One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Stephanie Grisham Peddles Outrageous Defense Of Trump’s Anti-Muslim Retweet
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Jan 13, 2020 22:39:36   #
rumitoid
 
(He corrupts all around him or sees their dark soul as a sterling resume. Unnecessary and constant lies and misleading statements. 15,000 of them, actually more. Daily, usually three times a day. The bizarre nature of this situation is beyond scifi, too freaking unreal.

(As I have said before, try to present the reality of the madness of this administration in a book and no publisher would accept it as being far too ridiculous. And yet he still has supporters: I am really flummoxed by that fact.

(And here is the Press Secretary without Press briefings, permanently ending honesty and transparency from the office of the president, that is incapable of understanding those things. Which his blind supporters say is righteous because of his debasing a fundamental column of liberty, a Free Press, as "fake news." The disgusting nature of this claim, so anti-American, is a torpedo to Liberty. But you don't care.)

Stephanie Grisham Peddles Outrageous Defense Of Trump’s Anti-Muslim Retweet

President Donald Trump drew heated backlash on Monday after he retweeted an image doctored to show House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) wearing Muslim garb in front of the Iranian flag.

The outrage only intensified when White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham delivered a stunning defense of the president’s Islamophobic retweet later that day in which she accused Democrats of “almost taking the side of terrorists.”

The tweet, sent Monday morning by Twitter user @D0wn_Under before Trump shared it with his nearly 71 million followers hours later, featured the manipulated image along with the caption: “The corrupted Dems trying their best to come to the Ayatollah’s rescue.”

Pelosi, Schumer and other Democrats, as well as some Republicans, have criticized Trump for authorizing the Jan. 3 drone assassination of Iranian military leader Qassem Soleimani without first consulting Congress or having specific evidence to show the Iranians planned an imminent attack against Americans.

The retweet faced immediate scrutiny on Twitter, including from Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt, who bashed Trump for elevating “such repulsive anti-Muslim bigotry.”

“When #hate & division are on the rise, this is the opposite of what we need from the President,” Greenblatt wrote. “An apology is in order ASAP.”

Asked about the tweet and subsequent fallout during an appearance on Fox News, Grisham doubled down on Trump’s dangerous claims.

“I think the president is making clear that the Democrats have been parroting Iranian talking points and almost taking the side of terrorists and those who were out to kill the Americans,” Grisham told host Harris Faulkner.

She continued: “I think the president was making the point that the Democrats seem to hate him so much that they’re willing to be on the side of countries and leadership of countries who want to kill Americans.”

Faulkner, failing to push back on Grisham’s suggestion that Democrats are terrorist sympathizers, responded that Trump’s recent tweet in Farsi in support of Iranian protesters was reportedly the “leading Persian tweet in Twitter’s history.”

“So followed by this retweet, you can understand why people are concerned,” she told Grisham, who went on to praise Trump’s leadership on Iran policy.

“If anything, it’s the Democrats who should be on the side of this president and rejoicing that a terrorist was killed,” she said.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/stephanie-grisham-democrats-taking-side-of-terrorists-212703542.html

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 00:08:36   #
Seth
 
rumitoid wrote:
(He corrupts all around him or sees their dark soul as a sterling resume. Unnecessary and constant lies and misleading statements. 15,000 of them, actually more. Daily, usually three times a day. The bizarre nature of this situation is beyond scifi, too freaking unreal.

(As I have said before, try to present the reality of the madness of this administration in a book and no publisher would accept it as being far too ridiculous. And yet he still has supporters: I am really flummoxed by that fact.

(And here is the Press Secretary without Press briefings, permanently ending honesty and transparency from the office of the president, that is incapable of understanding those things. Which his blind supporters say is righteous because of his debasing a fundamental column of liberty, a Free Press, as "fake news." The disgusting nature of this claim, so anti-American, is a torpedo to Liberty. But you don't care.)

Stephanie Grisham Peddles Outrageous Defense Of Trump’s Anti-Muslim Retweet

President Donald Trump drew heated backlash on Monday after he retweeted an image doctored to show House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) wearing Muslim garb in front of the Iranian flag.

