One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The Dissembling of a Republic blindly joined by the party that calls themselves “patriots”
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Jan 14, 2020 03:46:04   #
rumitoid
 
Rose42 wrote:
Not all are like rumitoid.


Lol, they're loss. Thank you for highlighting this point. You are a good friends and smart observer.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 03:48:34   #
rumitoid
 
padremike wrote:
How often are you told you don't know what you're talking about? Obviously it never grabbed and held on; gnats are also known for having a short attention span. One more time, one last time - there is no provision for the separation of Church and State in our Constitution. There is, however, a provision that the state cannot interfere in religion. You might wish to revisit the First Amendment and read it instead of taking, at face value, what atheist and communist push thru the ill Iinformed public mind. The abolition or state control over religion is a necessary function of Communism. Familiarize yourself with the history of nations that succumbed to Communism and recognize how the attempts to delegitimize religion were too often sought with martyrdom. Martyrdom was never an effective tool to destroy Christianity.

One reason Churches are not taxed is because the ability to tax is an ability to control. Thus we return to the First Amendment. (You do recall how Obama weaponized the IRS?)
How often are you told you don't know what you're... (show quote)


You are taxed: are your views controlled? Sorry, your point is pretty tired. Empty.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 03:52:36   #
rumitoid
 
padremike wrote:
You conveniently believe that which supports what you think, not what is necessarily true.


Lol, so freaking tiresome. If it is not necessarily true, break the mold of Conservatives and give some evidence of your point. You know, counter-arguments. Reasoned arguments against. Sane and substantial stuff like that.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 03:54:33   #
rumitoid
 
trashbaum wrote:
It is amazing how such simple things can be brainwashed by simpleton viewers of CNN. ...We can understand the citizens of America, not long ago millions of people were without a job not able to care for their families. Now after just three short years these people are working , once more they are able to care for their families. The President of the United States handled the economy, and we actually have an economy flourishing. It was a great Christmas, with happy faces record breaking sales. Life is good............Trump dysfunction syndrome is going to be around for awhile. seems some people must have something to protest makes little people seem big We should just ignore them, they too will be working supporting their families and still swearing at the President.
It is amazing how such simple things can be brainw... (show quote)


Thank your neighborhood Tooth Fairy for intervening on your behalf.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 03:59:28   #
rumitoid
 
Lt. Rob Polans ret. wrote:
I can see them. Many of the Republicans have been on Soros' payroll. There should have been, but weren't term limits for everyone. You don't understand that Trump is our ace in the hole against the deep state, the establishment is gone. So part of his job is finished. The GOP is dead so to speak, a new GOP takes its place.


Sorry, but efreakinggads. Really. The omnipresent and all together evil Soros? The Man mostly responsible for bringing democracy to Poland? That guy? Educate yourself, just don't be an echo chamber.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 04:01:42   #
rumitoid
 
Lt. Rob Polans ret. wrote:
Its funny my letter to kevyn could have started out the same as your post until I got to the 'meat' of the subject. Did he read it? I don't know, it's his loss if not. It wasn't about politics per se, more his way of living. Which sucks.


Personal stuff.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 04:33:32   #
rumitoid
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Damn, dude, you've been jammed up, overwhelmed, stupefied, angered, saddened, and discombobulated for how long now? Experiencing such a protracted debilitating condition is playing holy hell with your mental and emotional stability. Hateful hyperbole and political prejudices have totally suppressed any sense of objectivity and reason you may have once had. Could be terminal if you don't get some anger management therapy and psychiatric counseling.


Perhaps. Or not. If you are not angry at how Trump is disgracing his office and this nation, you should consider some serious self-examination. Saddened, mostly, like you mentioned. And my word is flummoxed (though discombobulated works just as well) by the continued support of Trump. Pluck out your Reason and eyes, hold your hands over yours ears, and waggle your ears, stick out your tongue. Sorry, that is the most accurate description of how most of you respond to viable evidence, supported by sources and facts. Ah, but you have "alternative facts," a sage of lies.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 09:23:56   #
Hug
 
Question Authority is in dire need of help, but he will only accept help when God knocks him off his donkey like he did Saul (Paul).

