One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Biden Shows SEVERE Mental Decline During Virtual Event
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
May 21, 2020 17:07:42   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
Biden Shows SEVERE Mental Decline During Virtual Event
http://trk.cp20.com/click/g4xm-213l8s-nbiind-bd54fgj2/

This is getting bad.

During his recent virtual event, 2020 presidential hopeful Joe Biden once again showed signs of terrible mental decline raising the question if he will be able to handle the presidential role if elected.

According to the Gateway Pundit, during the event the former vice president had difficulty putting together a simple sentence, “And we’re going to create a new bio-based multi-facturing – multi-manufacturing job pro..uh uh…environment to deal farmers in on the benefits of a changing economy.”

https://youtu.be/OvsK41b4u4A

| Reply
May 21, 2020 17:21:50   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
eagleye13 wrote:
Biden Shows SEVERE Mental Decline During Virtual Event
http://trk.cp20.com/click/g4xm-213l8s-nbiind-bd54fgj2/

This is getting bad.

During his recent virtual event, 2020 presidential hopeful Joe Biden once again showed signs of terrible mental decline raising the question if he will be able to handle the presidential role if elected.

According to the Gateway Pundit, during the event the former vice president had difficulty putting together a simple sentence, “And we’re going to create a new bio-based multi-facturing – multi-manufacturing job pro..uh uh…environment to deal farmers in on the benefits of a changing economy.”

https://youtu.be/OvsK41b4u4A
Biden Shows SEVERE Mental Decline During Virtual E... (show quote)


You know I kind of feel sorry for him......I really do!

| Reply
May 21, 2020 17:25:03   #
factnotfiction
 
eagleye13 wrote:
Biden Shows SEVERE Mental Decline During Virtual Event
http://trk.cp20.com/click/g4xm-213l8s-nbiind-bd54fgj2/

This is getting bad.

During his recent virtual event, 2020 presidential hopeful Joe Biden once again showed signs of terrible mental decline raising the question if he will be able to handle the presidential role if elected.

According to the Gateway Pundit, during the event the former vice president had difficulty putting together a simple sentence, “And we’re going to create a new bio-based multi-facturing – multi-manufacturing job pro..uh uh…environment to deal farmers in on the benefits of a changing economy.”

https://youtu.be/OvsK41b4u4A
Biden Shows SEVERE Mental Decline During Virtual E... (show quote)





And trump doesn't know what per capita means !!!!!!

And the fool wants another term, hahaha

| Reply
May 21, 2020 17:33:44   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
factnotfiction wrote:
And trump doesn't know what per capita means !!!!!!

And the fool wants another term, hahaha


And your blackenfurher thinks there are 57 states!!!

| Reply
May 21, 2020 17:46:59   #
factnotfiction
 
proud republican wrote:
And your blackenfurher thinks there are 57 states!!!





Only the truly mentally challenged think that the sitting president is smart, and they conveniently forget that President Obama was still just a candidate at the time.

Didn't matter, his vote totals in BOTH the popular and electoral college far exceeded the pathetic performance of the silly orange tweetie pie

| Reply
May 21, 2020 17:52:34   #
Mollie
 
factnotfiction wrote:
And trump doesn't know what per capita means !!!!!!

And the fool wants another term, hahaha


No, Trump speaks in 'per billion'.

| Reply
May 21, 2020 17:56:02   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
proud republican wrote:
And your blackenfurher thinks there are 57 states!!!


So God Made A Liberal..
https://youtu.be/EUzMPlQb2G4

| Reply
May 21, 2020 17:58:13   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
factnotfiction wrote:
Only the truly mentally challenged think that the sitting president is smart, and they conveniently forget that President Obama was still just a candidate at the time.

Didn't matter, his vote totals in BOTH the popular and electoral college far exceeded the pathetic performance of the silly orange tweetie pie


Oooh!!!!
You want to talk about performance????
Liar Liar Pants On Fire Hillary Song
https://youtu.be/kXjbXGyQDsE

| Reply
May 21, 2020 18:27:03   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
factnotfiction wrote:
And trump doesn't know what per capita means !!!!!!

And the fool wants another term, hahaha


So, fiction not facts, how did he accumulate his wealth after filing bankruptcy once or twice? I'm guessing he's much smarter than Soros, ISIS, Iran, Sauds, Kim, and a few others because he's still winning! You should find a good seat and watch how fast the country starts producing again. With or without the blue states joining in. It just means the patriots will get a big headstart. I can live with that. Hope you can.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 07:00:36   #
drlarrygino
 
proud republican wrote:
And your blackenfurher thinks there are 57 states!!!


And Bury Ovommit called the Marine Corps the Marine Corpse!

| Reply
May 22, 2020 08:19:18   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
proud republican wrote:
You know I kind of feel sorry for him......I really do!


I don’t really care about him, because of his involvement with the deep state. Whatever his problems are, I think it’s fate. He reaps what he sows.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 08:24:11   #
drlarrygino
 
iFrank wrote:
I don’t really care about him, because of his involvement with the deep state. Whatever his problems are, I think it’s fate. He reaps what he sows.


Slow Joe is reaping what he sowed. Lies, deception, sexual asssulter, corruption, infanticide, briber, leftist thug, and all around bad guy. Joe is getting his due.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 08:55:11   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
proud republican wrote:
You know I kind of feel sorry for him......I really do!


"You know I kind of feel sorry for him......I really do!" - proud republican

No need to feel sorry for some one that sells out their country for fame and fortune.
That is what Globalists do.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 08:56:33   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
drlarrygino wrote:
Slow Joe is reaping what he sowed. Lies, deception, sexual asssulter, corruption, infanticide, briber, leftist thug, and all around bad guy. Joe is getting his due.


The reality of his direction is planted in his mind, he’s a pawn, if he does manage to get elected, the deep state will just get rid of him and a more shrewd player will take over and lead our country into a dark devastating road that there’ll be no coming back from.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 09:00:21   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
iFrank wrote:
The reality of his direction is planted in his mind, he’s a pawn, if he does manage to get elected, the deep state will just get rid of him and a more shrewd player will take over and lead our country into a dark devastating road that there’ll be no coming back from.


If the Democrats were successful in electing the HildaBeast, already there would be no coming back to a Republic.
Trump 2020. Lets keep our Republic.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.