One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Is America ready for gay President???
Page: <<prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7
Feb 15, 2020 23:28:02   #
Boy from the Bronx
 
amadjuster wrote:
It sounds like you speak from personal experience.


I don't.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2020 23:35:31   #
Boy from the Bronx
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
Are you positive about being a Boy from the Bronx?


What kind of a stupid question is that? Of course, I'm positive about being a boy from the Bronx!
I have my birth certificate which says I was born in the Bronx. I remember living in an apartment building on the Grand Concourse, which is in the Bronx. My father, mother, and sister (God rest their souls) were all born in the Bronx, as were most of my relatives.

Even if I wasn't born in the Bronx (and I say "IF"), what difference would that make?

In any case, I don't see what all this has to do with the comment I wrote, and that you're responding to. I don't see what it has to do with ANYTHING!

| Reply
Feb 16, 2020 10:23:39   #
Mikeyavelli
 
Boy from the Bronx wrote:
What kind of a stupid question is that? Of course, I'm positive about being a boy from the Bronx!
I have my birth certificate which says I was born in the Bronx. I remember living in an apartment building on the Grand Concourse, which is in the Bronx. My father, mother, and sister (God rest their souls) were all born in the Bronx, as were most of my relatives.

Even if I wasn't born in the Bronx (and I say "IF"), what difference would that make?

In any case, I don't see what all this has to do with the comment I wrote, and that you're responding to. I don't see what it has to do with ANYTHING!
What kind of a stupid question is that? Of course,... (show quote)


Boy was more the puzzlement than the Bronx.

| Reply
Feb 16, 2020 16:12:11   #
amadjuster Loc: Texas Panhandle
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
Boy was more the puzzlement than the Bronx.


As in “Man Boy Love Association”?

| Reply
Feb 16, 2020 16:58:42   #
Mikeyavelli
 
amadjuster wrote:
As in “Man Boy Love Association”?


As in the freedoms of kommiecrat law that one is perfectly sane in switching genders at any time.
And, there are 49 gender combos to enjoy. I was just wondering what gender the kommiecrat identified with at the moment. It's polite now to ask.

| Reply
Feb 16, 2020 18:44:50   #
Boy from the Bronx
 
proud republican wrote:
So??? What's your point???


What do you mean "what's your point"? What do you think my point was? My point was that having a Catholic President like John Kennedy didn't do America any harm, so having a Jewish President won't hurt us either.

| Reply
Feb 16, 2020 18:55:10   #
Boy from the Bronx
 
amadjuster wrote:
As in “Man Boy Love Association”?


What the hell are you trying to imply, that I belong to that pedophile organization? Well, I DON'T! In fact, in my honest opinion, child molesters should get stiff prison sentences!

Why would you presume that I had anything to with the so-called "Man Boy Love Association"? Because my username is "Boy From The Bronx"? Because it has the word "boy" in it? It's just a nickname. Everyone on this site has one, so they don't have to give out their real names, including yourself!

I'm not even a boy anymore. I'm a MAN! A man of 59 (I'll be 60 this coming April 3rd).

So stop jumping to conclusions!

| Reply
Feb 16, 2020 18:59:24   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Boy from the Bronx wrote:
What the hell are you trying to imply, that I belong to that pedophile organization? Well, I DON'T! In fact, in my honest opinion, child molesters should get stiff prison sentences!

Why would you presume that I had anything to with the so-called "Man Boy Love Association"? Because my username is "Boy From The Bronx"? Because it has the word "boy" in it? It's just a nickname. Everyone on this site has one, so they don't have to give out their real names, including yourself!

I'm not even a boy anymore. I'm a MAN! A man of 59 (I'll be 60 this coming April 3rd).

So stop jumping to conclusions!
What the hell are you trying to imply, that I belo... (show quote)


Calm down Boy from Bronx,he was just teasing you!!!! You have to have sense of humor on this site!!!

| Reply
Feb 16, 2020 19:26:08   #
Mikeyavelli
 
Boy from the Bronx wrote:
What the hell are you trying to imply, that I belong to that pedophile organization? Well, I DON'T! In fact, in my honest opinion, child molesters should get stiff prison sentences!

Why would you presume that I had anything to with the so-called "Man Boy Love Association"? Because my username is "Boy From The Bronx"? Because it has the word "boy" in it? It's just a nickname. Everyone on this site has one, so they don't have to give out their real names, including yourself!

I'm not even a boy anymore. I'm a MAN! A man of 59 (I'll be 60 this coming April 3rd).

So stop jumping to conclusions!
What the hell are you trying to imply, that I belo... (show quote)


Boy oh Boy.

| Reply
Feb 16, 2020 19:26:51   #
Mikeyavelli
 
proud republican wrote:
Calm down Boy from Bronx,he was just teasing you!!!! You have to have sense of humor on this site!!!


Lefties abhor humor.

| Reply
Feb 16, 2020 19:27:52   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
Lefties abhor humor.


So obvious!!!

| Reply
Feb 16, 2020 19:41:14   #
Mikeyavelli
 
proud republican wrote:
So obvious!!!


We should all laugh equally when told that we are permitted to laugh. Like with Hillary humor.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.