One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
irrefutable and undeniable
Apr 8, 2020 15:26:49   #
saltwind78
 
Many of you seem to be in denial about Trumps blame in the current pandemic. These are irrefutable and undeniable facts.
1. Trump waited approximately seventy days between the time Corona broke out in China and the time he started doing something about it.
2. We now know that intelligence warned him twice about a possible outbreak in early March.
3. We were told by Trump and his administration that we had nothing to worry about it. Trump would never allow it to come here.
4. The United States has the highest number of both COVID19 cases in the world and the highest number of deaths.
It is true that we can Never be sure of the numbers from China, and there has been a denial by Trump that he never received a memo about the coming pandemic. I for one, can never believe a single word that Trump says. He constantly lies. It is also true that the virus would have come to this country no matter what Trump did or didn't do, but it would never would have reached the numbers of death and infection if he would have acted sooner and with greater seriousness.

Apr 8, 2020 15:36:55   #
Michael Rich Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
saltwind78 wrote:
Many of you seem to be in denial about Trumps blame in the current pandemic. These are irrefutable and undeniable facts.
1. Trump waited approximately seventy days between the time Corona broke out in China and the time he started doing something about it.
2. We now know that intelligence warned him twice about a possible outbreak in early March.
3. We were told by Trump and his administration that we had nothing to worry about it. Trump would never allow it to come here.
4. The United States has the highest number of both COVID19 cases in the world and the highest number of deaths.
It is true that we can Never be sure of the numbers from China, and there has been a denial by Trump that he never received a memo about the coming pandemic. I for one, can never believe a single word that Trump says. He constantly lies. It is also true that the virus would have come to this country no matter what Trump did or didn't do, but it would never would have reached the numbers of death and infection if he would have acted sooner and with greater seriousness.
Many of you seem to be in denial about Trumps blam... (show quote)



You absolutely cannot say the number of deaths would be less right now.

How do you explain the high mortality rate in Italy, Iran, and we don't have any idea how many Chinese have died.

Apr 8, 2020 17:18:38   #
saltwind78
 
byronglimish wrote:
You absolutely cannot say the number of deaths would be less right now.

How do you explain the high mortality rate in Italy, Iran, and we don't have any idea how many Chinese have died.


I'm going by the rates posted on CNN. Nobody can be sure of the truth of the number of cases and deaths reported from one party dictatorships like China, or Iran. I can only guess that the high rates in Italy, and Spain are likely caused by people not paying attention to warnings about social gatherings or cultural factors.

 
 
Apr 8, 2020 18:26:28   #
Michael Rich Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
saltwind78 wrote:
I'm going by the rates posted on CNN. Nobody can be sure of the truth of the number of cases and deaths reported from one party dictatorships like China, or Iran. I can only guess that the high rates in Italy, and Spain are likely caused by people not paying attention to warnings about social gatherings or cultural factors.


So opinion is the statistical proof.

Apr 9, 2020 08:20:05   #
TexaCan Loc: Heart in W Texas - feet on the beach in Al.
 
saltwind78 wrote:
Many of you seem to be in denial about Trumps blame in the current pandemic. These are irrefutable and undeniable facts.
1. Trump waited approximately seventy days between the time Corona broke out in China and the time he started doing something about it.
2. We now know that intelligence warned him twice about a possible outbreak in early March.
3. We were told by Trump and his administration that we had nothing to worry about it. Trump would never allow it to come here.
4. The United States has the highest number of both COVID19 cases in the world and the highest number of deaths.
It is true that we can Never be sure of the numbers from China, and there has been a denial by Trump that he never received a memo about the coming pandemic. I for one, can never believe a single word that Trump says. He constantly lies. It is also true that the virus would have come to this country no matter what Trump did or didn't do, but it would never would have reached the numbers of death and infection if he would have acted sooner and with greater seriousness.
Many of you seem to be in denial about Trumps blam... (show quote)


I just love it when people use the words, Irrefutable and undeniably!

This is undeniable!

https://ny.eater.com/2020/4/8/21213598/nyc-coronavirus-warnings-deblasio-cuomo-nytimes

Cuomo told New Yorkers to go OUT and eat in restaurants!!!

On February 24, Pelosi told people in SF to COME to China Town and enjoy!

