One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
What awaits our country when President Trump wins his reelection???
Page: <<prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 next>>
Jan 23, 2020 13:01:43   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
debeda wrote:
Twisty, turny silly libs.


"Twisty, turny silly libs."
YEP!

This impeachment thingy is turning out to be a big mistake for the D's.

If we could only have a recession!
Pray hard Democrats.

| Reply
Jan 23, 2020 19:09:53   #
debeda
 
eagleye13 wrote:
"Twisty, turny silly libs."
YEP!

This impeachment thingy is turning out to be a big mistake for the D's.

If we could only have a recession!
Pray hard Democrats.


Lolololhahahaha

| Reply
Jan 24, 2020 00:18:11   #
rumitoid
 
proud republican wrote:
I think it would be Holly Hell!!!!!!


Simply, the end of this Republic's ideals, principles, law, exceptionalism: no longer the "city on a hill." More like a bunker.

| Reply
Jan 24, 2020 00:46:17   #
Seth
 
rumitoid wrote:
Simply, the end of this Republic's ideals, principles, law, exceptionalism: no longer the "city on a hill." More like a bunker.


You are a laugh a minute, there, Mr. Toid.

The only strongly organized opposition to America's ideals, principles, laws and exceptionalism originated with today's Democratic Party.

The Democrats fight every one of those things tooth & nail, in fact that opposition was the hallmark of the Obama Administration and has been carried on since by every politician whose name ends in (D), every voter who pulls the lever for Democrats and the mainstream media.

| Reply
Jan 24, 2020 02:12:01   #
debeda
 
rumitoid wrote:
Simply, the end of this Republic's ideals, principles, law, exceptionalism: no longer the "city on a hill." More like a bunker.


Rumi, you on the left always talk about "our ideals, principals, laws and exceptionalism". However, as I see it I do not share the left's "ideals and principles", and in fact find most of their actions and platforms repugnant. As far as laws, the Democrats seem to only like law when it suits them. Hence the sanctuary cities, gun laws, and refusal to recognize illegality from those in their party. I do not find anything about the Democrats exceptional, with the possible exception of their penchant to call evil good and good evil, and to make up bizarre things and insist everyone buys in. The shining city on the hill was turning into a rainbow hued insane asylum surrounded by poop filled sidewalks and hopeless people. Nope, I dont share much of the democrat mind set. My son once got frustrated with me and said "mom, you just want everybody loving each other and getting along, that's not the way life is!" Its true, I do want that, and cant stand the constant sturm and drang of the democratic platforms.....

| Reply
Jan 24, 2020 07:02:50   #
Bosty Loc: South jersey
 
debeda wrote:
Rumi, you on the left always talk about "our ideals, principals, laws and exceptionalism". However, as I see it I do not share the left's "ideals and principles", and in fact find most of their actions and platforms repugnant. As far as laws, the Democrats seem to only like law when it suits them. Hence the sanctuary cities, gun laws, and refusal to recognize illegality from those in their party. I do not find anything about the Democrats exceptional, with the possible exception of their penchant to call evil good and good evil, and to make up bizarre things and insist everyone buys in. The shining city on the hill was turning into a rainbow hued insane asylum surrounded by poop filled sidewalks and hopeless people. Nope, I dont share much of the democrat mind set. My son once got frustrated with me and said "mom, you just want everybody loving each other and getting along, that's not the way life is!" Its true, I do want that, and cant stand the constant sturm and drang of the democratic platforms.....
Rumi, you on the left always talk about "our ... (show quote)

Ya gotta admire there stamina an perseverance

| Reply
Jan 24, 2020 08:00:10   #
Big dog
 
proud republican wrote:
I think it would be Holly Hell!!!!!!


We may all be in trouble, our tax base may be cut in half, especially if these dementiacrats all move to Canada.

| Reply
Jan 24, 2020 08:07:33   #
TexaCan Loc: Heart in W Texas - feet on the beach in Al.
 
debeda wrote:
Rumi, you on the left always talk about "our ideals, principals, laws and exceptionalism". However, as I see it I do not share the left's "ideals and principles", and in fact find most of their actions and platforms repugnant. As far as laws, the Democrats seem to only like law when it suits them. Hence the sanctuary cities, gun laws, and refusal to recognize illegality from those in their party. I do not find anything about the Democrats exceptional, with the possible exception of their penchant to call evil good and good evil, and to make up bizarre things and insist everyone buys in. The shining city on the hill was turning into a rainbow hued insane asylum surrounded by poop filled sidewalks and hopeless people. Nope, I dont share much of the democrat mind set. My son once got frustrated with me and said "mom, you just want everybody loving each other and getting along, that's not the way life is!" Its true, I do want that, and cant stand the constant sturm and drang of the democratic platforms.....
Rumi, you on the left always talk about "our ... (show quote)


