One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Permafrost says Russia is the sworn enemy of the USA.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Feb 14, 2020 17:53:23   #
nwtk2007
 
"Russia, who is the sworn enemy of the US and meddles not only in our elections but our day to day business efforts.. "

So, a bunch of Russians, possibly, and Ukrainians, just as possibly, post up some meme's on Facebook and hire some "bot's" to converse on forums about something, who knows what, and we now claim Russia got Trump elected and they are "sworn" enemies of the USA?

Let's get something straight, it is totally unknown if Russian leaders/Putin had a hand in anything related to this at all, their desire being to sew discord and erode confidence in our election system, possibly but who knows. But it IS unknown. The guys doing this were part of businesses who made money from internet traffic to their various sites and web pages. It was for cash, get it!!?? Just like our hyperbolic media here in the USA, hyping things up to generate traffic which generates cash for clicks and what ever else.

Is this clear??

Russia did NOT get Trump elected. Get it? Tulsi Gabbard is not a Russian agent or what ever, Hillary. By the way, you can't avoid the law suit by ducking a subpoena, no mamm you certainly cannot.

So, all you leftist Trump haters, get over yourselves and admit it; Trump beat your panty waist a$$e$ fair and square. Y'all's girl lost because she was and IS stupid.

And Russia is a friend.

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 18:29:27   #
Boo_Boo Loc: Jellystone
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
"Russia, who is the sworn enemy of the US and meddles not only in our elections but our day to day business efforts.. "

So, a bunch of Russians, possibly, and Ukrainians, just as possibly, post up some meme's on Facebook and hire some "bot's" to converse on forums about something, who knows what, and we now claim Russia got Trump elected and they are "sworn" enemies of the USA?

Let's get something straight, it is totally unknown if Russian leaders/Putin had a hand in anything related to this at all, their desire being to sew discord and erode confidence in our election system, possibly but who knows. But it IS unknown. The guys doing this were part of businesses who made money from internet traffic to their various sites and web pages. It was for cash, get it!!?? Just like our hyperbolic media here in the USA, hyping things up to generate traffic which generates cash for clicks and what ever else.

Is this clear??

Russia did NOT get Trump elected. Get it? Tulsi Gabbard is not a Russian agent or what ever, Hillary. By the way, you can't avoid the law suit by ducking a subpoena, no mamm you certainly cannot.

So, all you leftist Trump haters, get over yourselves and admit it; Trump beat your panty waist a$$e$ fair and square. Y'all's girl lost because she was and IS stupid.

And Russia is a friend.
"Russia, who is the sworn enemy of the US and... (show quote)


Russia is not our enemy, at one time they were a rival, but never an enemy. Having said that, Russia had real good reasons to fear and despise killary who meddled in their elections and showed all indication to be willing to step into a hot war with Russia. Still, people like Perma finds comfort in having an enemy to fight, even if they are imaginary.

I AM STILL convinced Russia was not the DNC hacker. I hope this eventually will come out during the investigation into Ukraine.

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 18:33:50   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
"Russia, who is the sworn enemy of the US and meddles not only in our elections but our day to day business efforts.. "

So, a bunch of Russians, possibly, and Ukrainians, just as possibly, post up some meme's on Facebook and hire some "bot's" to converse on forums about something, who knows what, and we now claim Russia got Trump elected and they are "sworn" enemies of the USA?

Let's get something straight, it is totally unknown if Russian leaders/Putin had a hand in anything related to this at all, their desire being to sew discord and erode confidence in our election system, possibly but who knows. But it IS unknown. The guys doing this were part of businesses who made money from internet traffic to their various sites and web pages. It was for cash, get it!!?? Just like our hyperbolic media here in the USA, hyping things up to generate traffic which generates cash for clicks and what ever else.

Is this clear??

Russia did NOT get Trump elected. Get it? Tulsi Gabbard is not a Russian agent or what ever, Hillary. By the way, you can't avoid the law suit by ducking a subpoena, no mamm you certainly cannot.

So, all you leftist Trump haters, get over yourselves and admit it; Trump beat your panty waist a$$e$ fair and square. Y'all's girl lost because she was and IS stupid.

And Russia is a friend.
"Russia, who is the sworn enemy of the US and... (show quote)


πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘BRAVO !!!!!!!!!

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 19:19:54   #
Lonewolf
 
Russia not our enemy if you haven't noticed ware ever we are and what ever side were on their on the other side,

And sure as hell put trump in office and many times trump sides with putin.

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 19:32:47   #
Mikeyavelli
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Russia not our enemy if you haven't noticed ware ever we are and what ever side were on their on the other side,

And sure as hell put trump in office and many times trump sides with putin.


If the Russians put Trump in office, I hope that they do it again, several times, like they did with Putin.
If Putin is running two countries, one of which is doing very well, he's probably the greatest leader of all time.
I'd vote for him, my portfolio is soaring!

