One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Two Words To Describe Democrats In Congress
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next>>
Mar 25, 2020 14:54:12   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
jimpack123 wrote:
Trump did it only took him 5 tries


So you didn"t get it the first four? Figures.

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 14:55:51   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
jimpack123 wrote:
labor unions are a necessary evil you must have checks and balances. In a perfect world Bosses treat there Employee's with respect and fairness . that does not happen without checks and balances and YES there are bad unions, but there are mant good unions also


I have no problems with company (private) unions. That's between the employees and the owners. I have a big problem with public unions. They get paid with tax payer dollars and you can hardly get rid of them.

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 15:03:52   #
Geo
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Despicable and indefensible. They are using the suffering, concerns, and sacrifices of the American people as an opportunity to fund some of their wish list. The bill to aide those affected by the Corona virus is being held hostsge by them until their demands are met. You OPP liberals cannot spin this away or deflect by blaming Trump.


As usual the Dems are working for the People and the Repubs are working for the wealthy.

How the House Democrats' stimulus plan compares to the Senate's
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi unveiled her bill, offering some distinct contrasts to the GOP version in the Senate.

By CAITLIN EMMA and JENNIFER SCHOLTES

03/23/2020 08:04 PM EDT

Updated: 03/24/2020 11:14 AM EDT


Democrats are following through on their threat to go rogue with their own stimulus plan, unveiling a more than 1,400-page bill Monday night, packed with policy differences compared to the proposal Senate Republicans laid out.

After the GOP’s latest measure tanked twice during test votes in the Senate, House Democrats wrote a competing proposal to save the country from economic destruction at the hands of the coronavirus. The House measure would boost emergency funds for agencies, mandate "green" rules for airlines, eliminate a payroll tax suspension, kick in additional help for hospitals, schools and food banks, and more.


Here's what House Democrats have included in their bill and how it contrasts with the latest proposal from Senate Republicans:


Bigger cash payments to Americans
Democrats want to further plump the direct payments that would go out to Americans under the bill, proposing $1,500 per person, instead of the $1,200 on the table under the Senate measure laid out Sunday. Unlike the latest plan from Senate Republicans, however, higher earners would have to pay back part or all of the assistance over three years if their taxable income is $75,000 or more for a single filer or $150,000 or more for couples filing jointly. The money would be available to anyone with a tax ID number, and to retirees and people who are unemployed, rather than just to people who file taxes for 2019 or get Social Security.

More help to hospitals
Health care providers and community health centers would receive about $150 billion, while hospitals would get an additional $80 billion in low-interest loans. The proposal is more in line with industry requests, compared to the $75 billion Senate Republicans have offered. The House bill would also waive treatment costs, abandon certain barriers to accessing medicines and provide safety protections for health workers.

Expanding unemployment, paid sick leave
The unemployed would get an extra $600 per week on top of state or federal benefits in order to replace 100 percent of lost wages. The measure would also extend paid sick leave benefits to cover individuals, such as health care workers and first responders, who were cut out of Congress’ second coronavirus response.

House Democrats want to go much bigger in sending emergency money to federal agencies, proposing hundreds of billions more than the $242 billion Senate Republicans have pitched, according to a Democratic aide. The White House, meanwhile, has made a narrowly tailored request for $46 billion.

‘Green’ rules for airlines
If airlines are going to get billions of dollars in loans under the bill, Democrats say they need to cut their carbon emissions in half by 2050. The House’s measure would also kick in $1 billion to help develop sustainable fuels for planes and create a program for the government to buy less-efficient aircraft, à la “cash-for-clunkers.”

Tax plans from different planets
The two stimulus drafts emerging from both chambers present markedly different stimulus tax plans, with House Democrats omitting the payroll tax suspension included in the Senate GOP bill. The Democratic plan would also expand health insurance premium tax credits under the Affordable Care Act and beef up the Earned Income Tax Credit, the Child Tax Credit and the Dependent Care Credit.


Taxpayers could make early withdrawals from their retirement funds without having to pay the usual 10 percent penalty during the coronavirus crisis, and required minimum withdrawals would be suspended for 2020. Health insurance premium tax credits under the Affordable Care Act would be expanded.