The outrage only intensified when White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham delivered a stunning defense of the president’s Islamophobic retweet later that day in which she accused Democrats of “almost taking the side of terrorists.”

The tweet, sent Monday morning by Twitter user @D0wn_Under before Trump shared it with his nearly 71 million followers hours later, featured the manipulated image along with the caption: “The corrupted Dems trying their best to come to the Ayatollah’s rescue.”

Pelosi, Schumer and other Democrats, as well as some Republicans, have criticized Trump for authorizing the Jan. 3 drone assassination of Iranian military leader Qassem Soleimani without first consulting Congress or having specific evidence to show the Iranians planned an imminent attack against Americans.

The retweet faced immediate scrutiny on Twitter, including from Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt, who bashed Trump for elevating “such repulsive anti-Muslim bigotry.”

“When #hate & division are on the rise, this is the opposite of what we need from the President,” Greenblatt wrote. “An apology is in order ASAP.”

Asked about the tweet and subsequent fallout during an appearance on Fox News, Grisham doubled down on Trump’s dangerous claims.

“I think the president is making clear that the Democrats have been parroting Iranian talking points and almost taking the side of terrorists and those who were out to kill the Americans,” Grisham told host Harris Faulkner.

She continued: “I think the president was making the point that the Democrats seem to hate him so much that they’re willing to be on the side of countries and leadership of countries who want to kill Americans.”

Faulkner, failing to push back on Grisham’s suggestion that Democrats are terrorist sympathizers, responded that Trump’s recent tweet in Farsi in support of Iranian protesters was reportedly the “leading Persian tweet in Twitter’s history.”

“So followed by this retweet, you can understand why people are concerned,” she told Grisham, who went on to praise Trump’s leadership on Iran policy.

“If anything, it’s the Democrats who should be on the side of this president and rejoicing that a terrorist was killed,” she said.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/stephanie-grisham-democrats-taking-side-of-terrorists-212703542.html
(He corrupts all around him or sees their dark sou... (show quote)


Wellll.... If they, as members of Congress (not the Iranian one, the American one), insist upon acting as though Iran has been victimized because President Trump had their in-house mass murderer and terrorist mastermind eliminated and view Trump as the enemy and Iran as our misunderstood, benevolent friend, they deserve whatever disrespect any traitors deserve.

If there were any real justice to be had, they'd be faced with a choice of hanging or a firing squad.

Dissatisfaction with a 3+ year old election result is no excuse to commit treason.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 01:04:23   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
rumitoid wrote:
(He corrupts all around him or sees their dark soul as a sterling resume. Unnecessary and constant lies and misleading statements. 15,000 of them, actually more. Daily, usually three times a day. The bizarre nature of this situation is beyond scifi, too freaking unreal.

(As I have said before, try to present the reality of the madness of this administration in a book and no publisher would accept it as being far too ridiculous. And yet he still has supporters: I am really flummoxed by that fact.

(And here is the Press Secretary without Press briefings, permanently ending honesty and transparency from the office of the president, that is incapable of understanding those things. Which his blind supporters say is righteous because of his debasing a fundamental column of liberty, a Free Press, as "fake news." The disgusting nature of this claim, so anti-American, is a torpedo to Liberty. But you don't care.)

Stephanie Grisham Peddles Outrageous Defense Of Trump’s Anti-Muslim Retweet

President Donald Trump drew heated backlash on Monday after he retweeted an image doctored to show House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) wearing Muslim garb in front of the Iranian flag.

The outrage only intensified when White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham delivered a stunning defense of the president’s Islamophobic retweet later that day in which she accused Democrats of “almost taking the side of terrorists.”

The tweet, sent Monday morning by Twitter user @D0wn_Under before Trump shared it with his nearly 71 million followers hours later, featured the manipulated image along with the caption: “The corrupted Dems trying their best to come to the Ayatollah’s rescue.”

Pelosi, Schumer and other Democrats, as well as some Republicans, have criticized Trump for authorizing the Jan. 3 drone assassination of Iranian military leader Qassem Soleimani without first consulting Congress or having specific evidence to show the Iranians planned an imminent attack against Americans.

