One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Their is only one reason trump is still in office!
Page: 1 2 next>>
Jan 14, 2020 13:25:41   #
Lonewolf
 
And that is he will sign anything they put in front of him without reading it!!!

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 16:20:56   #
Weewillynobeerspilly Loc: North central Texas
 
Lonewolf wrote:
And that is he will sign anything they put in front of him without reading it!!!




Do you really need attention that bad? Get some golfish LW, ( they're ) hard to pet, but they will not run away to their original home in the pond. ....they will come to you for food, even smile if they are happy with what food you drop in ( there)

Get a pet. ....or you are just Lonely Wolf with posts like this.

Just sayin'

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 16:43:06   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Lonewolf wrote:
And that is he will sign anything they put in front of him without reading it!!!

There are lots of reasons president Trump is still in office, but I'm curious, what has he signed without reading it?

"We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it"

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 17:19:28   #
Weewillynobeerspilly Loc: North central Texas
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
There are lots of reasons president Trump is still in office, but I'm curious, what has he signed without reading it?

"We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it"



He has no clue as to that........like a child throwing his plate on the floor just to get yelled at, bad attention is better than none for some. .....ha...poet

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 19:22:39   #
Lonewolf
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
There are lots of reasons president Trump is still in office, but I'm curious, what has he signed without reading it?

"We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it"


They had almost 2 years to read it!
Most of the few good things he's done were really done by people around him!

| Reply
Jan 15, 2020 05:36:45   #
Tug484
 
Lonewolf wrote:
And that is he will sign anything they put in front of him without reading it!!!


Suck it up, buttercup!

| Reply
Jan 15, 2020 10:48:10   #
kemmer
 
Lonewolf wrote:
And that is he will sign anything they put in front of him without reading it!!!

Trump is functionally illiterate. His morning briefings have to be delivered via diagrams and pictures. He reads NOTHING.

| Reply
Jan 15, 2020 11:11:34   #
HUDOSS
 
Wrong! Trump has made great progress in dismantling government bureaucracy that smothers efficiency. The latest example is NEPA (National Environmental Policy Act) which made it almost impossible to do anything to our infrastructure. Environmental nitwits could drag out projects for 10 or more years because they could object to anything for any reason.

| Reply
Jan 15, 2020 12:10:12   #
Weewillynobeerspilly Loc: North central Texas
 
kemmer wrote:
Trump is functionally illiterate. His morning briefings have to be delivered via diagrams and pictures. He reads NOTHING.


I am glad you and LW are on the same page and in sync.......speaks volumes it does.

Are you one of his children? apple /tree thing right there.

| Reply
Jan 15, 2020 12:35:02   #
Lonewolf
 
HUDOSS wrote:
Wrong! Trump has made great progress in dismantling government bureaucracy that smothers efficiency. The latest example is NEPA (National Environmental Policy Act) which made it almost impossible to do anything to our infrastructure. Environmental nitwits could drag out projects for 10 or more years because they could object to anything for any reason.


trump is dismantling it because when he crowns himself king and becomes the dictator he wants to be he wont need it,

| Reply
Jan 15, 2020 12:40:19   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
Lonewolf wrote:
They had almost 2 years to read it!
Most of the few good things he's done were really done by people around him!


As usual, you make a bunch of bullshit claims with absolutely nothing to back them up.

| Reply
Jan 15, 2020 12:41:15   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
kemmer wrote:
Trump is functionally illiterate. His morning briefings have to be delivered via diagrams and pictures. He reads NOTHING.


Meanwhile people like you read but have no idea what all those words mean.

| Reply
Jan 15, 2020 12:47:05   #
kemmer
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
Meanwhile people like you read but have no idea what all those words mean.

OK, so you do accept the fact that Trump’s functionally illiterate, and choose only to attack me.

| Reply
Jan 15, 2020 13:38:31   #
Weewillynobeerspilly Loc: North central Texas
 
kemmer wrote:
OK, so you do accept the fact that Trump’s functionally illiterate, and choose only to attack me.




It is 1980 in here...attacking the likes of you was legal then, justified and accepted.....as it should be today!!

| Reply
Jan 15, 2020 14:00:46   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
kemmer wrote:
Trump is functionally illiterate. His morning briefings have to be delivered via diagrams and pictures. He reads NOTHING.
Permission to attend the president's morning briefings and witness his inability to read and write is quite an honor, isn't it?

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.