Saving the Postal Service
Warning that fallout from the coronavirus could destroy the U.S. Postal Service by June, House Democrats have included $25 billion in emergency funding to keep mail service going, plus language that would wipe out the federal carrier’s current $11 billion debt. The bill would also force the mail service to prioritize medical deliveries.

Laying on the lobbying restrictions
The House bill goes much further than the Senate measure when it comes to limiting executive pay and stock buybacks, as well as imposing lobbying restrictions. For example, the House package would bar such corporations from lobbying the federal government — a move sure to arouse anger on K Street among Democratic and Republican lobbyists alike.

Business tax relief
Companies would get credits against payroll taxes for giving employees any kind of sick or family medical leave, not just for coronavirus-related reasons.

Businesses would get to deduct losses from this year, last year and 2018 from their taxes for any of the last five years. The Senate bill includes a similar “carry back” provision. The House did not include provisions allowing faster write-offs for restaurant and retail business investments or bigger deductions for business interest, both of which are in the Senate bill.

Aid for airlines
Airlines would receive about $40 billion in grants through the House package, as well as up to $21 billion for unsecured loans and loan guarantees for a total of $61 billion in aid. Senate Republicans have proposed $58 billion in loans and guarantees, plus a holiday from paying fuel tax.

Smaller increase for the Pentagon
House Democrats would give the Defense Department an $8 billion emergency boost, including $500 million for purchases made under the Defense Production Act. The Senate GOP bill would provide the Pentagon with a $10 billion hike.

Extra aid for small businesses
Democrats are pitching $500 billion in grants and interest-free loans to small businesses, including $300 billion in forgivable loans to cover short-term payroll costs. That compares to $300 billion in loans for small businesses in the Senate bill.

Outlawing internet cutoffs
While hundreds of internet providers have already promised they will not cut off service to households and small businesses while the coronavirus rages, the bill would ensure it’s illegal to do so.

Further action from the Fed
Consumer debt payments would be suspended and the Federal Reserve would have to establish a program to reimburse creditors for lost revenue. The central bank would also have to support state and local bond markets, in addition to providing direct loans to small businesses.

Flush with food assistance
The bill includes an extra $450 million boost to food banks, as well as whatever funds are “necessary” to account for more people in need of food stamps. Senate Republicans had proposed about $15.6 billion in food stamp assistance.

Rewarding nonprofits
Hospitals would qualify for tax credits for charity care they provide and for creating or expanding facilities to handle the coronavirus patient load. Governmental employers, including public universities, would get tax credits for mandated worker leave due to the coronavirus.

Penalizing price-gougers
The FTC and top lawyers at the state level would get more power to go after people and companies that price-gouge during the pandemic.

Keeping utilities on
Besides spending $1.5 billion to help low-income households pay water bills, the House legislation would ban utility providers from cutting off service during the crisis.

Doubling up on education cash
Democrats are calling for $60 billion in emergency assistance to go out for education initiatives, about three times the amount the Senate bill contains. That total includes $30 billion to help K-12 schools, as well as $10 billion for colleges and universities.

Saving the T-band for first responders
By doing away with a mandate that the FCC sell off the T-band, the plan Democrats are pushing would make winners out of first responders in the ongoing fight over auctioning the spectrum they use for emergency communications.

Liz Crampton, Michael Stratford, Heather Caygle, John Hendel, Cristiano Lima, Theo Meyer, Aaron Lorenzo, Brian Faler, Anthony Adragna, Eric Wolff, Zachary Warmbrodt and Rebecca Rainey contributed to this report.

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 15:06:21   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Geo wrote:
As usual the Dems are working for the People and the Repubs are working for the wealthy.

How the House Democrats' stimulus plan compares to the Senate's
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi unveiled her bill, offering some distinct contrasts to the GOP version in the Senate.

By CAITLIN EMMA and JENNIFER SCHOLTES

03/23/2020 08:04 PM EDT

Updated: 03/24/2020 11:14 AM EDT


Democrats are following through on their threat to go rogue with their own stimulus plan, unveiling a more than 1,400-page bill Monday night, packed with policy differences compared to the proposal Senate Republicans laid out.