The retweet faced immediate scrutiny on Twitter, including from Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt, who bashed Trump for elevating “such repulsive anti-Muslim bigotry.”

“When #hate & division are on the rise, this is the opposite of what we need from the President,” Greenblatt wrote. “An apology is in order ASAP.”

Asked about the tweet and subsequent fallout during an appearance on Fox News, Grisham doubled down on Trump’s dangerous claims.

“I think the president is making clear that the Democrats have been parroting Iranian talking points and almost taking the side of terrorists and those who were out to kill the Americans,” Grisham told host Harris Faulkner.

She continued: “I think the president was making the point that the Democrats seem to hate him so much that they’re willing to be on the side of countries and leadership of countries who want to kill Americans.”

Faulkner, failing to push back on Grisham’s suggestion that Democrats are terrorist sympathizers, responded that Trump’s recent tweet in Farsi in support of Iranian protesters was reportedly the “leading Persian tweet in Twitter’s history.”

“So followed by this retweet, you can understand why people are concerned,” she told Grisham, who went on to praise Trump’s leadership on Iran policy.

“If anything, it’s the Democrats who should be on the side of this president and rejoicing that a terrorist was killed,” she said.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/stephanie-grisham-democrats-taking-side-of-terrorists-212703542.html
(He corrupts all around him or sees their dark sou... (show quote)


She's right, in IMHO. She's calling a spade a spade. Your elevator is stuck between floors somewhere.

Gen. Patton would slap the taste out of your mouth. He saved Europe by killing our declared enemies and their evil ideology. You would hold the door open for them. You must really love Kerry and Obama who funded ISIS through Iran with our taxpayer dollars. They kill everyone who doesn't agree with their beliefs, including their own people.

Who do you want dead most? America, Israel, Christians, or western civilization? Even the Iranian people disagree with you and they should know their leaders better than you. They've been ruled by them for about 40 years.

Where did you lose all your common sense? Do you think Bethlehem is in Palestine? There has never been a Palestinian State ever in recorded history.

You would turn yourself into a pretzel just to disagree with Trump on everything, and that's just pitiful and quickly becoming disgusting. A mind is a terrible thing to waste but I think you're there along with some other OPP members. Your moral compass is totally broken and you can't discern between right and wrong any longer. You call good evil and evil good. No wonder your side is losing.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 01:12:54   #
JW
 
rumitoid wrote:
(He corrupts all around him or sees their dark soul as a sterling resume. Unnecessary and constant lies and misleading statements. 15,000 of them, actually more. Daily, usually three times a day. The bizarre nature of this situation is beyond scifi, too freaking unreal.

(As I have said before, try to present the reality of the madness of this administration in a book and no publisher would accept it as being far too ridiculous. And yet he still has supporters: I am really flummoxed by that fact.

(And here is the Press Secretary without Press briefings, permanently ending honesty and transparency from the office of the president, that is incapable of understanding those things. Which his blind supporters say is righteous because of his debasing a fundamental column of liberty, a Free Press, as "fake news." The disgusting nature of this claim, so anti-American, is a torpedo to Liberty. But you don't care.)

Stephanie Grisham Peddles Outrageous Defense Of Trump’s Anti-Muslim Retweet

President Donald Trump drew heated backlash on Monday after he retweeted an image doctored to show House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) wearing Muslim garb in front of the Iranian flag.

The outrage only intensified when White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham delivered a stunning defense of the president’s Islamophobic retweet later that day in which she accused Democrats of “almost taking the side of terrorists.”

The tweet, sent Monday morning by Twitter user @D0wn_Under before Trump shared it with his nearly 71 million followers hours later, featured the manipulated image along with the caption: “The corrupted Dems trying their best to come to the Ayatollah’s rescue.”

Pelosi, Schumer and other Democrats, as well as some Republicans, have criticized Trump for authorizing the Jan. 3 drone assassination of Iranian military leader Qassem Soleimani without first consulting Congress or having specific evidence to show the Iranians planned an imminent attack against Americans.

