One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Bidens sexual assault charge
Apr 13, 2020 09:43:59   #
saltwind78
 
Just to let you know that the New York Times investigated the sexual assault charges against Joe Biden, and found no evidence of this charge. False news? The New York Times has more Pulitzer Prizes by far than any other newspaper in the country. This is a case of false charges, not false news!

Apr 13, 2020 09:45:04   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
saltwind78 wrote:
Just to let you know that the New York Times investigated the sexual assault charges against Joe Biden, and found no evidence of this charge. False news? The New York Times has more Pulitzer Prizes by far than any other newspaper in the country. This is a case of false charges, not false news!


What evidence was there to find?

It happened decades ago...

Apr 13, 2020 10:14:11   #
saltwind78
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
What evidence was there to find?

It happened decades ago...


The woman that made the charges said that she filed a police report. That was false. You would have to either read the Times article, or check out Bing for the rest.

 
 
Apr 13, 2020 10:26:44   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
saltwind78 wrote:
The woman that made the charges said that she filed a police report. That was false. You would have to either read the Times article, or check out Bing for the rest.


No police report equals no crime...

Apr 13, 2020 13:07:46   #
Weewillynobeerspilly Loc: North central Texas
 
saltwind78 wrote:
Just to let you know that the New York Times investigated the sexual assault charges against Joe Biden, and found no evidence of this charge. False news? The New York Times has more Pulitzer Prizes by far than any other newspaper in the country. This is a case of false charges, not false news!


now there is a fine set of criminal investigators.....the New York times....hahahahahahaha.

yea...NO!!

Apr 13, 2020 16:25:16   #
saltwind78
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
No police report equals no crime...


I wouldn't say that, but it is important evidence. Another important piece of evidence was, did she tell anyone of the attack at the time it allegedly took place? I don't know. I'm pretty sure that there was no blue dress with DNA found.

Apr 13, 2020 16:41:35   #
saltwind78
 
Weewillynobeerspilly wrote:
now there is a fine set of criminal investigators.....the New York times....hahahahahahaha.

yea...NO!!


Why do you laugh at the New York Times? They have by far the most Pulitzer awards for excellence in journalism, and many other national awards as well. I think you are a true Trump cultist if you believe a man that has lied and/or made misleading statements to the American public well over sixteen thousand times according to fact checkers.

 
 
Apr 13, 2020 18:24:58   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
saltwind78 wrote:
I wouldn't say that, but it is important evidence. Another important piece of evidence was, did she tell anyone of the attack at the time it allegedly took place? I don't know. I'm pretty sure that there was no blue dress with DNA found.


I agree... When evidence of dishonesty I found it casts doubt on the validity of the story...

Apr 14, 2020 16:54:47   #
PulletSurprise Loc: Columbus, GA
 
saltwind78 wrote:
Just to let you know that the New York Times investigated the sexual assault charges against Joe Biden, and found no evidence of this charge. False news? The New York Times has more Pulitzer Prizes by far than any other newspaper in the country. This is a case of false charges, not false news!


New York Times buried the Nazi's Holocaust and the USSR's atrocities against the Jews and the rest of mankind.
Both, good Socialistic systems against God and mankind!
Is this your Pride to wallow in waste?

Apr 14, 2020 18:32:10   #
saltwind78
 
PulletSurprise wrote:
New York Times buried the Nazi's Holocaust and the USSR's atrocities against the Jews and the rest of mankind.
Both, good Socialistic systems against God and mankind!
Is this your Pride to wallow in waste?


Your talking about something that happened over seventy years ago. I don't know if there is any truth in what you say, but anybody involved in that died a long time ago.

Apr 15, 2020 11:11:40   #
saltwind78
 
saltwind78 wrote:
Your talking about something that happened over seventy years ago. I don't know if there is any truth in what you say, but anybody involved in that died a long time ago.


I just want to add that I have owned a Ford, in spite of the fact that Henry Ford was a known anti Semite and was decorated by Hitler himself. I have known Jews that have owned BMWs. BMW built the gas showers in the death camps. We Jews do not hold grudges. If we did, there would be few if any countries in Europe that are innocent of anti Semitism. Today the NY Times is certainly one of the most dependable media sources of news in the nation. Trump is the least truthful Presidents in the history of the Republic.
You know what Trump is. It is right there for all to see. All you have to do is turn on one of his press conferences to see him lie, and tell the world how wonderful he is. He held a two hour press conference, and was supposed to inform the people and have experts answer questions about the pandemic. He used it to show a video on how wonderful he is. He bullies reporters for asking questions that he doesn't can't answer. He claimed that he has total authority to do whatever he wants as President, in spite of the fact that the US Constitution says he can't. Yesterday he walked that back because the governors told him that they wouldn't follow his unconstitutional orders.

If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.