One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Shut Up Telling Me To Stay Safe
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
May 22, 2020 11:37:25   #
Carol Kelly
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
Before you ever heard of a place called Wuhan, before we got attacked with the Chink Flu and before you spooks ever learned about social distancing, I was already one of the safest Americans that ever took a breath.

But now I can't turn on the radio or the TV or the internet without some mealy mouthed douche goober telling me to stay safe.

Now I know it may be beneficial to the millions of nincompoops who happen to also be Americans, but nincompoops don't listen to sound advice anyway.

That's why we call them nincompoops, so you're wasting your time.

Also, I'm sick of the perpetually regurgitated phrase, "We're All In This Together".

Why ?.... Because it's Bullshit !

We're definitely 'NOT' all together.

In fact, we've never been more divided.

Since this hoax pandemic began we've been snarling, snapping and verbally attacking.

We've been insulting, besmirching, disparaging and literally beating the crap out of one another.

So please cease and desist with the, " all in this together" hogwash.

Now back to the safety drivel.

I've conducted and attended more safety meetings, safety conferences and safety training classes than any of the mealy mouthed douche goobers that keep appearing on my screens.

So it wouldn't bother me a bit if the next jackaninnie that tells me to "Stay Safe", just immediately spontaneously combusts and turn to ashes.

But I know it will continue and there's not a damn thing I can do about it, so I'll live with it knowing that far too many of my fellow Americans are sadly a bunch of thoroughly indoctrinated echo chambers.
Before you ever heard of a place called Wuhan, bef... (show quote)


This fellow American agrees with you in part (as usual) but I’m not positive that this is a hoax. I believe we’ve been attacked by the CCP again. The entire world is at their mercy and we should come together, not just Americans, but all our allies around the world and not only give the CCP a run for its money but free the Chinese people . I’m a target for this virus, hoax or not. Today, I’m going to Winn Dixie for the first time in months taking all precautions because a life lived in a hole to remain alive is not worth living. I don’t believe it’s a hoax, but a well planned attack on the world as a start for The New World Order. They’ve got us all right where they want us. Where is NATO?

| Reply
May 22, 2020 11:40:19   #
Carol Kelly
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Honestly.. Either one can or one can't


You should know that the Chinese people have suffered longer from this CCP than any other country in the world and it should be put down finally.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 11:44:21   #
Carol Kelly
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Love it...

They're pushing "I'm not the virus" shirts on social media over here


Proof positive. I assume who they are. Not the ordinary peasants. Maybe I’ve read too many Pearl Buck books and Inn of the Sixth Happiness is my number one favorite movie of all time. Is this simply a romantic view of the suffering of the Chinese people?

| Reply
May 22, 2020 12:12:52   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
The great thing about it being made in China is it won’t last long!!!


LOL,, that is the only good part.. but it seems very long already..

Yet, it hardly made any change in our lives.. only not run to the store for quick supply of coffee and other necessitys..


I had a real good meme to go along with this, but can not find the darn thing..

been that kind of day so far.. rain soon so maybe do not a darn thing..

Have a good day..

| Reply
May 22, 2020 12:14:22   #
greenmountaineer Loc: Vermont
 
GoCubs wrote:
Stay safe. (Sorry, I couldn't resist).


You seem quite angry, to judge from the amount of useless name-calling that fills your post. And where did you get the idea that this is a "hoax pandemic?" I checked CDC data from 2010 to 2017, well before this mutant C19 virus showed up. The highest number of Flu deaths was 61,000 and the lowest was 12,000 in one year, and they averaged 32,000 a year. This "hoax pandemic" has killed over 95,000 Americans so far, will have killed over 100,000 by next week and it's only May. So calm down, have a beer or whatever, don't believe a damned thing that politicians tell you, and follow as many of the safety measures recommended by medical professionals as you can. There is plenty of cause for protests and frustrations. The country is not completely shut down. Banks are still charging interest, rent is still being charged, taxes are still coming due, but folks are out of work, can't get money and government, which was supposed to protect the rights of Life,Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness doesn't seem to care about you or me or those rights.

And at the risk of causing a further outburst of profanity, Stay safe!

| Reply
May 22, 2020 12:22:01   #
TrueAmerican
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
Before you ever heard of a place called Wuhan, before we got attacked with the Chink Flu and before you spooks ever learned about social distancing, I was already one of the safest Americans that ever took a breath.

But now I can't turn on the radio or the TV or the internet without some mealy mouthed douche goober telling me to stay safe.

