One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
I wonder what Democrats who are out of work....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Mar 24, 2020 15:54:51   #
EmilyD
 
.....who either lost their jobs completely or are out of work and not making an income temporarily....feel about how Nancy is denying them, their families and friends the help that Trump and the Republicans have worked so hard to get out to the unemployed this stimulus money? Money to buy food or prescribed drugs (for things like Diabetes, high blood pressure, blood thinners for heart-challenged people), or money for diapers, soap, clothes, gas, and many other essentials?

I can imagine that there are more than a few Democrats that are not happy at all with the fact that Nancy is trying to get things passed (that would NEVER pass on their own), tacked on to this serious stimulus bill that was put in place because people are out of work and hurting. Some people even need the money to help them bury their loved ones who have died from this virus!!

I hope those Democrats remember what Nancy and her Democrat lemmings did when they go to the polls in November.

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 16:58:11   #
roy
 
EmilyD wrote:
.....who either lost their jobs completely or are out of work and not making an income temporarily....feel about how Nancy is denying them, their families and friends the help that Trump and the Republicans have worked so hard to get out to the unemployed this stimulus money? Money to buy food or prescribed drugs (for things like Diabetes, high blood pressure, blood thinners for heart-challenged people), or money for diapers, soap, clothes, gas, and many other essentials?

I can imagine that there are more than a few Democrats that are not happy at all with the fact that Nancy is trying to get things passed (that would NEVER pass on their own), tacked on to this serious stimulus bill that was put in place because people are out of work and hurting. Some people even need the money to help them bury their loved ones who have died from this virus!!

I hope those Democrats remember what Nancy and her Democrat lemmings did when they go to the polls in November.
.....who either lost their jobs completely or are ... (show quote)


Don't get your panties in a wad ,the plan will pass soon,the democrates got what they wanted over site on where the money goes

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 17:08:09   #
son of witless
 
EmilyD wrote:
.....who either lost their jobs completely or are out of work and not making an income temporarily....feel about how Nancy is denying them, their families and friends the help that Trump and the Republicans have worked so hard to get out to the unemployed this stimulus money? Money to buy food or prescribed drugs (for things like Diabetes, high blood pressure, blood thinners for heart-challenged people), or money for diapers, soap, clothes, gas, and many other essentials?

I can imagine that there are more than a few Democrats that are not happy at all with the fact that Nancy is trying to get things passed (that would NEVER pass on their own), tacked on to this serious stimulus bill that was put in place because people are out of work and hurting. Some people even need the money to help them bury their loved ones who have died from this virus!!

I hope those Democrats remember what Nancy and her Democrat lemmings did when they go to the polls in November.
.....who either lost their jobs completely or are ... (show quote)


Demo-Rat voters are pretty stupid, so I would not hold my breath. Of course maybe this time a very few of the less stupid ones will be scared straight.

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 17:11:11   #
Noraa Loc: Kansas
 
son of witless wrote:
Demo-Rat voters are pretty stupid, so I would not hold my breath. Of course maybe this time a very few of the less stupid ones will be scared straight.



| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 17:28:08   #
jim_shipley
 
You actually have to do work to be out of work. Liberals do not make things, fix things, or grow food so they are just parasites.

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 17:30:19   #
jim_shipley
 
Democrats do not care about working people since their welfare checks did not stop.

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 17:36:41   #
roy
 
jim_shipley wrote:
You actually have to do work to be out of work. Liberals do not make things, fix things, or grow food so they are just parasites.


If liberals didn't work make things or grow food,you woldnt have a dam thing now you would be dead

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 17:46:46   #
EmilyD
 
roy wrote:
If liberals didn't work make things or grow food,you woldnt have a dam thing now you would be dead

So.....I wonder what those liberals who are now out of a job feel about Nancy trying to use the stimulus bill to delay it's passing so she can tack on more and more outrageous additions to it. The more she tries to add to it, the worse it looks to Americans (including Democrats) who really need a break TODAY...not next week or next month.

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 17:53:07   #
Dwight Logan
 
EmilyD wrote:
.....who either lost their jobs completely or are out of work and not making an income temporarily....feel about how Nancy is denying them, their families and friends the help that Trump and the Republicans have worked so hard to get out to the unemployed this stimulus money? Money to buy food or prescribed drugs (for things like Diabetes, high blood pressure, blood thinners for heart-challenged people), or money for diapers, soap, clothes, gas, and many other essentials?

I can imagine that there are more than a few Democrats that are not happy at all with the fact that Nancy is trying to get things passed (that would NEVER pass on their own), tacked on to this serious stimulus bill that was put in place because people are out of work and hurting. Some people even need the money to help them bury their loved ones who have died from this virus!!

I hope those Democrats remember what Nancy and her Democrat lemmings did when they go to the polls in November.
.....who either lost their jobs completely or are ... (show quote)


Nancy and her cohoorts don't realize that democrats in November will remember how much they "unhelped" them during this crises. I pray for all Americans who were screwed by their greedy self entitled narcissistic bafoons.

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 18:01:36   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
roy wrote:
If liberals didn't work make things or grow food,you woldnt have a dam thing now you would be dead


https://brandongaille.com/welfare-statistics-by-race-state-and-payment/

https://wallstreetpit.com/89671-are-welfare-recipients-mostly-republican/

60 to 80 percent of welfare recipients are Democrats.
Blacks vote nearly 90 percent Democrat on average.
Blacks are 40% (approximately) of welfare recipients but only 13% of the population
Whites are about 37 percent of welfare recipients, but are about 65 percent of the population. The only thing most Liberals make is trouble, and the only thing they grow is pot.

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 18:20:17   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
https://brandongaille.com/welfare-statistics-by-race-state-and-payment/

https://wallstreetpit.com/89671-are-welfare-recipients-mostly-republican/

60 to 80 percent of welfare recipients are Democrats.
Blacks vote nearly 90 percent Democrat on average.
Blacks are 40% (approximately) of welfare recipients but only 13% of the population
Whites are about 37 percent of welfare recipients, but are about 65 percent of the population. The only thing most Liberals make is trouble, and the only thing they grow is pot.
https://brandongaille.com/welfare-statistics-by-ra... (show quote)


Truly amazing what idiocy some folks focus on. The idea that somehow Democrats are slackers is the Republican equivalent of thumb sucking: comforting but ultimately only useful for self soothing. Has nothing to do with the real world, where Democrats are kicking Republican economic ass.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2019/09/10/america-has-two-economies-and-theyre-diverging-fast/

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 18:33:44   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
roy wrote:
Don't get your panties in a wad ,the plan will pass soon,the democrates got what they wanted over site on where the money goes


Dummy. That’s not what they want at all. Quit lying.

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 18:36:48   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
What an absolute crock the assumptions made in that left wing article.
working class stiff wrote:
Truly amazing what idiocy some folks focus on. The idea that somehow Democrats are slackers is the Republican equivalent of thumb sucking: comforting but ultimately only useful for self soothing. Has nothing to do with the real world, where Democrats are kicking Republican economic ass.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2019/09/10/america-has-two-economies-and-theyre-diverging-fast/

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 18:52:16   #
roy
 
JFlorio wrote:
Dummy. That’s not what they want at all. Quit lying.


Have you actually looked at what republicans want

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 18:53:00   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
roy wrote:
Have you actually looked at what republicans want


I just read it. Have someone read it to you.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.