One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Bill Barr is absolutely right....
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4
Feb 14, 2020 16:15:23   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
PeterS wrote:
You don't think that Barr's 'recommendation' carried any weight? Since you are so wrapped up in political bias why doesn't the political bias of anyone from the right upset you...or your own political bias for that matter which colors every thought that comes out of your head? You think the left is biased so can't judge Trump--well it's your bias that is leading you to think that. The FBI and DOJ are loaded with conservatives and liberals so if we were to eliminate everyone because of their bias--bias you claim to be so extreme that no fair verdict can ever be rendered we would have to eliminate every agency in our government.

Bias is only horrible if it is unfairly applied and so far your reasoning is that because you don't like the outcomes they have to be the product of bias therefor the outcomes have to be thrown out else justice can't exist. Your problem, and the problem of the right, is that you have never shown that left-wing bias is the reason for all of the poor Donald's problems. You've made plenty of accusations but an accusation, unless something backs it up, is nothing but worthless spittle at the corner of a conservatives mouth.
You don't think that Barr's 'recommendation' carri... (show quote)


We didn't leave anyone behind in the Marines, I'm sure the same is true in every other branch.
Stacked Jury: The Kangaroo Court Against Roger Stone Must End

Dear Robert

A kangaroo court is a court that ignores law and justice.

They are held to give the appearance of a fair trial, while the verdict has been decided from the start.

On Friday, January 25th, 2019, the FBI arrested Roger Stone in his home. CNN showed up moments before to capture it all, in its drama.

This was important, because Roger Stone did nothing wrong. The allegation was that he was seeking stolen emails from WikiLeaks that could damage Trump's opponents - and even if this were true, it is no crime.

So, they make the arrest look like he was Al Capone, because the lie is all they have left.

We know the judge assigned to the case has a political motivation to prosecute Roger Stone. With all of the corporate Mockingbird media against him, Judge Amy Berman Jackson imposed a gag order on Roger Stone, banning him from discussing his case in public, including on social media.

And if that wasn't clear enough, Judge Berman Jackson made it absolutely clear during jury selection.

"Her judgments have been transparently political. Yesterday, for example during jury selection, one of the prospective jurors turned out to be a former press secretary in the Obama Administration, who admitted that she despises Donald Trump and has friends in the Federal Prosecutor's office, which is trying the case.

"Her husband meanwhile works at the Justice Department which is prosecuting Roger Stone. The woman claims she had followed the Muller investigation closely but somehow had never quote 'read or heard anything' about Roger Stone's case and didn't have a strong opinion about it.

"No sober person could take that claim seriously but Amy Berman Jackson did. She acted like it was all completely fine and on the level. When Roger Stone's lawyers asked that that woman be removed from the jury pool, Jackson refused. Personal conflicts, she said were, quote not 'automatically disqualifying.'"

Even the jury felt compelled to reveal itself as anti-Trump. Activists. Juror, Seth Cousins wrote an article for The Washington Post, exposing himself as an anti-Trump activist.

And now juror, Tomeka Hart has revealed herself, as well.

After CNN exposed her identity, journalist Mike Cernovich pointed out her clear political bias on social media - before she could delete it.

Kangaroo court.

The Russian collusion fell apart months ago and somehow, Roger Stone's made-up crimes still stand? One would think that President Trump would have already pardoned him by now...

Never leave a man behind. We cannot leave behind Roger Stone and we cannot leave behind General Michael Thomas Flynn - and we cannot leave behind Julian Assange.

These men did nothing wrong and their continued persecution is only proof of a corrupt system.

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 16:18:09   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
Radiance3 wrote:
==============
Faces do not matter as long as they do great jobs for the people. I did not use the face of Obama, et al for my dislike, but his blatant attempts to ruining this country, and world peace. E.g. Iran provided aid for making weapons of mass destruction. Releasing 5 terrorist leaders who went back to terrorize USA. Benghazi, etc.


You may want to read my post I think on page 4. Kangaroo court

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 16:53:55   #
Mikeyavelli
 
kemmer wrote:
I love it how trumpies are so insanely jealous of Michelle’s class and accomplishments, vis-a-vis that silent vacuous Barbie doll Melania.


Manchelle has all the class of a Shart.

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 16:56:27   #
Mikeyavelli
 
Lt. Rob Polans ret. wrote:
8 dems so far


None of them involved in this coup, or the assaults on Trump.
All stuff unrelated to removing Trump from office.
Barr will arrest someone for an overdue library book, but treason isn't his concern.

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 17:00:39   #
Mikeyavelli
 
Lt. Rob Polans ret. wrote:
So much that we buy barf bags when we read that she's in town. Melania however, is a great sight. A grand lady and unlike Moo chelle she's quite intelligent.


And, xhes learning how to shave himself.
The Gillete guy.



| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 17:01:28   #
Mikeyavelli
 
Lt. Rob Polans ret. wrote:
So much that we buy barf bags when we read that she's in town. Melania however, is a great sight. A grand lady and unlike Moo chelle she's quite intelligent.



| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 17:15:57   #
roy
 
proud republican wrote:
Barr said that Trump did not tell him what to do ,and I believe Barr!!!


Of course you would,all of this is just another cover up,let barr really buck trump and see where he will be. Trump will kick him to the curve then talk about what of piece of crap he is then here on opp the bunch on here will start saying trump should have dumped him long ago,its a pattern,don't you see.

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 18:52:36   #
Mikeyavelli
 
roy wrote:
Of course you would,all of this is just another cover up,let barr really buck trump and see where he will be. Trump will kick him to the curve then talk about what of piece of crap he is then here on opp the bunch on here will start saying trump should have dumped him long ago,its a pattern,don't you see.


