.html/

| Reply
May 22, 2020 14:36:39   #
rich boise Loc: Idaho
 
Genius has its limits but clearly foolishness is unlimited.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 14:40:20   #
Lonewolf
 
Seth wrote:
That, Mr. Lone, has got to be the single most convoluted piece of reasoning I have ever seen you post, a prime example of unreasonable anti-Trump bias at it's most unreasonable extreme.

Hmmm, double unreasonable reasoning.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, here is a prime example of reality expressed by doctors who, because said reality does not echo the Democrats' political party line, will be ignored by the propagandists that are your fellow polezniye duraki in the mainstream media.

http://gellerreport.com/2020/05/more-than-600-doctors-sign-letter-to-president-trump-urging-him-to-end-lockdown.html/
That, Mr. Lone, has got to be the single most conv... (show quote)


Jan 21: "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China."
Jan 30: "We think we have it very much under control."
Feb 02: "We pretty much shut it down, coming from China."
Feb 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12… Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”
Feb 25: "People are getting better, they're all getting better."
Feb 26: "And the 15 in a couple of days is gonna be down to close to zero."
Feb 28: "Coronavirus. This is the new hoax... You'll be fine."
Feb 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear”
Mar 02: "They're going to have vaccines very soon."
Mar 03: "Not only the vaccines, but the therapies. Therapies is sort of another word for cure."
Mar 04: "We're talking about very small numbers in the United States."
Mar 06: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault… I like the numbers where they are.”
Mar 06: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect…”
Mar 07: “It came out of China, and we heard about it. And made a good move: We closed it down. We stopped it.”
Mar 08: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House.” Mar 10: "It's really working out, and a lot of good things are gonna happen. Just stay calm. It will go away."
Mar 12: "It's gonna go away."
Mar 13: "No, I don't take responsibility at all."
Mar 16: “I’d rate it a 10. I think we’ve done a great job.”
Mar 17: "This is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."
Mar 25: “We’re the ones that gave the great response, and we’re the ones that kept China out of here. And if I didn’t do it, you’d have thousands and thousands of people died — who would’ve died — that are now living and happy.”

Again, Mar 13: "No, I don't take responsibility at all."


Again, Mar 25: “We’re the ones that gave the great response, and we’re the ones that kept China out of here. And if I didn’t do it, you’d have thousands and thousands of people died — who would’ve died — that are now living and happy.”

As of Saturday, April 11, 2020, we have had over 18,860 deaths from the Coronavirus across the U.S. That’s more than any other country in the world that’s reporting their Covid-19 deaths. I’d say we’ve seen our “thousands and thousands of people died,” already, thanks to Trump’s lies and slow-to-act actions.
alabuck

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.