One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Whistleblower: Obama administration sent letters to Soleimani-
Page: 1 2 next>>
Jan 14, 2020 14:51:43   #
thebigp
 
• 01/10/2020 12:00 AM
• Source: AAN

• Michael Doran isn't some conspiracy theorist.

As an expert on the geopolitics of the Middle East, he currently serves as a Senior Fellow at the conservative Hudson Institute. Previously, he was employed as a Senior Fellow at the moderate Brookings Institution.

Which makes his claim that he knows the Obama administration sent letters — plural — directly to Iranian Major General Qasem Soleimani all the more shocking. (Twitchy)

• John Kerry still hasn’t figured out when to just walk away … sorry, slink away. We suppose his ego is more important to him than the country, otherwise, he wouldn’t have penned a ridiculous and whiny op-ed for the New York Times accusing Trump of ‘destroying’ what ‘we’ve’ built with Iran.

Because bowing to and funding terrorists was such a good thing for America to be associated with.
• During the George W. Bush administration, Doran sat on the National Security Council and oversaw public diplomacy at the Department of Defense.

His writings most recently appeared in an op-ed in the New York Times, heralding the demise of Qasem Soleimani.
• SOURCE- Source: AAN - Michael Doran

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 15:15:54   #
Kevyn
 
thebigp wrote:
• 01/10/2020 12:00 AM
• Source: AAN

• Michael Doran isn't some conspiracy theorist.

As an expert on the geopolitics of the Middle East, he currently serves as a Senior Fellow at the conservative Hudson Institute. Previously, he was employed as a Senior Fellow at the moderate Brookings Institution.

Which makes his claim that he knows the Obama administration sent letters — plural — directly to Iranian Major General Qasem Soleimani all the more shocking. (Twitchy)

• John Kerry still hasn’t figured out when to just walk away … sorry, slink away. We suppose his ego is more important to him than the country, otherwise, he wouldn’t have penned a ridiculous and whiny op-ed for the New York Times accusing Trump of ‘destroying’ what ‘we’ve’ built with Iran.

Because bowing to and funding terrorists was such a good thing for America to be associated with.
• During the George W. Bush administration, Doran sat on the National Security Council and oversaw public diplomacy at the Department of Defense.

His writings most recently appeared in an op-ed in the New York Times, heralding the demise of Qasem Soleimani.
• SOURCE- Source: AAN - Michael Doran
• 01/10/2020 12:00 AM br • Source: AAN br • br ... (show quote)
An exchange of letters is part of diplomacy, it was done subtly and gave no pr boost to Iran unlike the idiot Pumpkinfuhrer’s arse kissing visit to North Korea which elevated Kim and gained us nothing.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 15:23:45   #
Seth
 
thebigp wrote:
• 01/10/2020 12:00 AM
• Source: AAN

• Michael Doran isn't some conspiracy theorist.

As an expert on the geopolitics of the Middle East, he currently serves as a Senior Fellow at the conservative Hudson Institute. Previously, he was employed as a Senior Fellow at the moderate Brookings Institution.

Which makes his claim that he knows the Obama administration sent letters — plural — directly to Iranian Major General Qasem Soleimani all the more shocking. (Twitchy)

• John Kerry still hasn’t figured out when to just walk away … sorry, slink away. We suppose his ego is more important to him than the country, otherwise, he wouldn’t have penned a ridiculous and whiny op-ed for the New York Times accusing Trump of ‘destroying’ what ‘we’ve’ built with Iran.

Because bowing to and funding terrorists was such a good thing for America to be associated with.
• During the George W. Bush administration, Doran sat on the National Security Council and oversaw public diplomacy at the Department of Defense.

His writings most recently appeared in an op-ed in the New York Times, heralding the demise of Qasem Soleimani.
• SOURCE- Source: AAN - Michael Doran
• 01/10/2020 12:00 AM br • Source: AAN br • br ... (show quote)


At this point, nothing Obama, whose eight years in the White House were the lowest point in the history of the American presidency, did while in office would surprise me.

I don't care how long it takes, but that corrupt, treasonous cockroach needs to be made to pay for every last one of his crimes against the American people and all the folks, Americans and others, who have died, been crippled or rendered destitute by his policies, regulations, "executive orders" and communings with our enemies.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 15:26:38   #
Mike Easterday
 
Anyone that served the Obama administration should be hung for treason.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 16:03:12   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Mike Easterday wrote:
Anyone that served the Obama administration should be hung for treason.