After the GOP’s latest measure tanked twice during test votes in the Senate, House Democrats wrote a competing proposal to save the country from economic destruction at the hands of the coronavirus. The House measure would boost emergency funds for agencies, mandate "green" rules for airlines, eliminate a payroll tax suspension, kick in additional help for hospitals, schools and food banks, and more.


Here's what House Democrats have included in their bill and how it contrasts with the latest proposal from Senate Republicans:


Bigger cash payments to Americans
Democrats want to further plump the direct payments that would go out to Americans under the bill, proposing $1,500 per person, instead of the $1,200 on the table under the Senate measure laid out Sunday. Unlike the latest plan from Senate Republicans, however, higher earners would have to pay back part or all of the assistance over three years if their taxable income is $75,000 or more for a single filer or $150,000 or more for couples filing jointly. The money would be available to anyone with a tax ID number, and to retirees and people who are unemployed, rather than just to people who file taxes for 2019 or get Social Security.

More help to hospitals
Health care providers and community health centers would receive about $150 billion, while hospitals would get an additional $80 billion in low-interest loans. The proposal is more in line with industry requests, compared to the $75 billion Senate Republicans have offered. The House bill would also waive treatment costs, abandon certain barriers to accessing medicines and provide safety protections for health workers.

Expanding unemployment, paid sick leave
The unemployed would get an extra $600 per week on top of state or federal benefits in order to replace 100 percent of lost wages. The measure would also extend paid sick leave benefits to cover individuals, such as health care workers and first responders, who were cut out of Congress’ second coronavirus response.

House Democrats want to go much bigger in sending emergency money to federal agencies, proposing hundreds of billions more than the $242 billion Senate Republicans have pitched, according to a Democratic aide. The White House, meanwhile, has made a narrowly tailored request for $46 billion.

‘Green’ rules for airlines
If airlines are going to get billions of dollars in loans under the bill, Democrats say they need to cut their carbon emissions in half by 2050. The House’s measure would also kick in $1 billion to help develop sustainable fuels for planes and create a program for the government to buy less-efficient aircraft, à la “cash-for-clunkers.”

Tax plans from different planets
The two stimulus drafts emerging from both chambers present markedly different stimulus tax plans, with House Democrats omitting the payroll tax suspension included in the Senate GOP bill. The Democratic plan would also expand health insurance premium tax credits under the Affordable Care Act and beef up the Earned Income Tax Credit, the Child Tax Credit and the Dependent Care Credit.


Taxpayers could make early withdrawals from their retirement funds without having to pay the usual 10 percent penalty during the coronavirus crisis, and required minimum withdrawals would be suspended for 2020. Health insurance premium tax credits under the Affordable Care Act would be expanded.

Saving the Postal Service
Warning that fallout from the coronavirus could destroy the U.S. Postal Service by June, House Democrats have included $25 billion in emergency funding to keep mail service going, plus language that would wipe out the federal carrier’s current $11 billion debt. The bill would also force the mail service to prioritize medical deliveries.

Laying on the lobbying restrictions
The House bill goes much further than the Senate measure when it comes to limiting executive pay and stock buybacks, as well as imposing lobbying restrictions. For example, the House package would bar such corporations from lobbying the federal government — a move sure to arouse anger on K Street among Democratic and Republican lobbyists alike.

Business tax relief
Companies would get credits against payroll taxes for giving employees any kind of sick or family medical leave, not just for coronavirus-related reasons.

Businesses would get to deduct losses from this year, last year and 2018 from their taxes for any of the last five years. The Senate bill includes a similar “carry back” provision. The House did not include provisions allowing faster write-offs for restaurant and retail business investments or bigger deductions for business interest, both of which are in the Senate bill.

Aid for airlines
Airlines would receive about $40 billion in grants through the House package, as well as up to $21 billion for unsecured loans and loan guarantees for a total of $61 billion in aid. Senate Republicans have proposed $58 billion in loans and guarantees, plus a holiday from paying fuel tax.

Smaller increase for the Pentagon
House Democrats would give the Defense Department an $8 billion emergency boost, including $500 million for purchases made under the Defense Production Act. The Senate GOP bill would provide the Pentagon with a $10 billion hike.

Extra aid for small businesses
Democrats are pitching $500 billion in grants and interest-free loans to small businesses, including $300 billion in forgivable loans to cover short-term payroll costs. That compares to $300 billion in loans for small businesses in the Senate bill.