You are just one more example of a person that is consumed with HATE and the disease, TDS! It destroys one’s ability to understand the difference between fact and opinion, and the difference between truth and lies!

Apr 9, 2020 10:36:58   #
saltwind78
 
byronglimish wrote:
You absolutely cannot say the number of deaths would be less right now.

How do you explain the high mortality rate in Italy, Iran, and we don't have any idea how many Chinese have died.


Byron, The high rate of infection in the countries that you mentioned have it for the same reason we do. People have not taken the pandemic serious enough, and are not avoiding contact with others. It's hard to know what's going on in China. They report a far less infection rate than us, but a dictators word can not be trusted. One thing is for sure, the more we stay home, the fewer cases we will have and the fewer deaths we will have to put up with. STAY HOME, AND BE WELL!

Apr 9, 2020 10:39:44   #
Michael Rich Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
saltwind78 wrote:
Byron, The high rate of infection in the countries that you mentioned have it for the same reason we do. People have not taken the pandemic serious enough, and are not avoiding contact with others. It's hard to know what's going on in China. They report a far less infection rate than us, but a dictators word can not be trusted. One thing is for sure, the more we stay home, the fewer cases we will have and the fewer deaths we will have to put up with. STAY HOME, AND BE WELL!



I'm holed up. And when I do go to town, I wear protection and practice social distancing.

You stay well too.

 
 
Apr 9, 2020 15:23:22   #
rafterman Loc: South Florida
 
saltwind78 wrote:
Many of you seem to be in denial about Trumps blame in the current pandemic. These are irrefutable and undeniable facts.
1. Trump waited approximately seventy days between the time Corona broke out in China and the time he started doing something about it.
2. We now know that intelligence warned him twice about a possible outbreak in early March.
3. We were told by Trump and his administration that we had nothing to worry about it. Trump would never allow it to come here.
4. The United States has the highest number of both COVID19 cases in the world and the highest number of deaths.
It is true that we can Never be sure of the numbers from China, and there has been a denial by Trump that he never received a memo about the coming pandemic. I for one, can never believe a single word that Trump says. He constantly lies. It is also true that the virus would have come to this country no matter what Trump did or didn't do, but it would never would have reached the numbers of death and infection if he would have acted sooner and with greater seriousness.
Many of you seem to be in denial about Trumps blam... (show quote)


For #4 you are correct. And I ask you salty, why wouldn't our country have the highest numbers? The countries we out rank (Spain, Italy, Great Britain) all have MUCH LESS population than the U.S., so naturally the U.S. has the higher/highest number of cases and deaths. If the ChiCom numbers could be trusted, with a one-billion more population than the U.S., the Chinese numbers would/should be highest/higher.

I doubt what you say about "irrefutable and undeniable facts" and will do so unless you can provide irrefutable and undeniable evidence/proof by way of reference material that will back up what you state. For the most part, all you have here is just "random, thoughtless, gibberish". Unfortunately, it’s a totally laughable diatribe.

For your information, the CDC has been warning every president since Eisenhower that "a pandemic is coming, a pandemic is coming". Plus, "Dr. Fauci revealed his fears of a 'surprise outbreak' back in 2017 and warned the upcoming Trump administration would face 'challenges' with infectious diseases in a Georgetown speech" - See https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8188429/Dr-Fauci-revealed-fears-surprise-outbreak-three-YEARS-pandemic.html.

Trumps first action taken was when he stopped all travel to and from China on January 31, 2020 - the move that he was chastised and criticized, plus he was called a racist and xenophobic by the apparent Democrat nominee for President "Sleepy Joe" Biden (plus most members of the SlimeStreamMedia). See https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/the-facts-on-trumps-travel-restrictions/

By the way salty, where were all the Dems on this during January? I’ve taken the liberty of answering for you. The Democrats were leading the country in a witch hunt, phoney IMPEACHMENT that had the both the House and Senate tied up unable to govern.

This is fact: According to "FEMA 101 - How It All Works" at https://www.fema.gov/news-release/2006/04/17/fema-101-how-it-all-works - "Only after the President approves a Governor's request for a federal disaster declaration is FEMA permitted by law to respond to the emergency with money, relief supplies, and additional personnel to support the state and local authorities' response and recovery efforts." Key words here - Governor's request and by law.