Now I know it may be beneficial to the millions of nincompoops who happen to also be Americans, but nincompoops don't listen to sound advice anyway.

That's why we call them nincompoops, so you're wasting your time.

Also, I'm sick of the perpetually regurgitated phrase, "We're All In This Together".

Why ?.... Because it's Bullshit !

We're definitely 'NOT' all together.

In fact, we've never been more divided.

Since this hoax pandemic began we've been snarling, snapping and verbally attacking.

We've been insulting, besmirching, disparaging and literally beating the crap out of one another.

So please cease and desist with the, " all in this together" hogwash.

Now back to the safety drivel.

I've conducted and attended more safety meetings, safety conferences and safety training classes than any of the mealy mouthed douche goobers that keep appearing on my screens.

So it wouldn't bother me a bit if the next jackaninnie that tells me to "Stay Safe", just immediately spontaneously combusts and turn to ashes.

But I know it will continue and there's not a damn thing I can do about it, so I'll live with it knowing that far too many of my fellow Americans are sadly a bunch of thoroughly indoctrinated echo chambers.
Before you ever heard of a place called Wuhan, bef... (show quote)


Thank you Wolf that is exactly how I feel I am just unable to articulate it as well as you !!!!!!

| Reply
May 22, 2020 13:27:08   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
Before you ever heard of a place called Wuhan, before we got attacked with the Chink Flu and before you spooks ever learned about social distancing, I was already one of the safest Americans that ever took a breath.

But now I can't turn on the radio or the TV or the internet without some mealy mouthed douche goober telling me to stay safe.

Now I know it may be beneficial to the millions of nincompoops who happen to also be Americans, but nincompoops don't listen to sound advice anyway.

That's why we call them nincompoops, so you're wasting your time.

Also, I'm sick of the perpetually regurgitated phrase, "We're All In This Together".

Why ?.... Because it's Bullshit !

We're definitely 'NOT' all together.

In fact, we've never been more divided.

Since this hoax pandemic began we've been snarling, snapping and verbally attacking.

We've been insulting, besmirching, disparaging and literally beating the crap out of one another.

So please cease and desist with the, " all in this together" hogwash.

Now back to the safety drivel.

I've conducted and attended more safety meetings, safety conferences and safety training classes than any of the mealy mouthed douche goobers that keep appearing on my screens.

So it wouldn't bother me a bit if the next jackaninnie that tells me to "Stay Safe", just immediately spontaneously combusts and turn to ashes.

But I know it will continue and there's not a damn thing I can do about it, so I'll live with it knowing that far too many of my fellow Americans are sadly a bunch of thoroughly indoctrinated echo chambers.
Before you ever heard of a place called Wuhan, bef... (show quote)


You're not alone!



| Reply
May 22, 2020 13:29:38   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
permafrost wrote:
I am glad to hear you talk that way, Wolf..

Stay true, take a chance, play the edge..

don't worry, be happy.

odds are on your side... be part of the 78% who will not get sick..

However, if you do get sick, do not look for me on you visitor card.. I will be busy tending my garden, unicorns and herding cats.. also bonfires to clean up the winter damage to my adobe..

You know, real stuff, stuff that matters..

But as the world is real, be careful and stay well.. take heart, we are all in this together..

Have a cold one with lunch... it always seems to help..

LOL...
I am glad to hear you talk that way, Wolf.. br br... (show quote)


We know that snowflake, what's new?

| Reply
May 22, 2020 13:32:03   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
It’s a shame they don’t feel this way in supporting our God or our president!!


Yes.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 13:37:33   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
This fellow American agrees with you in part (as usual) but I’m not positive that this is a hoax. I believe we’ve been attacked by the CCP again. The entire world is at their mercy and we should come together, not just Americans, but all our allies around the world and not only give the CCP a run for its money but free the Chinese people . I’m a target for this virus, hoax or not. Today, I’m going to Winn Dixie for the first time in months taking all precautions because a life lived in a hole to remain alive is not worth living. I don’t believe it’s a hoax, but a well planned attack on the world as a start for The New World Order. They’ve got us all right where they want us. Where is NATO?
This fellow American agrees with you in part (as u... (show quote)


The virus is very real, ALL the other crap is the hoax meant to make America a shithole. Never count on NATO, they are as reliable as an unpaid hooker.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 13:38:52   #
Auntie Dee
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
Before you ever heard of a place called Wuhan, before we got attacked with the Chink Flu and before you spooks ever learned about social distancing, I was already one of the safest Americans that ever took a breath.