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 10:28:21   #
Rose42
 
rumitoid wrote:
Perhaps. Or not. If you are not angry at how Trump is disgracing his office and this nation, you should consider some serious self-examination. Saddened, mostly, like you mentioned. And my word is flummoxed (though discombobulated works just as well) by the continued support of Trump. Pluck out your Reason and eyes, hold your hands over yours ears, and waggle your ears, stick out your tongue. Sorry, that is the most accurate description of how most of you respond to viable evidence, supported by sources and facts. Ah, but you have "alternative facts," a sage of lies.
Perhaps. Or not. If you are not angry at how Trump... (show quote)


I have seen you lie about others when it suits you. You would do well to be quiet for a while.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 14:12:06   #
rumitoid
 
Rose42 wrote:
I have seen you lie about others when it suits you. You would do well to be quiet for a while.


Rose, I have never told a single lie about anyone or anything, including that buffoon Trump, in all the years I have been here. Got my facts wrong? Yes, a few times, which was always followed by a thread admitting my error. I really don't get why you are so out to get me by any means necessary, it appears. Try just responding to the thread, if you care to, instead of killing the messenger. You would do well to pause a moment before committing yourself to paper.

If you have actually "seen" me "lie about others," please provide proof or stop the slander. I continue to be stunned by the vehemence of your responses against me.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 14:39:29   #
zillaorange
 
rumitoid wrote:
The evidence is overwhelming, but I am not going to bother to list the endless destructive acts of Trump and the GOP. (Just peek at the impeachment process.) If you are still a supporter of his after all he has done to disgrace the office of the presidency and undermine the principles, laws, and ideals of America for 3 years, you will turn a deaf ear and no amount of proof will dissuade you. In the words of your idol, “Sad!”

This is just “I told you so” warning from what will soon become the end of our Republic. It will not please me to stick my tongue out and waggle my ears at your pathetic allegiance when it all falls apart. Backing Trump is backing this nation's slow death into an autocracy. Seriously. Open your freaking eyes, please.

Dismiss it as hate to criticize the president's blatant and despicable behavior is an unforgivable and shameful sin of omission for your base self-interest and catered fear.

I know you can't see those bare facts for so many reasons. I understand and it saddens me. But this country is under direct threat by this sociopath called Trump. And I will admit again how much I detest Trump's actions. Not him. He is not worth hating. A fly or mosquito in the middle of the night waking us up and making sleep difficult is his character to me, yet to the country it is a parasite in the gut of our government eating at the core of liberty. You will realize this far too late.
The evidence is overwhelming, but I am not going t... (show quote)


Seems pelosi's been DESPERATE to STOP the proceedings, I wonder why ?

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 14:40:17   #
Rose42
 
rumitoid wrote:
Rose, I have never told a single lie about anyone or anything, including that buffoon Trump, in all the years I have been here. Got my facts wrong? Yes, a few times, which was always followed by a thread admitting my error. I really don't get why you are so out to get me by any means necessary, it appears. Try just responding to the thread, if you care to, instead of killing the messenger. You would do well to pause a moment before committing yourself to paper.

If you have actually "seen" me "lie about others," please provide proof or stop the slander. I continue to be stunned by the vehemence of your responses against me.
Rose, I have never told a single lie about anyone ... (show quote)


You lie every time you label someone hard right just because they disagree with you. You lie every time you claim I’m a Trump supporter.

There are many examples I could give. You are blind to how you are to others. Consistently

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 14:46:28   #
rumitoid
 
zillaorange wrote:
Seems pelosi's been DESPERATE to STOP the proceedings, I wonder why ?


Huh?

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 14:48:32   #
zillaorange
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
That is not true of the living God, Yahweh, not true at all. Yahshua ha Massiach dispelled that notion 2000 years ago.


May I get the meaning of the Hebrew post you use ?

| Reply
Jan 14, 2020 14:51:14   #
zillaorange
 
rumitoid wrote:
Huh?


You can watch the broadcasts on CNN & MSNBC ! That's the reason she's held off on it so long !!! It's a fabrication, supported by a kangaroo court !

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.