Therefore, states should play lead roles in fighting this (and any) pandemic and the feds should only step in when the states need help. States regulate or have plans and take the lead (not the feds) for: regulating auto and homeowners’ insurance, health care including Medicaid; have plans in place to deal with hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, forest fires and other acts of nature’s disasters. States regulate speed limits, set sales tax rates, etc - as they should based on the needs of the states as studied and analyzed by local officials. States have plans and resources and when they need help with their plans and/or have exhausted all resources (or anticipate exhausting them) the feds help - aka, FEMA. "While FEMA plays an important role in helping state and local agencies prepare for disasters, it is the local emergency agencies -- police, firefighters, medical teams, and utility crews -- who are the first responders in a major emergency", see https://tinyurl.com/Fema-1stresponders.

Only my looney lefty liberalism thinking brothers and sisters want the federal government to run everything. If you are a liberal thinker, every problem in this country should be solved and handled at the big government federal level. Yet, when Trump said that he thought the states should use the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to possibly help to save lives, he was excoriated the SlimeStreamMedia and many Democrat leaders for that suggestion because hydroxychloroquine was not yet approved to cure coronavirus.

Hey, as funny as this sounds, the country may be running out of toilet paper. OOPs! If there is a shortage, it wouldn't surprise me that our looney lefty liberal brothers and sisters will place the blame on that damn that Trump.

Apr 9, 2020 21:57:15   #
Auntie Dee
 
rafterman wrote:
For #4 you are correct. And I ask you salty, why wouldn't our country have the highest numbers? The countries we out rank (Spain, Italy, Great Britain) all have MUCH LESS population than the U.S., so naturally the U.S. has the higher/highest number of cases and deaths. If the ChiCom numbers could be trusted, with a one-billion more population than the U.S., the Chinese numbers would/should be highest/higher.

I doubt what you say about "irrefutable and undeniable facts" and will do so unless you can provide irrefutable and undeniable evidence/proof by way of reference material that will back up what you state. For the most part, all you have here is just "random, thoughtless, gibberish". Unfortunately, it’s a totally laughable diatribe.

For your information, the CDC has been warning every president since Eisenhower that "a pandemic is coming, a pandemic is coming". Plus, "Dr. Fauci revealed his fears of a 'surprise outbreak' back in 2017 and warned the upcoming Trump administration would face 'challenges' with infectious diseases in a Georgetown speech" - See https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8188429/Dr-Fauci-revealed-fears-surprise-outbreak-three-YEARS-pandemic.html.

Trumps first action taken was when he stopped all travel to and from China on January 31, 2020 - the move that he was chastised and criticized, plus he was called a racist and xenophobic by the apparent Democrat nominee for President "Sleepy Joe" Biden (plus most members of the SlimeStreamMedia). See https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/the-facts-on-trumps-travel-restrictions/

By the way salty, where were all the Dems on this during January? I’ve taken the liberty of answering for you. The Democrats were leading the country in a witch hunt, phoney IMPEACHMENT that had the both the House and Senate tied up unable to govern.

This is fact: According to "FEMA 101 - How It All Works" at https://www.fema.gov/news-release/2006/04/17/fema-101-how-it-all-works - "Only after the President approves a Governor's request for a federal disaster declaration is FEMA permitted by law to respond to the emergency with money, relief supplies, and additional personnel to support the state and local authorities' response and recovery efforts." Key words here - Governor's request and by law.

Therefore, states should play lead roles in fighting this (and any) pandemic and the feds should only step in when the states need help. States regulate or have plans and take the lead (not the feds) for: regulating auto and homeowners’ insurance, health care including Medicaid; have plans in place to deal with hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, forest fires and other acts of nature’s disasters. States regulate speed limits, set sales tax rates, etc - as they should based on the needs of the states as studied and analyzed by local officials. States have plans and resources and when they need help with their plans and/or have exhausted all resources (or anticipate exhausting them) the feds help - aka, FEMA. "While FEMA plays an important role in helping state and local agencies prepare for disasters, it is the local emergency agencies -- police, firefighters, medical teams, and utility crews -- who are the first responders in a major emergency", see https://tinyurl.com/Fema-1stresponders.

