One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Finally! Amy Klobuchar Admits Miracle Drug Hydroxycloriquine Saved Her Husbands Life
Page: 1 2 next>>
May 22, 2020 07:47:51   #
| Reply
May 22, 2020 07:51:30   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.teaparty.org/finally-amy-klobuchar-admits-miracle-drug-hydroxychloroquine-saved-her-husbands-life-video-440095/


Well there goes her VP consideration... Not that she was a serious contender....

| Reply
May 22, 2020 07:57:02   #
son of witless
 
lindajoy wrote:
Well there goes her VP consideration... Not that she was a serious contender....


How dare you. How dare you. How dare you post exactly what I was going to post. I had my Aluminum Foil hat on and still you read my mind. I suppose I need a pot on my head, to prevent you from scanning my brain.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 07:59:30   #
fullspinzoo
 
son of witless wrote:
How dare you. How dare you. How dare you post exactly what I was going to post. I had my Aluminum Foil hat on and still you read my mind. I suppose I need a pot on my head, to prevent you from scanning my brain.


Hey, you know the ole saying, "Great minds think alike"?

| Reply
May 22, 2020 08:04:36   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
What a bunch of horse hockey....but then I expect nothing less from you.

If an article claims that Neil Cavuto is part of the liberal media, then you know you're in the presence of propaganda.

She said she believes he took the drug....that is not proof that it saved his life. Especially if his life was never in danger. You know nothing about the circumstances, what he actually took the drug for, or why. Then you claim it's a miracle drug, despite all the warnings from the medical establishment that there is no proof that it works for Covid 19.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 08:05:02   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
son of witless wrote:
How dare you. How dare you. How dare you post exactly what I was going to post. I had my Aluminum Foil hat on and still you read my mind. I suppose I need a pot on my head, to prevent you from scanning my brain.


Lololololl too funny!!! Like full said~~ great minds and all that~~🤓😊

| Reply
May 22, 2020 08:05:54   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
Hey, you know the ole saying, "Great minds think alike"?


😊🤗

| Reply
May 22, 2020 09:25:29   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.teaparty.org/finally-amy-klobuchar-admits-miracle-drug-hydroxychloroquine-saved-her-husbands-life-video-440095/


He would have recovered anyway. I had a cup of coffee this morning and didn't get hit by a car, therefor, the coffee must have protected me from harm.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 14:40:22   #
American Vet
 
lpnmajor wrote:
He would have recovered anyway. I had a cup of coffee this morning and didn't get hit by a car, therefor, the coffee must have protected me from harm.


Excellent comment. Oh, by the way, which medical School did you attend that enables you to make that medical determination?

| Reply
May 22, 2020 17:36:22   #
son of witless
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
Hey, you know the ole saying, "Great minds think alike"?


I really love when my ego is fed.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 17:39:08   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.teaparty.org/finally-amy-klobuchar-admits-miracle-drug-hydroxychloroquine-saved-her-husbands-life-video-440095/



this is dumb even at the spin level..

"“Well, I think that I listened to the science there. I believe he did briefly take that drug … or some drug like it, but I think that we have to listen to the science and you have to listen to your doctors with what is going to work in each individual situation,” Klobuchar told SiriusXM's Michael Smerconish on April 7 regarding her thoughts about the debate swirling around hydroxychloroquine since her husband’s illness."

No miracle drug, no endorsement of the drug.. only a quick try.. trump has many scams to rob the voters who put him in office and that means nothing he says can be trusted..

Amy has given full description of her husbands illness and never did anyone involved endors Hydroxycholroquine..

Go back to sleep, trump will call you tomorrow..
1938 model designed by buckminster fuller, makes me think of Flash Gordon..
1938 model designed by buckminster fuller, makes m...

| Reply
May 23, 2020 09:52:26   #
bahmer
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.teaparty.org/finally-amy-klobuchar-admits-miracle-drug-hydroxychloroquine-saved-her-husbands-life-video-440095/


Amen and Amen

| Reply
May 23, 2020 11:05:46   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
permafrost wrote:
this is dumb even at the spin level..

"“Well, I think that I listened to the science there. I believe he did briefly take that drug … or some drug like it, but I think that we have to listen to the science and you have to listen to your doctors with what is going to work in each individual situation,” Klobuchar told SiriusXM's Michael Smerconish on April 7 regarding her thoughts about the debate swirling around hydroxychloroquine since her husband’s illness."

No miracle drug, no endorsement of the drug.. only a quick try.. trump has many scams to rob the voters who put him in office and that means nothing he says can be trusted..

Amy has given full description of her husbands illness and never did anyone involved endors Hydroxycholroquine..

Go back to sleep, trump will call you tomorrow..
this is dumb even at the spin level.. br br &quo... (show quote)


That 1938 model designed by buckminster fuller, is really cool.. Was it functional and used? Sell many??

| Reply
May 23, 2020 11:29:58   #
bestpal38 Loc: Cedar City, Utah
 
working class stiff wrote:
What a bunch of horse hockey....but then I expect nothing less from you.

If an article claims that Neil Cavuto is part of the liberal media, then you know you're in the presence of propaganda.

She said she believes he took the drug....that is not proof that it saved his life. Especially if his life was never in danger. You know nothing about the circumstances, what he actually took the drug for, or why. Then you claim it's a miracle drug, despite all the warnings from the medical establishment that there is no proof that it works for Covid 19.
What a bunch of horse hockey....but then I expect ... (show quote)


Oh come on.....every wife knows every drug her husband takes. He MAY have taken it, pure political BS!!

| Reply
May 23, 2020 11:33:25   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
bestpal38 wrote:
Oh come on.....every wife knows every drug her husband takes. He MAY have taken it, pure political BS!!


Diversion, diversion, diversion!

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.