One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Lead by Following😂😂😂
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Feb 11, 2020 20:24:35   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
I am just relaxing and waiting for the primaries in NH to begin...

Listening to this fella speak about Tulsi Gabbard...

I can't believe she would let this man speak for her...

"I want a president who will lead by following"

"I don't want someone who knows what they're doing, I want someone who admits they don't know what they're doing"

Dear Lord... Someone just had a seizure... That's how bad this guy is...

"Twitter warrior! That's a full-time job"

"If you were a Tulsa Gabbard supporter in 2017 raise your hand" No one...

"If you became a Tulsi Gabbard supporter in 2020 raise your hand." One person...

And Yang is gone...

Now he's babbling about Aloha????

"We have to fight harder for that Aloha spirit to be in the White House"

"Everybody is in this together....If you want to be"

"If you see me as a Republican, not a person...A man, not a person...A woman, not a person..."

"Can I have those members come on stage? No... I can't...."

It's sad to see this...



| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 20:44:49   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Just listened to a woman....

She has been volunteering for Gabbard...

After the town Hall last night she went to a bar... And two Trump supporters came and sat next to her...

Guess a year back she wouldn't have spoken to them... But Tulsi is a unifier... So she gave it a shot...

Turns out we Trump supporters are really decent folk...

Who'd have think it?

| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 20:50:01   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Just listened to a woman....

She has been volunteering for Gabbard...

After the town Hall last night she went to a bar... And two Trump supporters came and sat next to her...

Guess a year back she wouldn't have spoken to them... But Tulsi is a unifier... So she gave it a shot...

Turns out we Trump supporters are really decent folk...

Who'd have think it?


We decent people??You must be joking !!! Just ask residents Rats on OPP!!!

| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 20:51:53   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
proud republican wrote:
We decent people??You must be joking !!! Just ask residents Rats on OPP!!!


I know, right...

She said they even paid for her dinner....

Such nice folk...

Maybe she'll vote Trump after Gabbard drops out...

| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 20:57:10   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I know, right...

She said they even paid for her dinner....

Such nice folk...

Maybe she'll vote Trump after Gabbard drops out...


Hopefully,but doubt it!!!!

| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 20:58:38   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
proud republican wrote:
Hopefully,but doubt it!!!!


Won't matter....

Trump's numbers are amazing so far...

| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 23:57:48   #
2bltap Loc: Move to the Mainland
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I am just relaxing and waiting for the primaries in NH to begin...

Listening to this fella speak about Tulsi Gabbard...

I can't believe she would let this man speak for her...

"I want a president who will lead by following"

"I don't want someone who knows what they're doing, I want someone who admits they don't know what they're doing"

Dear Lord... Someone just had a seizure... That's how bad this guy is...

"Twitter warrior! That's a full-time job"

"If you were a Tulsa Gabbard supporter in 2017 raise your hand" No one...

"If you became a Tulsi Gabbard supporter in 2020 raise your hand." One person...

And Yang is gone...

Now he's babbling about Aloha????

"We have to fight harder for that Aloha spirit to be in the White House"

"Everybody is in this together....If you want to be"

"If you see me as a Republican, not a person...A man, not a person...A woman, not a person..."

"Can I have those members come on stage? No... I can't...."

It's sad to see this...
I am just relaxing and waiting for the primaries i... (show quote)


Canuckus, a true and real leader will have learned how to lead by being able to follow those that have integrity, honor and are not afraid to admit mistakes as well as being able to listen to subordinates when finally in that leadership position in order for continuous learning.
Semper Fi
Mike


| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 00:21:02   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
2bltap wrote:
Canuckus, a true and real leader will have learned how to lead by being able to follow those that have integrity, honor and are not afraid to admit mistakes as well as being able to listen to subordinates when finally in that leadership position in order for continuous learning.
Semper Fi
Mike



Don't disagree with you here...

But that's not he way it came off sounding...

I'm not knocking Gabbard... Quite like her... But she shouldn't have let this guy speak...

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 02:11:56   #
JW
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Don't disagree with you here...

But that's not he way it came off sounding...

I'm not knocking Gabbard... Quite like her... But she shouldn't have let this guy speak...




If I would vote Democrat, Gabbard is the only one in the pack that sounds rational enough to vote for.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 02:27:38   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
JW wrote:
If I would vote Democrat, Gabbard is the only one in the pack that sounds rational enough to vote for.


Yep....

I am rather saddened that she hasn't done better...

It would be a sign of rationality...

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 13:08:12   #
Pariahjf
 
2bltap wrote:
Canuckus, a true and real leader will have learned how to lead by being able to follow those that have integrity, honor and are not afraid to admit mistakes as well as being able to listen to subordinates when finally in that leadership position in order for continuous learning.
Semper Fi
Mike



45 is missing those key traits.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 19:43:55   #
debeda
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Yep....

I am rather saddened that she hasn't done better...

It would be a sign of rationality...


From the dems? Rationality?

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 20:23:31   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
debeda wrote:
From the dems? Rationality?


Rational Dems exist....

They're called independents

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 22:01:05   #
debeda
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Rational Dems exist....

They're called independents


An independent isn't a dem. Believe it or not, I am a conservative leaning independent. My preference is to vote platform. But the dems running for the past 25 years or so LIE about their platforms to do whatever they want when elected. It's why I am pleased with President Trump. He laid out specifically what he aimed to do, and he has kept or striven to keep his word. I would love more of that from politics.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 22:02:21   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
debeda wrote:
An independent isn't a dem. Believe it or not, I am a conservative leaning independent. My preference is to vote platform. But the dems running for the past 25 years or so LIE about their platforms to do whatever they want when elected. It's why I am pleased with President Trump. He laid out specifically what he aimed to do, and he has kept or striven to keep his word. I would love more of that from politics.


I'm a strong conservative... But I occasionally support other parties...

I foolishly supported the NDP until a week before the vote this past election

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.