One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Huckabee interviews a Holocaust Survivor
Jan 21, 2020 19:48:28   #
| Reply
Jan 22, 2020 13:20:13   #
bahmer
 


Amen and Amen wowo an awesome story there Peewee thanks for posting that.

| Reply
Jan 22, 2020 16:06:03   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
bahmer wrote:
Amen and Amen wowo an awesome story there Peewee thanks for posting that.


Yeah, it got to me too! I got to visit the Buchenwald Concentration Camp when I was stationed in Germany for four years. They tested different poisons on inmates there to include experiments operating on live patients. I think there was also a V-2 rocket factory next door during the war that was bombed. The fence and watchtowers were maintained but only slabs showed where the barracks were. The ovens still stood but the adjoining buildings were gone. There was a museum on the grounds and the railroad tracks. Auschwitz-Birkenau in Poland is supposed to be the best maintained with the best museum that contains over a ton of hair from women shaved off before they entered the fake gas showers. That little trip made it hard for me to trust people. You learn what the human heart is capable of. I even understood how the priest had Jesus crucified by the Romans. The Essenes even left Jerusalem because of the corrupt priest in Jerusalem and moved to Qumran. Getting sidetracked a bit but did you know the priest in Jerusalem almost caused Alexander the Great to destroy Jerusalem but God gave the priest a dream that saved them. Neapolitan even tried to create a Jewish state in France and return the Jews to Israel and Jerusalem. He was about 150 years too early. I give him an A for effort though. He did accept Christ later on the Isle of Elba. He had some Bible scholars in his family and a priest. The priest said, no you can't do that because if you do, the Revelation says the world will end when the Jews cry out blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.

| Reply
Jan 23, 2020 09:21:54   #
Rose42
 
Peewee wrote:
Yeah, it got to me too! I got to visit the Buchenwald Concentration Camp when I was stationed in Germany for four years. They tested different poisons on inmates there to include experiments operating on live patients. I think there was also a V-2 rocket factory next door during the war that was bombed. The fence and watchtowers were maintained but only slabs showed where the barracks were. The ovens still stood but the adjoining buildings were gone. There was a museum on the grounds and the railroad tracks. Auschwitz-Birkenau in Poland is supposed to be the best maintained with the best museum that contains over a ton of hair from women shaved off before they entered the fake gas showers. That little trip made it hard for me to trust people. You learn what the human heart is capable of. I even understood how the priest had Jesus crucified by the Romans. The Essenes even left Jerusalem because of the corrupt priest in Jerusalem and moved to Qumran. Getting sidetracked a bit but did you know the priest in Jerusalem almost caused Alexander the Great to destroy Jerusalem but God gave the priest a dream that saved them. Neapolitan even tried to create a Jewish state in France and return the Jews to Israel and Jerusalem. He was about 150 years too early. I give him an A for effort though. He did accept Christ later on the Isle of Elba. He had some Bible scholars in his family and a priest. The priest said, no you can't do that because if you do, the Revelation says the world will end when the Jews cry out blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.
Yeah, it got to me too! I got to visit the Buchenw... (show quote)


Great interview! Thanks for posting.

I visited Dachau when I was stationed overseas. Of all the experiments they did one was to see how few calories a person could survive on. The barracks were so cramped they couldn’t just slide into bed. It was hard to imagine the evil that went on there. They still had some of the ovens intact. There were several mass graves that had the remains of over 10,000 people - each.

We can never forget.

| Reply
Jan 23, 2020 12:15:25   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Rose42 wrote:
Great interview! Thanks for posting.

I visited Dachau when I was stationed overseas. Of all the experiments they did one was to see how few calories a person could survive on. The barracks were so cramped they couldn’t just slide into bed. It was hard to imagine the evil that went on there. They still had some of the ovens intact. There were several mass graves that had the remains of over 10,000 people - each.

We can never forget.



| Reply
Jan 23, 2020 12:57:51   #
bahmer
 
Rose42 wrote:
Great interview! Thanks for posting.

I visited Dachau when I was stationed overseas. Of all the experiments they did one was to see how few calories a person could survive on. The barracks were so cramped they couldn’t just slide into bed. It was hard to imagine the evil that went on there. They still had some of the ovens intact. There were several mass graves that had the remains of over 10,000 people - each.

We can never forget.


Amen and Amen

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.