Outlawing internet cutoffs
While hundreds of internet providers have already promised they will not cut off service to households and small businesses while the coronavirus rages, the bill would ensure it’s illegal to do so.

Further action from the Fed
Consumer debt payments would be suspended and the Federal Reserve would have to establish a program to reimburse creditors for lost revenue. The central bank would also have to support state and local bond markets, in addition to providing direct loans to small businesses.

Flush with food assistance
The bill includes an extra $450 million boost to food banks, as well as whatever funds are “necessary” to account for more people in need of food stamps. Senate Republicans had proposed about $15.6 billion in food stamp assistance.

Rewarding nonprofits
Hospitals would qualify for tax credits for charity care they provide and for creating or expanding facilities to handle the coronavirus patient load. Governmental employers, including public universities, would get tax credits for mandated worker leave due to the coronavirus.

Penalizing price-gougers
The FTC and top lawyers at the state level would get more power to go after people and companies that price-gouge during the pandemic.

Keeping utilities on
Besides spending $1.5 billion to help low-income households pay water bills, the House legislation would ban utility providers from cutting off service during the crisis.

Doubling up on education cash
Democrats are calling for $60 billion in emergency assistance to go out for education initiatives, about three times the amount the Senate bill contains. That total includes $30 billion to help K-12 schools, as well as $10 billion for colleges and universities.

Saving the T-band for first responders
By doing away with a mandate that the FCC sell off the T-band, the plan Democrats are pushing would make winners out of first responders in the ongoing fight over auctioning the spectrum they use for emergency communications.

Liz Crampton, Michael Stratford, Heather Caygle, John Hendel, Cristiano Lima, Theo Meyer, Aaron Lorenzo, Brian Faler, Anthony Adragna, Eric Wolff, Zachary Warmbrodt and Rebecca Rainey contributed to this report.
As usual the Dems are working for the People and t... (show quote)


Troll alert!

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 15:07:12   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Lt. Rob Polans ret. wrote:
Don't count on them, they want you dead or didn't you know that? To them you and I are infidels.
Where in God's name did you come up with that bullshit? Are you an anti-Semite? Is the Protocols of the Elders of Zion your gospel? That thing is an anti-Semitic forgery.

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 15:15:44   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Geo wrote:
As usual the Dems are working for the People and the Repubs are working for the wealthy.

How the House Democrats' stimulus plan compares to the Senate's
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi unveiled her bill, offering some distinct contrasts to the GOP version in the Senate.

By CAITLIN EMMA and JENNIFER SCHOLTES

03/23/2020 08:04 PM EDT

Updated: 03/24/2020 11:14 AM EDT


Democrats are following through on their threat to go rogue with their own stimulus plan, unveiling a more than 1,400-page bill Monday night, packed with policy differences compared to the proposal Senate Republicans laid out.

After the GOP’s latest measure tanked twice during test votes in the Senate, House Democrats wrote a competing proposal to save the country from economic destruction at the hands of the coronavirus. The House measure would boost emergency funds for agencies, mandate "green" rules for airlines, eliminate a payroll tax suspension, kick in additional help for hospitals, schools and food banks, and more.


Here's what House Democrats have included in their bill and how it contrasts with the latest proposal from Senate Republicans:


Bigger cash payments to Americans
Democrats want to further plump the direct payments that would go out to Americans under the bill, proposing $1,500 per person, instead of the $1,200 on the table under the Senate measure laid out Sunday. Unlike the latest plan from Senate Republicans, however, higher earners would have to pay back part or all of the assistance over three years if their taxable income is $75,000 or more for a single filer or $150,000 or more for couples filing jointly. The money would be available to anyone with a tax ID number, and to retirees and people who are unemployed, rather than just to people who file taxes for 2019 or get Social Security.

More help to hospitals
Health care providers and community health centers would receive about $150 billion, while hospitals would get an additional $80 billion in low-interest loans. The proposal is more in line with industry requests, compared to the $75 billion Senate Republicans have offered. The House bill would also waive treatment costs, abandon certain barriers to accessing medicines and provide safety protections for health workers.