The retweet faced immediate scrutiny on Twitter, including from Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt, who bashed Trump for elevating “such repulsive anti-Muslim bigotry.”

“When #hate & division are on the rise, this is the opposite of what we need from the President,” Greenblatt wrote. “An apology is in order ASAP.”

Asked about the tweet and subsequent fallout during an appearance on Fox News, Grisham doubled down on Trump’s dangerous claims.

“I think the president is making clear that the Democrats have been parroting Iranian talking points and almost taking the side of terrorists and those who were out to kill the Americans,” Grisham told host Harris Faulkner.

She continued: “I think the president was making the point that the Democrats seem to hate him so much that they’re willing to be on the side of countries and leadership of countries who want to kill Americans.”

Faulkner, failing to push back on Grisham’s suggestion that Democrats are terrorist sympathizers, responded that Trump’s recent tweet in Farsi in support of Iranian protesters was reportedly the “leading Persian tweet in Twitter’s history.”

“So followed by this retweet, you can understand why people are concerned,” she told Grisham, who went on to praise Trump’s leadership on Iran policy.

“If anything, it’s the Democrats who should be on the side of this president and rejoicing that a terrorist was killed,” she said.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/stephanie-grisham-democrats-taking-side-of-terrorists-212703542.html
(He corrupts all around him or sees their dark sou... (show quote)


How is that photoshopped image anti-Muslim? It makes a point and does it graphically. It suggests that those two erstwhile American legislators have gone over to the other side, standing proudly before their adopted flag. That is not anti-Muslim unless you are suggesting that Pelosi and Schumer are something disgusting and suggest that Islam is therefore the proper repository for them. It would seem to me that you are the racist if that is your point.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 03:07:55   #
rumitoid
 
Seth wrote:
Wellll.... If they, as members of Congress (not the Iranian one, the American one), insist upon acting as though Iran has been victimized because President Trump had their in-house mass murderer and terrorist mastermind eliminated and view Trump as the enemy and Iran as our misunderstood, benevolent friend, they deserve whatever disrespect any traitors deserve.

If there were any real justice to be had, they'd be faced with a choice of hanging or a firing squad.

Dissatisfaction with a 3+ year old election result is no excuse to commit treason.
Wellll.... If they, as members of Congress (not th... (show quote)


If only that was point of contention.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 03:09:25   #
rumitoid
 
Peewee wrote:
She's right, in IMHO. She's calling a spade a spade. Your elevator is stuck between floors somewhere.

Gen. Patton would slap the taste out of your mouth. He saved Europe by killing our declared enemies and their evil ideology. You would hold the door open for them. You must really love Kerry and Obama who funded ISIS through Iran with our taxpayer dollars. They kill everyone who doesn't agree with their beliefs, including their own people.

Who do you want dead most? America, Israel, Christians, or western civilization? Even the Iranian people disagree with you and they should know their leaders better than you. They've been ruled by them for about 40 years.

Where did you lose all your common sense? Do you think Bethlehem is in Palestine? There has never been a Palestinian State ever in recorded history.

You would turn yourself into a pretzel just to disagree with Trump on everything, and that's just pitiful and quickly becoming disgusting. A mind is a terrible thing to waste but I think you're there along with some other OPP members. Your moral compass is totally broken and you can't discern between right and wrong any longer. You call good evil and evil good. No wonder your side is losing.
She's right, in IMHO. She's calling a spade a spad... (show quote)


Haha, I don't care about your base defenses or poor excuses for Trump. It has become a terrible and deadly joke.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 03:10:48   #
rumitoid
 
JW wrote:
How is that photoshopped image anti-Muslim? It makes a point and does it graphically. It suggests that those two erstwhile American legislators have gone over to the other side, standing proudly before their adopted flag. That is not anti-Muslim unless you are suggesting that Pelosi and Schumer are something disgusting and suggest that Islam is therefore the proper repository for them. It would seem to me that you are the racist if that is your point.


That is so patently absurd. You live in alternative universe, truly ludicrous.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 04:09:44   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
rumitoid wrote:
Haha, I don't care about your base defenses or poor excuses for Trump. It has become a terrible and deadly joke.


