One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Elon Musk,,,,the real-life Iron man.
Feb 12, 2020 13:42:23   #
MR Mister Loc: Washington DC
 
Elon Musk,,,,the real-life Iron man.

To all you lefties that will vote for Bernie Sanders who wants to take down all the billionaires and give it to you, well I ask what will you do after Bernie's spends all the Billionaires money? How will he fund all his give away programs, and where will you find a good job if all the job creators are no more?
I ask you to watch on Prime TV a one and half hour of Elon Musk's works in America and what that has done for all of us. After you watch it, ask yourself how much worst of would we all be if Bernie could kill off men like Musk. The show is called "Elon Musk: the real-life Iron Man."

PS see if you can keep count of all the people that he has working for him, jobs, jobs. How man jobs has Bernie made?

One more thing, Musk is putting up many satellites that will give the world internet for $7.00 a mouth
how much are you paying now?

wake up libs.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 14:37:24   #
Seth
 
MR Mister wrote:
Elon Musk,,,,the real-life Iron man.

To all you lefties that will vote for Bernie Sanders who wants to take down all the billionaires and give it to you, well I ask what will you do after Bernie's spends all the Billionaires money? How will he fund all his give away programs, and where will you find a good job if all the job creators are no more?
I ask you to watch on Prime TV a one and half hour of Elon Musk's works in America and what that has done for all of us. After you watch it, ask yourself how much worst of would we all be if Bernie could kill off men like Musk. The show is called "Elon Musk: the real-life Iron Man."

PS see if you can keep count of all the people that he has working for him, jobs, jobs. How man jobs has Bernie made?

One more thing, Musk is putting up many satellites that will give the world internet for $7.00 a mouth
how much are you paying now?

wake up libs.
Elon Musk,,,,the real-life Iron man. br br To all... (show quote)


Very well said.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 19:40:12   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
MR Mister wrote:
Elon Musk,,,,the real-life Iron man.

To all you lefties that will vote for Bernie Sanders who wants to take down all the billionaires and give it to you, well I ask what will you do after Bernie's spends all the Billionaires money? How will he fund all his give away programs, and where will you find a good job if all the job creators are no more?
I ask you to watch on Prime TV a one and half hour of Elon Musk's works in America and what that has done for all of us. After you watch it, ask yourself how much worst of would we all be if Bernie could kill off men like Musk. The show is called "Elon Musk: the real-life Iron Man."

PS see if you can keep count of all the people that he has working for him, jobs, jobs. How man jobs has Bernie made?

One more thing, Musk is putting up many satellites that will give the world internet for $7.00 a mouth
how much are you paying now?

wake up libs.
Elon Musk,,,,the real-life Iron man. br br To all... (show quote)



I am a great admirer of Musk.. I think he is rather moderate..

what in the world makes you think Bernie, or any other Dem wants to kill any billionaire or shut down capitalism for that matter..

I am a capitalist.. it is the best system.. it also needs to be regulated to avoid the excesses of the 19th century and even some places to this day..

7$ for internet!!! how I hope that comes about.. love it..



| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 11:13:59   #
MR Mister Loc: Washington DC
 
permafrost wrote:
I am a great admirer of Musk.. I think he is rather moderate..

what in the world makes you think Bernie, or any other Dem wants to kill any billionaire or shut down capitalism for that matter..

I am a capitalist.. it is the best system.. it also needs to be regulated to avoid the excesses of the 19th century and even some places to this day..

7$ for internet!!! how I hope that comes about.. love it..


Do you listen to Bernie and the other nuts that keep screaming "we are going to take down the billionaires"
Could this be your problem with Trump, you know nothing about your own clan?

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 11:51:13   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
MR Mister wrote:
Do you listen to Bernie and the other nuts that keep screaming "we are going to take down the billionaires"
Could this be your problem with Trump, you know nothing about your own clan?