Expanding unemployment, paid sick leave
The unemployed would get an extra $600 per week on top of state or federal benefits in order to replace 100 percent of lost wages. The measure would also extend paid sick leave benefits to cover individuals, such as health care workers and first responders, who were cut out of Congress’ second coronavirus response.

House Democrats want to go much bigger in sending emergency money to federal agencies, proposing hundreds of billions more than the $242 billion Senate Republicans have pitched, according to a Democratic aide. The White House, meanwhile, has made a narrowly tailored request for $46 billion.

‘Green’ rules for airlines
If airlines are going to get billions of dollars in loans under the bill, Democrats say they need to cut their carbon emissions in half by 2050. The House’s measure would also kick in $1 billion to help develop sustainable fuels for planes and create a program for the government to buy less-efficient aircraft, à la “cash-for-clunkers.”

Tax plans from different planets
The two stimulus drafts emerging from both chambers present markedly different stimulus tax plans, with House Democrats omitting the payroll tax suspension included in the Senate GOP bill. The Democratic plan would also expand health insurance premium tax credits under the Affordable Care Act and beef up the Earned Income Tax Credit, the Child Tax Credit and the Dependent Care Credit.


Taxpayers could make early withdrawals from their retirement funds without having to pay the usual 10 percent penalty during the coronavirus crisis, and required minimum withdrawals would be suspended for 2020. Health insurance premium tax credits under the Affordable Care Act would be expanded.

Saving the Postal Service
Warning that fallout from the coronavirus could destroy the U.S. Postal Service by June, House Democrats have included $25 billion in emergency funding to keep mail service going, plus language that would wipe out the federal carrier’s current $11 billion debt. The bill would also force the mail service to prioritize medical deliveries.

Laying on the lobbying restrictions
The House bill goes much further than the Senate measure when it comes to limiting executive pay and stock buybacks, as well as imposing lobbying restrictions. For example, the House package would bar such corporations from lobbying the federal government — a move sure to arouse anger on K Street among Democratic and Republican lobbyists alike.

Business tax relief
Companies would get credits against payroll taxes for giving employees any kind of sick or family medical leave, not just for coronavirus-related reasons.

Businesses would get to deduct losses from this year, last year and 2018 from their taxes for any of the last five years. The Senate bill includes a similar “carry back” provision. The House did not include provisions allowing faster write-offs for restaurant and retail business investments or bigger deductions for business interest, both of which are in the Senate bill.

Aid for airlines
Airlines would receive about $40 billion in grants through the House package, as well as up to $21 billion for unsecured loans and loan guarantees for a total of $61 billion in aid. Senate Republicans have proposed $58 billion in loans and guarantees, plus a holiday from paying fuel tax.

Smaller increase for the Pentagon
House Democrats would give the Defense Department an $8 billion emergency boost, including $500 million for purchases made under the Defense Production Act. The Senate GOP bill would provide the Pentagon with a $10 billion hike.

Extra aid for small businesses
Democrats are pitching $500 billion in grants and interest-free loans to small businesses, including $300 billion in forgivable loans to cover short-term payroll costs. That compares to $300 billion in loans for small businesses in the Senate bill.

Outlawing internet cutoffs
While hundreds of internet providers have already promised they will not cut off service to households and small businesses while the coronavirus rages, the bill would ensure it’s illegal to do so.

Further action from the Fed
Consumer debt payments would be suspended and the Federal Reserve would have to establish a program to reimburse creditors for lost revenue. The central bank would also have to support state and local bond markets, in addition to providing direct loans to small businesses.

Flush with food assistance
The bill includes an extra $450 million boost to food banks, as well as whatever funds are “necessary” to account for more people in need of food stamps. Senate Republicans had proposed about $15.6 billion in food stamp assistance.

Rewarding nonprofits
Hospitals would qualify for tax credits for charity care they provide and for creating or expanding facilities to handle the coronavirus patient load. Governmental employers, including public universities, would get tax credits for mandated worker leave due to the coronavirus.

Penalizing price-gougers
The FTC and top lawyers at the state level would get more power to go after people and companies that price-gouge during the pandemic.

Keeping utilities on
Besides spending $1.5 billion to help low-income households pay water bills, the House legislation would ban utility providers from cutting off service during the crisis.

