One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Back to work by Easter?
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Mar 24, 2020 14:27:59   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
I was listening to FOX virtual Townhall this morning and President Trump said that he is hoping for American people to go back to work within 2.5 weeks!! He will listen to his team,however he is the one that can make decision whether to listen to his team or follow his conscience. What do you guys think?? Is reopening country in 2.5 weeks is a good idea?? Should he listen to professionals?

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 14:31:50   #
Liberty Tree
 
proud republican wrote:
I was listening to FOX virtual Townhall this morning and President Trump said that he is hoping for American people to go back to work within 2.5 weeks!! He will listen to his team,however he is the one that can make decision whether to listen to his team or follow his conscience. What do you guys think?? Is reopening country in 2.5 weeks is a good idea?? Should he listen to professionals?

Too much we do not know to decide.

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 14:32:25   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
proud republican wrote:
I was listening to FOX virtual Townhall this morning and President Trump said that he is hoping for American people to go back to work within 2.5 weeks!! He will listen to his team,however he is the one that can make decision whether to listen to his team or follow his conscience. What do you guys think?? Is reopening country in 2.5 weeks is a good idea?? Should he listen to professionals?


I'm on 24/7 vacation and loving it.

Iol

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 14:32:49   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Too much we do not know to decide.


We don't know,but he does!

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 14:33:24   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I'm on 24/7 vacation and loving it.

Iol



| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 14:37:00   #
roy
 
proud republican wrote:
I was listening to FOX virtual Townhall this morning and President Trump said that he is hoping for American people to go back to work within 2.5 weeks!! He will listen to his team,however he is the one that can make decision whether to listen to his team or follow his conscience. What do you guys think?? Is reopening country in 2.5 weeks is a good idea?? Should he listen to professionals?


Seems right now professionals are telling him what they think.But he's still talking about sending people back to work.will it be better in 2.5 weeks,we don't know let's hope so.

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 14:39:33   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
roy wrote:
Seems right now professionals are telling him what they think.But he's still talking about sending people back to work.will it be better in 2.5 weeks,we don't know let's hope so.


He will listen to his team,but decision ultimately is his!

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 14:45:00   #
Hug
 
600 dead from Coronavirus. How many dead from regular flu, alcohol related fights and accidents not to mention deaths from gang fights in the major cities? Who is getting fooled here?

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 14:45:49   #
Hug
 
Hug wrote:
600 dead from Coronavirus. How many dead from regular flu, alcohol related fights and accidents not to mention deaths from gang fights in the major cities? Who is getting fooled here?


Of course, open the economy.

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 14:47:14   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
roy wrote:
Seems right now professionals are telling him what they think.But he's still talking about sending people back to work.will it be better in 2.5 weeks,we don't know let's hope so.


Germany and the Netherlands have been doing it since the virus began. They are using smaller, staggered shifts with government making up the revenue difference to companies and employees. Seem better than wrecking the whole economy.

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 14:49:11   #
Pariahjf
 
proud republican wrote:
I was listening to FOX virtual Townhall this morning and President Trump said that he is hoping for American people to go back to work within 2.5 weeks!! He will listen to his team,however he is the one that can make decision whether to listen to his team or follow his conscience. What do you guys think?? Is reopening country in 2.5 weeks is a good idea?? Should he listen to professionals?


Sounds like a good idea, but it's going to happen again if he does. May have to go to total lockdown for at least a week to stem the flow, but we shall see.

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 15:06:34   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
Pariahjf wrote:
Sounds like a good idea, but it's going to happen again if he does. May have to go to total lockdown for at least a week to stem the flow, but we shall see.


Well he also said to continue social distancing,not shake hands anymore,etc... Maybe wearing masks and gloves will be new normal in the US!! Have you seen the streets in American cities?? It looks like some futuristic horror movie!! So eerie!!

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 15:39:53   #
Pariahjf
 
proud republican wrote:
Well he also said to continue social distancing,not shake hands anymore,etc... Maybe wearing masks and gloves will be new normal in the US!! Have you seen the streets in American cities?? It looks like some futuristic horror movie!! So eerie!!


Yes, I have, as my city is a 'Stay-At-Home' city as of yesterday (first city in FL). But I live on the beach, so it's not so bad for me. We have too many tourists, so they had to implement the order here.

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 15:43:57   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
Pariahjf wrote:
Sounds like a good idea, but it's going to happen again if he does. May have to go to total lockdown for at least a week to stem the flow, but we shall see.


There are still some idiots who don't take this seriously!Even if he put the whole country on lockdown,these people are not going to abide by the same rules! What are we to do with them?

| Reply
Mar 24, 2020 15:49:17   #
Pariahjf
 
proud republican wrote:
There are still some idiots who don't take this seriously!Even if he put the whole country on lockdown,these people are not going to abide by the same rules! What are we to do with them?


Now THAT is a very good question. That would show selfishness to me....

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.