You don't care very much about providing any sources for your never-ending litany of accusations against Trump, either, do you?

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 04:38:22   #
rumitoid
 
Peewee wrote:
She's right, in IMHO. She's calling a spade a spade. Your elevator is stuck between floors somewhere.

Gen. Patton would slap the taste out of your mouth. He saved Europe by killing our declared enemies and their evil ideology. You would hold the door open for them. You must really love Kerry and Obama who funded ISIS through Iran with our taxpayer dollars. They kill everyone who doesn't agree with their beliefs, including their own people.

Who do you want dead most? America, Israel, Christians, or western civilization? Even the Iranian people disagree with you and they should know their leaders better than you. They've been ruled by them for about 40 years.

Where did you lose all your common sense? Do you think Bethlehem is in Palestine? There has never been a Palestinian State ever in recorded history.

You would turn yourself into a pretzel just to disagree with Trump on everything, and that's just pitiful and quickly becoming disgusting. A mind is a terrible thing to waste but I think you're there along with some other OPP members. Your moral compass is totally broken and you can't discern between right and wrong any longer. You call good evil and evil good. No wonder your side is losing.
She's right, in IMHO. She's calling a spade a spad... (show quote)


Funny. I really don't care about your opinion; it is common place and, sorry, weak. Empty and typical of a Party empty of discernment and a capacity to overcome their prejudices.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 04:40:42   #
JW
 
rumitoid wrote:
That is so patently absurd. You live in alternative universe, truly ludicrous.


What is patently absurd is your claim of an anti-Muslim posting. When the Left chooses to support Iran rather than the country they supposedly serve, portraying them as Iranian sympathizers is entirely valid. Trump has made clear he supports the Iranian People and they are Muslim too. He opposes the faithless Leftists who align themselves with an outlaw regime.

My question is what does that make you?

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 04:42:32   #
rumitoid
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
You don't care very much about providing any sources for your never-ending litany of accusations against Trump, either, do you?


Do you pay attention at all? An opinion piece, like an op-ed, does not necessarily need sources. It is just my view. Versus your view, not science or facts. But almost every other thread I create is amply supplied with a source or sources.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 04:46:51   #
rumitoid
 
Seth wrote:
Wellll.... If they, as members of Congress (not the Iranian one, the American one), insist upon acting as though Iran has been victimized because President Trump had their in-house mass murderer and terrorist mastermind eliminated and view Trump as the enemy and Iran as our misunderstood, benevolent friend, they deserve whatever disrespect any traitors deserve.

If there were any real justice to be had, they'd be faced with a choice of hanging or a firing squad.

Dissatisfaction with a 3+ year old election result is no excuse to commit treason.
Wellll.... If they, as members of Congress (not th... (show quote)


Freaking yawn, so very tiring, tiring excuse for no rebuttals or reasonable arguments contradicting the evidence presented. Same old excuses not to produce facts. Go back to sleep.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 04:49:51   #
rumitoid
 
JW wrote:
What is patently absurd is your claim of an anti-Muslim posting. When the Left chooses to support Iran rather than the country they supposedly serve, portraying them as Iranian sympathizers is entirely valid. Trump has made clear he supports the Iranian People and they are Muslim too. He opposes the faithless Leftists who align themselves with an outlaw regime.

My question is what does that make you?


Yawn again, patent lie, what we come to expect from the GOP and Trump. Get a freaking life and a thought. Sorry, this crap is getting too boring. Uncivil, I apologize.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 04:53:11   #
JW
 
rumitoid wrote:
Yawn again, patent lie, what we come to expect from the GOP and Trump. Get a freaking life and a thought. Sorry, this crap is getting too boring. Uncivil, I apologize.


That was one really sad response. Your answer to an argument is name calling and attempted put-downs. Definitely classy... apology accepted...

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 05:52:52   #
rumitoid
 
JW wrote:
That was one really sad response. Your answer to an argument is name calling and attempted put-downs. Definitely classy... apology accepted...


Thank you. Undeserved response. Big of you, appreciated.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.