Doubling up on education cash
Democrats are calling for $60 billion in emergency assistance to go out for education initiatives, about three times the amount the Senate bill contains. That total includes $30 billion to help K-12 schools, as well as $10 billion for colleges and universities.

Saving the T-band for first responders
By doing away with a mandate that the FCC sell off the T-band, the plan Democrats are pushing would make winners out of first responders in the ongoing fight over auctioning the spectrum they use for emergency communications.

Liz Crampton, Michael Stratford, Heather Caygle, John Hendel, Cristiano Lima, Theo Meyer, Aaron Lorenzo, Brian Faler, Anthony Adragna, Eric Wolff, Zachary Warmbrodt and Rebecca Rainey contributed to this report.
As usual the Dems are working for the People and t... (show quote)
Stimulus, my ass. Doesn't matter which party proposes a "stimulus" package, there is no way such a thing is going to stimulate our economy. Our economy and the prosperity of our nation is, and always has been, in the hands of working Americans. The Preamble to the Constitution clearly states that our system of government is established to PROMOTE the General Welfare of the nation, not PROVIDE it. I doubt if you are intelligent enough to understand what that means, but give it a try.

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 15:22:02   #
Sim
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Despicable and indefensible. They are using the suffering, concerns, and sacrifices of the American people as an opportunity to fund some of their wish list. The bill to aide those affected by the Corona virus is being held hostsge by them until their demands are met. You OPP liberals cannot spin this away or deflect by blaming Trump.

Disagree; what they’re objecting to is the creation of a trillion dollar slush fund with no accountability. As presented, corporations could again have stock buy backs, bonuses, etc., all paid for ultimately by taxpayers.
This is what happened in ‘08 and they do not want a repeat. They want guarantees for employees, not executives.
Given the amount of corruption in the cabinet since 2017, I am glad they are not caving.

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 15:23:46   #
jimpack123 Loc: wisconsin
 
JFlorio wrote:
I have no problems with company (private) unions. That's between the employees and the owners. I have a big problem with public unions. They get paid with tax payer dollars and you can hardly get rid of them.


I agree

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 15:33:32   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Sim wrote:
Disagree; what they’re objecting to is the creation of a trillion dollar slush fund with no accountability. As presented, corporations could again have stock buy backs, bonuses, etc., all paid for ultimately by taxpayers.
This is what happened in ‘08 and they do not want a repeat. They want guarantees for employees, not executives.
Given the amount of corruption in the cabinet since 2017, I am glad they are not caving.


That was in the Bill and should be. What they're arguing over now is all the BS goodies that idiot Pelosi wants in the Bill that has nothing to do with the coronavirus and it's effect on the economy.

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 15:36:21   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Despicable and indefensible. They are using the suffering, concerns, and sacrifices of the American people as an opportunity to fund some of their wish list. The bill to aide those affected by the Corona virus is being held hostsge by them until their demands are met. You OPP liberals cannot spin this away or deflect by blaming Trump.
Here's congress as it should be right now.



| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 15:48:51   #
jimpack123 Loc: wisconsin
 
JFlorio wrote:
That was in the Bill and should be. What they're arguing over now is all the BS goodies that idiot Pelosi wants in the Bill that has nothing to do with the coronavirus and it's effect on the economy.


No it wasn't it was up to the Treasuary leader to decide. not now thank god

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 16:10:56   #
Tug484
 
jimpack123 wrote:
They have come to agreement and from what I have heard it is a good one , there will be oversight so thatbig corporations cannot use the money on stock buy backs and paying there CEO big bonus also no one in Congress or the President can recieve any benefits so I believe that the Democrats are doing there Job, and in my opinion Trump is Despicable and indefenible along with Moscow Mitch and the GOP see insults without fact are just that. lol


You better send that check he's sending you back then.

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 16:16:14   #
jimpack123 Loc: wisconsin
 
Tug484 wrote:
You better send that check he's sending you back then.


Trump is not sending me a check The treasurary dept will and I will cash it Tugless

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 16:29:27   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Tug484 wrote:
You better send that check he's sending you back then.


He really is clueless.. Another waste of breath.

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 16:35:41   #
jimpack123 Loc: wisconsin
 
JFlorio wrote:
He really is clueless.. Another waste of breath.


I agree Trump is clueless just like you lol

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.