But now I can't turn on the radio or the TV or the internet without some mealy mouthed douche goober telling me to stay safe.

Now I know it may be beneficial to the millions of nincompoops who happen to also be Americans, but nincompoops don't listen to sound advice anyway.

That's why we call them nincompoops, so you're wasting your time.

Also, I'm sick of the perpetually regurgitated phrase, "We're All In This Together".

Why ?.... Because it's Bullshit !

We're definitely 'NOT' all together.

In fact, we've never been more divided.

Since this hoax pandemic began we've been snarling, snapping and verbally attacking.

We've been insulting, besmirching, disparaging and literally beating the crap out of one another.

So please cease and desist with the, " all in this together" hogwash.

Now back to the safety drivel.

I've conducted and attended more safety meetings, safety conferences and safety training classes than any of the mealy mouthed douche goobers that keep appearing on my screens.

So it wouldn't bother me a bit if the next jackaninnie that tells me to "Stay Safe", just immediately spontaneously combusts and turn to ashes.

But I know it will continue and there's not a damn thing I can do about it, so I'll live with it knowing that far too many of my fellow Americans are sadly a bunch of thoroughly indoctrinated echo chambers.
Before you ever heard of a place called Wuhan, bef... (show quote)


What strikes me about your rant...is that "we're all in this together" yet they attempt to divide us even more by demanding that we stay 6' apart! No one wants to get close to anyone again...even in the grocery stores (I don't go much of anywhere else), everyone is avoiding everyone else like they are sure they already have the wuflu! People use to laugh & joke with others in line, sometimes even being helpful in small ways or starting up little conversations. Not everyone acts like a robot!

I fear that we have all been so conditioned this way that this avoidance practice will continue even when the virus is long gone!

| Reply
May 22, 2020 13:40:20   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
You should know that the Chinese people have suffered longer from this CCP than any other country in the world and it should be put down finally.


It should, but the Chinese people have accepted it as a way of life look at CD, he doesn't seem to realize there something better.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 13:47:43   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
greenmountaineer wrote:
You seem quite angry, to judge from the amount of useless name-calling that fills your post. And where did you get the idea that this is a "hoax pandemic?" I checked CDC data from 2010 to 2017, well before this mutant C19 virus showed up. The highest number of Flu deaths was 61,000 and the lowest was 12,000 in one year, and they averaged 32,000 a year. This "hoax pandemic" has killed over 95,000 Americans so far, will have killed over 100,000 by next week and it's only May. So calm down, have a beer or whatever, don't believe a damned thing that politicians tell you, and follow as many of the safety measures recommended by medical professionals as you can. There is plenty of cause for protests and frustrations. The country is not completely shut down. Banks are still charging interest, rent is still being charged, taxes are still coming due, but folks are out of work, can't get money and government, which was supposed to protect the rights of Life,Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness doesn't seem to care about you or me or those rights.

And at the risk of causing a further outburst of profanity, Stay safe!
You seem quite angry, to judge from the amount of ... (show quote)


Didn't you mean Wolfcounselor? Anyway like I said, the virus itself is very real and deadly. About EVERYTHING else is a hoax to grab control and power by who else the nwo, DNC, dems you get the drift. The CDC is as trustworthy as the WHO, NIH, UN, who did I miss? Yes rent is still being charged, and groceries are also being charged, but can we pay for them? In my case I can, most can't.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 13:54:24   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
Auntie Dee wrote:
What strikes me about your rant...is that "we're all in this together" yet they attempt to divide us even more by demanding that we stay 6' apart! No one wants to get close to anyone again...even in the grocery stores (I don't go much of anywhere else), everyone is avoiding everyone else like they are sure they already have the wuflu! People use to laugh & joke with others in line, sometimes even being helpful in small ways or starting up little conversations. Not everyone acts like a robot!

I fear that we have all been so conditioned this way that this avoidance practice will continue even when the virus is long gone!
What strikes me about your rant...is that "we... (show quote)


Everyone knows how I feel by now. Why 6' and not 8'? Maybe three social distances mean something?

| Reply
May 22, 2020 14:01:51   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Your the last one I would say stay safe to, no I want you out in the crouds shaking hands swapping spit go for it get it bring it home to your family enjoy your ventilator time together
A family that ventilates together stays together,


I'll bet you thought that was cute. Learn to spell and stop interrupting your betters.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.