Barr is a piece of mueller. Dropped the investigation of his komrade Andrew Traitor McCabe.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2020 13:14:50   #
Elmer Werth
 
I have admit that some of Trumps tweets are a bit intemperate but on the other hand it is his only access to the public since the Communists control the media. I'm also sure that my rage would be less controlled than his were I surrounded by a bunch of snakes and mangy coyotes. Trumps worst mistake was in not cleaning house immediately as Obama did to appoint all his Muslims.
Elmer Werth

| Reply
Feb 15, 2020 14:19:14   #
Mikeyavelli
 
Elmer Werth wrote:
I have admit that some of Trumps tweets are a bit intemperate but on the other hand it is his only access to the public since the Communists control the media. I'm also sure that my rage would be less controlled than his were I surrounded by a bunch of snakes and mangy coyotes. Trumps worst mistake was in not cleaning house immediately as Obama did to appoint all his Muslims.
Elmer Werth


Yep, and Trump trusted those who rushed to advise him, and wound up appointing the enemy to prominent positions, like Attorney General.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2020 22:39:40   #
Radiance3
 
proud republican wrote:
President Trump should stop tweeting about DOJ and the judge in Roger Stone case,it makes hard for him to do his job!!! I've said this before,President needs to ease up on twitter storm and just relax!!I totally agree with AG Barr!!!

==================
I don't blame the president why he tweeted about the injustices at the Justice system. The Justice System is out of control. Losing its power to judge appropriately. I am also losing my confidence, and frustrated watching the injustices going on.

Well, the president has his First Amendment Rights to speak. He did not influence the judges on their decisions. He was frustrated and made his comments about it. I would do the same.

I don't trust the Justice System right now.

Others who criticized the president for talking about the injustices done to Roger Stone are:
1. Mitt Romney, the traitor, Lisa Murkowski, Collins, and Lindsey Graham. I think these people went too far. The president has his 1st Amendment Rights. Are they now taking away that right too from the president? The president did not interfere with the decision. He just made comments about the unfair decisions of the Justice System.

By the second term, please replace Bill Barr, and get a tough guy. Barr needs to retire anyway.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2020 22:59:53   #
Mikeyavelli
 
Radiance3 wrote:
==================
I don't blame the president why he tweeted about the injustices at the Justice system. The Justice System is out of control. Losing its power to judge appropriately. I am also losing my confidence, and frustrated watching the injustices going on.

Well, the president has his First Amendment Rights to speak. He did not influence the judges on their decisions. He was frustrated and made his comments about it. I would do the same.

I don't trust the Justice System right now.

Others who criticized the president for talking about the injustices done to Roger Stone are:
1. Mitt Romney, the traitor, Lisa Murkowski, Collins, and Lindsey Graham. I think these people went too far. The president has his 1st Amendment Rights. Are they now taking away that right too from the president? The president did not interfere with the decision. He just made comments about the unfair decisions of the Justice System.

By the second term, please replace Bill Barr, and get a tough guy. Barr needs to retire anyway.
================== br i I don't blame the preside... (show quote)


Yeah, get a four leaf water lily pad to sit on like the rest of the big frogs.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2020 23:25:16   #
jack sequim wa Loc: Blanchard, Idaho
 
Radiance3 wrote:
==================
I don't blame the president why he tweeted about the injustices at the Justice system. The Justice System is out of control. Losing its power to judge appropriately. I am also losing my confidence, and frustrated watching the injustices going on.

Well, the president has his First Amendment Rights to speak. He did not influence the judges on their decisions. He was frustrated and made his comments about it. I would do the same.

I don't trust the Justice System right now.

Others who criticized the president for talking about the injustices done to Roger Stone are:
1. Mitt Romney, the traitor, Lisa Murkowski, Collins, and Lindsey Graham. I think these people went too far. The president has his 1st Amendment Rights. Are they now taking away that right too from the president? The president did not interfere with the decision. He just made comments about the unfair decisions of the Justice System.

By the second term, please replace Bill Barr, and get a tough guy. Barr needs to retire anyway.
================== br i I don't blame the preside... (show quote)



Perfectly stated...exactly the Truth.

Just another attack to layer on top of the dozens of attacks.
Then the "Spin " because Barr was actually doing his Job. His Job includes influencing justice along with and including sentencing of Stone.

Another thought is, if Barr had not said "Trump is making it more difficult for him" , then the left would be saying "Trump and Barr are in bed with each other" and together obstruction of justice.
I think more moderate Democrats will "walk Away " because of these transparent false attacks against our President.

Jack

| Reply
Feb 16, 2020 07:36:05   #
promilitary
 
proud republican wrote:
President Trump should stop tweeting about DOJ and the judge in Roger Stone case,it makes hard for him to do his job!!! I've said this before,President needs to ease up on twitter storm and just relax!!I totally agree with AG Barr!!!


I agree with Barr as well on this. However I am beginning to lose faith in him overall......why?.....I have
not heard anything about an investigation into the Epstein mess......is it because there were so many
highly-placed men involved??? And I don't mean just the Clintons.

| Reply
Feb 16, 2020 10:22:28   #
Mikeyavelli
 
promilitary wrote:
I agree with Barr as well on this. However I am beginning to lose faith in him overall......why?.....I have
not heard anything about an investigation into the Epstein mess......is it because there were so many
highly-placed men involved??? And I don't mean just the Clintons.


Bush Boy Barr will never prosecute any member of the Obama Clinton Cabal, Epstein's history included.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.