Only my looney lefty liberalism thinking brothers and sisters want the federal government to run everything. If you are a liberal thinker, every problem in this country should be solved and handled at the big government federal level. Yet, when Trump said that he thought the states should use the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to possibly help to save lives, he was excoriated the SlimeStreamMedia and many Democrat leaders for that suggestion because hydroxychloroquine was not yet approved to cure coronavirus.

Hey, as funny as this sounds, the country may be running out of toilet paper. OOPs! If there is a shortage, it wouldn't surprise me that our looney lefty liberal brothers and sisters will place the blame on that damn that Trump.
For #4 you are correct. And I ask you salty, why ... (show quote)


So True So True & well said!!!

Apr 10, 2020 13:46:01   #
saltwind78
 
byronglimish wrote:
So opinion is the statistical proof.


All the medical authorities of this administration have said that social distancing is the best way to fight the pandemic. I do not live in China, or Iran, thank G-d, but I have to assume that the absence of social distancing is the problem. You can't catch it if nobody near you has it. Many of those that have it without knowing it are spreading it like wildfire. It may take up to two weeks to feel any symptoms.

Apr 10, 2020 13:49:11   #
saltwind78
 
Auntie Dee wrote:
So True So True & well said!!!


As for number four, Judging by the strain of the virus, it didn't come here from China, but from Europe. Could we have shut off direct people to people contact with Europe?

 
 
Apr 10, 2020 23:26:32   #
rafterman Loc: South Florida
 
saltwind78 wrote:
All the medical authorities of this administration have said that social distancing is the best way to fight the pandemic. I do not live in China, or Iran, thank G-d, but I have to assume that the absence of social distancing is the problem. You can't catch it if nobody near you has it. Many of those that have it without knowing it are spreading it like wildfire. It may take up to two weeks to feel any symptoms.


For those of you reading the post from saltwind78, I believe G-d is God. What's the problem salty, forgot that your keyboard has an "o" on it? Let me put it this way to you - spelling God as G-d is akin to me changing your name from saltwind78 to blowhard.

Apr 11, 2020 14:52:45   #
saltwind78
 
TexaCan wrote:
I just love it when people use the words, Irrefutable and undeniably!

This is undeniable!

https://ny.eater.com/2020/4/8/21213598/nyc-coronavirus-warnings-deblasio-cuomo-nytimes

Cuomo told New Yorkers to go OUT and eat in restaurants!!!

On February 24, Pelosi told people in SF to COME to China Town and enjoy!

You are just one more example of a person that is consumed with HATE and the disease, TDS! It destroys one’s ability to understand the difference between fact and opinion, and the difference between truth and lies!
I just love it when people use the words, Irrefuta... (show quote)


Tex, Every authority on pandemics has said that it is caught by being near someone that has it. If you stay at home and are careful about coming in contact with others that have it, you will not get it. Trump told us that he had it under control and would not let it come here. He lied once more. People didn't take it seriously because he told them not to. They mixed in crowds, didn't wear protective gear like masks and/or gloves and the pandemic spread all over the place. This is absolute proof of Trump's stupidity. If you don't think he is at least partly responsible for this pandemics rapid spread, you are in dangerous denial. Thats not "opinion" that's proof!

Dec 14, 2020 14:52:29   #
LuditeNanny
 
saltwind78 wrote:
Tex, Every authority on pandemics has said that it is caught by being near someone that has it. If you stay at home and are careful about coming in contact with others that have it, you will not get it. Trump told us that he had it under control and would not let it come here. He lied once more. People didn't take it seriously because he told them not to. They mixed in crowds, didn't wear protective gear like masks and/or gloves and the pandemic spread all over the place. This is absolute proof of Trump's stupidity. If you don't think he is at least partly responsible for this pandemics rapid spread, you are in dangerous denial. Thats not "opinion" that's proof!
Tex, Every authority on pandemics has said that it... (show quote)


He said it would go away! Here we are December 14/2020 approximately nine months after the shut down. 16,351,259 cases and 299,889 deaths. Trump has held dozens of Super Spreaders and most of the staff of the West Wing and Trump have had COVID19 (that Hoax) and people still believe every word that he utters. Can someone please explain the logic ??????

If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.