You hit the nail on the head!👍

| Reply
Jan 24, 2020 08:25:24   #
Seth
 
debeda wrote:
Rumi, you on the left always talk about "our ideals, principals, laws and exceptionalism". However, as I see it I do not share the left's "ideals and principles", and in fact find most of their actions and platforms repugnant. As far as laws, the Democrats seem to only like law when it suits them. Hence the sanctuary cities, gun laws, and refusal to recognize illegality from those in their party. I do not find anything about the Democrats exceptional, with the possible exception of their penchant to call evil good and good evil, and to make up bizarre things and insist everyone buys in. The shining city on the hill was turning into a rainbow hued insane asylum surrounded by poop filled sidewalks and hopeless people. Nope, I dont share much of the democrat mind set. My son once got frustrated with me and said "mom, you just want everybody loving each other and getting along, that's not the way life is!" Its true, I do want that, and cant stand the constant sturm and drang of the democratic platforms.....
Rumi, you on the left always talk about "our ... (show quote)


Well said!

Seeing what these supporters of today's Democrats are willing to defend and actually justify, one can't help wondering what insane asylum they all escaped from.

| Reply
Jan 24, 2020 08:46:21   #
debeda
 
Bosty wrote:
Ya gotta admire there stamina an perseverance



| Reply
Jan 24, 2020 08:49:01   #
debeda
 
TexaCan wrote:
You hit the nail on the head!👍


So tired of hearing "our values" not just here of course, but the rhetoric from ALL the dem politicians....

| Reply
Jan 24, 2020 08:50:11   #
debeda
 
Seth wrote:
Well said!

Seeing what these supporters of today's Democrats are willing to defend and actually justify, one can't help wondering what insane asylum they all escaped from.
Well said! img src="https://static.onepoliticalp... (show quote)


For sure!! You'd think the rank and file would be tired of defending the indefensible......

| Reply
Jan 24, 2020 09:13:43   #
zillaorange
 
rumitoid wrote:
Simply, the end of this Republic's ideals, principles, law, exceptionalism: no longer the "city on a hill." More like a bunker.


Don't care which side you're on get 1 ready !

| Reply
Jan 24, 2020 09:25:55   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
rumitoid wrote:
Simply, the end of this Republic's ideals, principles, law, exceptionalism: no longer the "city on a hill." More like a bunker.


Ohhh come on. Rumi~ same thing said last election, need a different line here.. He’ll take America down, the end of America as we know it, etc....

Last three years has proven that Fallacy wrong... I know it’s opinion, just based on a few facts...You know like unemployment? The recession you guys have predicted for the last three years? Trade agreements/tariffs you guys said would never work? Securing our borders with three Supreme Court rulings upholding Trumps decisions to act rather than talk, you guys said were illegal, racist etc... Republic's ideals, principles, law, exceptionalism~~ being brought back... Can you just imagine how great we could be if both parties spent as much time on country issues as they have fighting over power and greed? Good grief we’d be unstoppable~~.. Oh never mind...
Have a great day tho, so much more to life than hate that’s for sure~~✨💫

| Reply
Jan 24, 2020 09:39:02   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
lindajoy wrote:
Ohhh come on. Rumi~ same thing said last election, need a different line here.. He’ll take America down, the end of America as we know it, etc....

Last three years has proven that Fallacy wrong... I know it’s opinion, just based on a few facts...You know like unemployment? The recession you guys have predicted for the last three years? Trade agreements/tariffs you guys said would never work? Securing our borders with three Supreme Court rulings upholding Trumps decisions to act rather than talk, you guys said were illegal, racist etc... Republic's ideals, principles, law, exceptionalism~~ being brought back... Can you just imagine how great we could be if both parties spent as much time on country issues as they have fighting over power and greed? Good grief we’d be unstoppable~~.. Oh never mind...
Have a great day tho, so much more to life than hate that’s for sure~~✨💫
Ohhh come on. Rumi~ same thing said last election... (show quote)


Linda, you can't reason with Rumatoid.
He must have to spend to much time attending to his hemorrhoids, than getting the facts.

Rumatoid is his own worst enemy. Self defeating.
A blessing to America.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.