Its hard to argue against your statement.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 16:03:46   #
Seth
 
byronglimish wrote:
Its hard to argue against your statement.


Indeed it is...

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 16:43:17   #
American Vet
 
Kevyn wrote:
An exchange of letters is part of diplomacy, it was done subtly and gave no pr boost to Iran unlike the idiot Pumpkinfuhrer’s arse kissing visit to North Korea which elevated Kim and gained us nothing.


So he was the first to actually go to Korea and meet with Kim. Still trying to open diplomatic discussions with Kim.

He has already surpassed Obama's feeble attempts.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 16:49:23   #
nwtk2007
 
Kevyn wrote:
An exchange of letters is part of diplomacy, it was done subtly and gave no pr boost to Iran unlike the idiot Pumpkinfuhrer’s arse kissing visit to North Korea which elevated Kim and gained us nothing.


You learned that is which movie??

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 16:50:34   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
You learned that is which movie??



That there is funny.😀

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 17:26:56   #
CarryOn
 
byronglimish wrote:
Its hard to argue against your statement.



| Reply
Jan 15, 2020 15:14:09   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
thebigp wrote:
• 01/10/2020 12:00 AM
• Source: AAN

• Michael Doran isn't some conspiracy theorist.

As an expert on the geopolitics of the Middle East, he currently serves as a Senior Fellow at the conservative Hudson Institute. Previously, he was employed as a Senior Fellow at the moderate Brookings Institution.

Which makes his claim that he knows the Obama administration sent letters — plural — directly to Iranian Major General Qasem Soleimani all the more shocking. (Twitchy)

• John Kerry still hasn’t figured out when to just walk away … sorry, slink away. We suppose his ego is more important to him than the country, otherwise, he wouldn’t have penned a ridiculous and whiny op-ed for the New York Times accusing Trump of ‘destroying’ what ‘we’ve’ built with Iran.

Because bowing to and funding terrorists was such a good thing for America to be associated with.
• During the George W. Bush administration, Doran sat on the National Security Council and oversaw public diplomacy at the Department of Defense.

His writings most recently appeared in an op-ed in the New York Times, heralding the demise of Qasem Soleimani.
• SOURCE- Source: AAN - Michael Doran
• 01/10/2020 12:00 AM br • Source: AAN br • br ... (show quote)


I don't think anyone forgot "Some people did something." Well, Kerry said, "We gave them some money." He didn't say how many $Billions just "some money."

| Reply
Jan 15, 2020 15:16:05   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
Seth wrote:
At this point, nothing Obama, whose eight years in the White House were the lowest point in the history of the American presidency, did while in office would surprise me.

I don't care how long it takes, but that corrupt, treasonous cockroach needs to be made to pay for every last one of his crimes against the American people and all the folks, Americans and others, who have died, been crippled or rendered destitute by his policies, regulations, "executive orders" and communings with our enemies.
At this point, nothing Obama, whose eight years in... (show quote)


I can "fix it" in a day or two, free.

| Reply
Jan 15, 2020 15:33:20   #
Seth
 
Lt. Rob Polans ret. wrote:
I can "fix it" in a day or two, free.


I'd rather see the mutt being ground up in an embarrassing chain of legal proceedings so all Americans can see the truth about his administration, then see him tossed into a cell with Bubba for a couple of decades.

| Reply
Jan 16, 2020 10:49:54   #
Ricktloml
 
Seth wrote:
I'd rather see the mutt being ground up in an embarrassing chain of legal proceedings so all Americans can see the truth about his administration, then see him tossed into a cell with Bubba for a couple of decades.


Obama, and all the appointees and operatives in his seditious, treasonous administration need to be FULLY exposed, and held accountable. Sadly, I doubt accountability will happen, but maybe we can hope for exposure.

| Reply
Jan 16, 2020 14:38:09   #
Seth
 
Ricktloml wrote:
Obama, and all the appointees and operatives in his seditious, treasonous administration need to be FULLY exposed, and held accountable. Sadly, I doubt accountability will happen, but maybe we can hope for exposure.


Even that would be infinitely better than Obama's treason and corruption going mostly unexposed.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.