One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Trump’s Unholy War by Chuck Baldwin
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Jan 13, 2020 21:19:05   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Sici is a great nut

Very civil and brotherly...


I’ll give you that one. He is a gentleman.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 21:36:08   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I am quite disappointed with the situation with Iran as well


>>>

The Neocons are in full deployment of their CryptoJewry policies for their masters and that means:
TrickTrapTrump !

Actually Trump has been working for them all along as the great Repackager anyway.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 21:40:51   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
You had an entire year to figure things out and this the best you could come up with?

Christopher Bollyn?? Looks like OPP is gonna get another onslaught of anti-Semitism, conspiracy theories, false flags, hard core bigotry, and all manner of moonbattery.

And Chuck Baldwin? What can you say about a corrupted Christian zealot whose extremist posture is underwritten by Satan?

Gotta hand it to you, bubba, you have a gift for screwing the pooch.


>>>

Oh no my little Korean friend... you have it all wrong. This is just one of many, many issues, actions and clues to come about Trump’s Inactions or actions.

Focus on the facts, not so much the messenger or the author.

You’re smarter than that, but, I’ll continue showing you that not a damn thing has changed and it’s only getting worse.

I’ll be posting an onslaught of Topics with data about all the things that remain the same and all those things that have not reversed.

What guys like you need to do in your camp is stop believing all the Dazed Eyed, Glazed over - star struck crap you’re hearing at Trump’s rally’s and start looking at the conclusions, not opinions or perspectives by the media, talking heads and chumps who white wash all the Admin’s results.

More later.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 21:43:38   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
jeff smith wrote:
is it President Trump , who is really starting a war ? or is it all in the cards he was dealt when he took office ? Iran is and has been a pain in the back side for every President and every one in the world who does not agree with them . they "Iran " wants to rule by fear and terror . what makes them any different than Hitlar ? yet we joined the other nations to stop him . a whole lot of people died then and a whole , whole lot of innocent people died in the concentration camps . is there any difference in what Hitlar did and what Iran is doing ?
is it President Trump , who is really starting a w... (show quote)


>>>

Those are valid points, noted but that’s the usual narrative the criminals have been broadcasting for decades.

We dont belong in the Middle East and never Did... these wars are not our wars, they are Bankers Wars and their criminal foreign interest Collective who’ve hijacked your govt which you still think is legitimate with or without Trump.

More on that later.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 21:46:10   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
proud republican wrote:
I'm very happy you are back Sicilian but I totally disagree with your post !!!! Soleimani is or should I say thanks to President Trump was responsible for thousands of American deaths in the ME and around the world !! I do agree though that it's time to get out of Middle East!!!!But the rest of your post is pure BS!!! Of course you're entitled to it!!!! Now we have 1 monster less to worry about!!


>>>

Read all the facts PR... dont shoot the messenger, this is just one communique that illustrates the facts.
No one can deny the facts no matter if they are Trump’s making or previous.

3 years into this bullshit and nothing has changed... you have to pivot and change your stance to see the required reversals to save America.

You’re right... GET OUT of the ME NOW !
But Trump wont, not now not ever... and I know why.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 21:47:25   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Those are valid points, noted but that’s the usual narrative the criminals have been broadcasting for decades.

We dont belong in the Middle East and never Did... these wars are not our wars, they are Bankers Wars and their criminal foreign interest Collective who’ve hijacked your govt which you still think is legitimate with or without Trump.

More on that later.


When did you join Communist Party,Sicilian??? These are the talking points of Communist Democrats!!! Congratulations!!!!

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 21:47:33   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
JFlorio wrote:
I’m not. I think he’s nuts.


>>>

Who’s nuts Florio ? You cant define it.
you dont even know what Time it is or who’s camp you’re in.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 21:49:15   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Sici is a crazy man, that's for sure.


>>>

I’m proud of that and all the balls to use it, unlike most people you meet.

All those eyes watching here and off line that have my data know they can go back years and see my predictions, warning, and messages about today.

Pick a subject and lets dance, my archives are like no one else’s.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 21:52:07   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
JFlorio wrote:
Don’t miss them either. Can’t stand conspiracy theories. Waste of time.


>>>

When you can separate fact from conspiracy in these events listed you feel free to let me know.

All the links are at his site should one really have the balls to click, learn and research.

No matter how you slice it florio we are still locked into 76 proxy wars and 7 live action ones and not a damn thing has changed since Trump took office.

I can tell you what wars are coming in 2020 and beyond if you can stomach it because Trump is a pussy and he’s already sold you guys out.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 21:54:04   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Sici is a great nut

Very civil and brotherly...


>>>

My only job here is to expose the usual suspects responsible for all the chaos around us.
To show the common denominators point to them in every policy shaping - deployment foreign or domestic and Trump cant do a damn thing about it cause he fails to strike at the Roots !

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 21:55:47   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
proud republican wrote:
When did you join Communist Party,Sicilian??? These are the talking points of Communist Democrats!!! Congratulations!!!!


>>>

I’m a hard core nationalist, independent maybe who leans Republican only because everyone whines if I didn’t.. but remember I voted for Rand so I’m not taking the blame for his treason and failures.

YOu guys will take the Blame.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 22:10:46   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
proud republican wrote:
When did you join Communist Party,Sicilian??? These are the talking points of Communist Democrats!!! Congratulations!!!!


The US has no business being in the ME...

That's not a socialist talking point.. That's just reality..

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 22:15:20   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
The US has no business being in the ME...

That's not a socialist talking point.. That's just reality..


I agree ,Kyle!! I was talking about how he repeats Democratic talking points about President Trump!!!

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 22:28:31   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
proud republican wrote:
I agree ,Kyle!! I was talking about how he repeats Democratic talking points about President Trump!!!


Trump seems to be escslating the US presence in the ME...

Which is the opposite of his promises...

Although I support a number of his platforms, especially border security, NATO, the travel ban, and the trade wars, pulling out of the ME has always been the largest selling point for me...

I was disgusted when Obama failed to keep that promise... And it appears that Trump is little different...

I sincerely pray that I am wrong...

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 22:29:09   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Who’s nuts Florio ? You cant define it.
you dont even know what Time it is or who’s camp you’re in.


I’m in my camp it’s almost 10:30 and I’m watching the college football championship. I’m sure the refs are Jews and the players are banksters.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.