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 19:37:03   #
nwtk2007
 
Pennylynn wrote:
Russia is not our enemy, at one time they were a rival, but never an enemy. Having said that, Russia had real good reasons to fear and despise killary who meddled in their elections and showed all indication to be willing to step into a hot war with Russia. Still, people like Perma finds comfort in having an enemy to fight, even if they are imaginary.

I AM STILL convinced Russia was not the DNC hacker. I hope this eventually will come out during the investigation into Ukraine.


I happen to think the same thing. So do a lot of true hacker experts, most of who say that anytime someone says they know the origins of a hack, then they certainly do not; our intel for one.

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 19:37:16   #
nwtk2007
 
proud republican wrote:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘BRAVO !!!!!!!!!



| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 22:38:54   #
Mikeyavelli
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
I happen to think the same thing. So do a lot of true hacker experts, most of who say that anytime someone says they know the origins of a hack, then they certainly do not; our intel for one.


Biden isn't why the kommiecrats are in a knot over a Ukraine investigation, it's Crowdstrike and the DNC server that is there away from examination from any American authority. If Trump ever gets to know the contents of that server, he gets the Rosetta Stone of the workings of the coup against him.
Biden is yesterday's salad drowning in dressing. Bloomberg is the shiny new candidate who must beat Bernie.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2020 09:13:09   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Pennylynn wrote:
Russia is not our enemy, at one time they were a rival, but never an enemy. Having said that, Russia had real good reasons to fear and despise killary who meddled in their elections and showed all indication to be willing to step into a hot war with Russia. Still, people like Perma finds comfort in having an enemy to fight, even if they are imaginary.

I AM STILL convinced Russia was not the DNC hacker. I hope this eventually will come out during the investigation into Ukraine.


If our focus is Russia, then we're not looking at China and that's where all the traitors are doing business.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2020 10:10:23   #
nwtk2007
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
Biden isn't why the kommiecrats are in a knot over a Ukraine investigation, it's Crowdstrike and the DNC server that is there away from examination from any American authority. If Trump ever gets to know the contents of that server, he gets the Rosetta Stone of the workings of the coup against him.
Biden is yesterday's salad drowning in dressing. Bloomberg is the shiny new candidate who must beat Bernie.


Maybe. There were actually about 140 servers which Crowdstrike has or had. I think more likely the covert sale of arms to Ukraine without Congress approval and laundered bribery money to Biden and others involved.

We shall see, hopefully.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2020 10:10:51   #
nwtk2007
 
Peewee wrote:
If our focus is Russia, then we're not looking at China and that's where all the traitors are doing business.


We are looking there also.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2020 10:14:55   #
Mikeyavelli
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Maybe. There were actually about 140 servers which Crowdstrike has or had. I think more likely the covert sale of arms to Ukraine without Congress approval and laundered bribery money to Biden and others involved.

We shall see, hopefully.


Hopefully, but not until after the election.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2020 11:55:12   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
We are looking there also.


So am I.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2020 16:36:54   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
"Russia, who is the sworn enemy of the US and meddles not only in our elections but our day to day business efforts.. "

So, a bunch of Russians, possibly, and Ukrainians, just as possibly, post up some meme's on Facebook and hire some "bot's" to converse on forums about something, who knows what, and we now claim Russia got Trump elected and they are "sworn" enemies of the USA?

Let's get something straight, it is totally unknown if Russian leaders/Putin had a hand in anything related to this at all, their desire being to sew discord and erode confidence in our election system, possibly but who knows. But it IS unknown. The guys doing this were part of businesses who made money from internet traffic to their various sites and web pages. It was for cash, get it!!?? Just like our hyperbolic media here in the USA, hyping things up to generate traffic which generates cash for clicks and what ever else.

Is this clear??

Russia did NOT get Trump elected. Get it? Tulsi Gabbard is not a Russian agent or what ever, Hillary. By the way, you can't avoid the law suit by ducking a subpoena, no mamm you certainly cannot.

So, all you leftist Trump haters, get over yourselves and admit it; Trump beat your panty waist a$$e$ fair and square. Y'all's girl lost because she was and IS stupid.

And Russia is a friend.
"Russia, who is the sworn enemy of the US and... (show quote)


I don't know if I'd go as far as a friend, but no Russia's not an enemy. Any who think so are listening to the fake news. Russia is small geographically yet it has problems with its economy. Yeah communism has been here since the '30s, active since the '50s but jhow is it a threat? The Clintons are a bigger MUCH BIGGER threat.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2020 16:38:37   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
Nope try the nsa. yes our own hacked them. Add the UK, Chinese, all the EU countries, the Vatican, Israel kind of a smorgasbord.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.