MY "CLAN"??? while a number of Dem candidates express good ideas and policy, some will of course seem more doable or practicable..

However, even the most outlandish to my mind if far better then placing all the wealth and power into the hands of a small % of the total population..

And again, I have never heard "we are going to take down the billionaires"... but do think a tax on each wall street trade is a great idea..

For the moment, I think a Mike and Amy ticket would be great.. but whoever comes forth from the convention, gets my full support..

The worst of the Dems is far better then the orange criminal now in the oval office.

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 11:56:41   #
MR Mister Loc: Washington DC
 
permafrost wrote:
MY "CLAN"??? while a number of Dem candidates express good ideas and policy, some will of course seem more doable or practicable..

However, even the most outlandish to my mind if far better then placing all the wealth and power into the hands of a small % of the total population..

And again, I have never heard "we are going to take down the billionaires"... but do think a tax on each wall street trade is a great idea..

For the moment, I think a Mike and Amy ticket would be great.. but whoever comes forth from the convention, gets my full support..

The worst of the Dems is far better then the orange criminal now in the oval office.
MY "CLAN"??? while a number of Dem ca... (show quote)


Bernie said just last week "there should be no billionaires."

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 14:27:33   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
MR Mister wrote:
Bernie said just last week "there should be no billionaires."




and who told you that??



| Reply
Feb 17, 2020 08:49:40   #
MR Mister Loc: Washington DC
 
permafrost wrote:
and who told you that??


GEEZ, you left out that we are spending one BILLION PER DAY feeding, housing, medicating, dirty
people breaking into my country, WHY IS THAT?

| Reply
Feb 19, 2020 10:38:49   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
MR Mister wrote:
GEEZ, you left out that we are spending one BILLION PER DAY feeding, housing, medicating, dirty
people breaking into my country, WHY IS THAT?



Mr, the right always accepts trump numbers and they are all unsubstaniated and pulled out of thin air..

But I will agree that the costs are enormous and so is the problem.. while the simplistic answer is stop all immegration, legal and not.. the country is in great need of more labor.. ask any republican businessman..

This is the other POV on cost..

Immigration analysts scratch heads
Other right-leaning research organizations also have not made estimates as high as those cited by Trump.

The Heritage Foundation, a conservative research organization, released a report in 2013 about the costs of illegal immigration. The study found there were 3.7 million undocumented households and the costs were an estimated $54.5 billion per year — five times less than Trump's estimate.

And the critique by the Cato Institute in 2017 gave an even lower number, with costs estimated at between $3.3 billion to $15.6 billion annually.

A range of immigration experts have said Trump's costs are exaggerated. NBC News asked a myriad of analysts about his numbers.

If we can ever get a united congress/senate a rewrite of policy should be a first objective..



| Reply
Feb 23, 2020 10:14:38   #
MR Mister Loc: Washington DC
 
permafrost wrote:
Mr, the right always accepts trump numbers and they are all unsubstaniated and pulled out of thin air..

But I will agree that the costs are enormous and so is the problem.. while the simplistic answer is stop all immegration, legal and not.. the country is in great need of more labor.. ask any republican businessman..

This is the other POV on cost..

Immigration analysts scratch heads
Other right-leaning research organizations also have not made estimates as high as those cited by Trump.

The Heritage Foundation, a conservative research organization, released a report in 2013 about the costs of illegal immigration. The study found there were 3.7 million undocumented households and the costs were an estimated $54.5 billion per year — five times less than Trump's estimate.

And the critique by the Cato Institute in 2017 gave an even lower number, with costs estimated at between $3.3 billion to $15.6 billion annually.

A range of immigration experts have said Trump's costs are exaggerated. NBC News asked a myriad of analysts about his numbers.

If we can ever get a united congress/senate a rewrite of policy should be a first objective..
Mr, the right always accepts trump numbers and the... (show quote)


It's a moot point chatting with you as you are brain dead.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.