One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Why Wasn't obama Impeached?
Page: <<prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 next>>
Jan 12, 2020 16:57:49   #
wizer
 
okie don wrote:
He, Berry Soetoero, did not qualify to run for president as his dad was not an American.
BOTH MUST BE AMERICANS.
He was not vetted.

Qualifications for the president are:
Must be natural citizen, at least 35 years old and resident in USA for at least last 14 years. Says nothing about parents.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2020 17:04:51   #
America 1
 
moldyoldy wrote:
The GOP minions have backtracked on most of that BS.


Going from leaving the White House broke, to today's financial gains.
Hold it to your nose, it does not smell so rosy.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2020 17:40:43   #
Tug484
 
American Vet wrote:
"So clean"? Surely you can't have a straight face wen you say that....


Amen

| Reply
Jan 12, 2020 17:50:13   #
debeda
 
wizer wrote:
Qualifications for the president are:
Must be natural citizen, at least 35 years old and resident in USA for at least last 14 years. Says nothing about parents.


Parents make you a natural citizen

| Reply
Jan 12, 2020 18:48:08   #
Mikeyavelli
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
I couldn’t agree more. Why was he allowed to run in the first place for president of the United States.?


First Kenyan President.
First anti American President.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2020 18:49:57   #
zillaorange
 
American Vet wrote:
Why wasn't obama impeached for these? pretty straight forward....


As I recall all hen needed was a pen & a phone, no Congressional approval for ANY of his STUPID ACTIONS !!!

| Reply
Jan 12, 2020 18:51:01   #
zillaorange
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
I couldn’t agree more. Why was he allowed to run in the first place for president of the United States.?


It's STILL NOT PROVEN he's a Citizen !!!

| Reply
Jan 12, 2020 19:08:11   #
maryla
 
American Vet wrote:
Why wasn't obama impeached for these? pretty straight forward....


The press loved him, the dems loved him and remember Boehner??Like most in Congress, BHO was adored and that got to Boehner. He was too intimidated to stand up to the boldness of BHO. Thank God those days are over!!!

| Reply
Jan 12, 2020 19:26:14   #
Peaver Bogart Loc: Montana
 
Peewee wrote:
No one has proven that to my satisfaction. And I'm not asking for much, but his BC was photoshopped and proven by two world-famous forensic labs. One in Italy and I forget where the other one was.

http://www.carlgallups.com/obamafraud/




This is his real Birth Certificate;



| Reply
Jan 12, 2020 19:36:04   #
| Reply
Jan 12, 2020 19:54:02   #
Seth
 
maryla wrote:
The press loved him, the dems loved him and remember Boehner??Like most in Congress, BHO was adored and that got to Boehner. He was too intimidated to stand up to the boldness of BHO. Thank God those days are over!!!


That probably answers a Dem question, "then why, when the GOP had both majorities, didn't they nail him for anything?"

Aside from "owning" all the investigative agencies via corruption, Obama was dealing with a Republican Party that was both spinally challenged and suffering from a testicular paucity as well when confronted by a media that thought the sun rose and set around Obama.

The Republican politicians were afraid of being called names, like "racist," by calling Obama on his daily abuses of the separation of powers.

And he thrived on it. We know he made quid pro quo money from Pearson, they got megabucks to handle Common Core publishing, he got a $6.5m advance from them on his book deal and who knows how much Solyndra money made its way back to him -- it definitely benefited one of his major campaign backers about $500m.

Meanwhile, the Republicans just sat there and let him run things like he was a monarch rather than a POTUS.

Thank G-d we now have a president who's not afraid to call out the Dems on their abuses. They got spoiled, now they're having a hissy fit because the party's over, and Trump's the reason... So they need to try and get rid of him.

That ain't gonna happen.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2020 19:56:53   #
oldman51
 
The powers that be. He was well insulated.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2020 19:58:22   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
maryla wrote:
The press loved him, the dems loved him and remember Boehner??Like most in Congress, BHO was adored and that got to Boehner. He was too intimidated to stand up to the boldness of BHO. Thank God those days are over!!!


That's one possible explanation. Another is that he was a traitor along with Paul Ryan. They always managed to block the base out from executing much-needed reform and votes. Too often to be a coincidence. Just my opinion. They had to be working for the deep state Chamber of Commerce or the pro-immigration crowd. Either way, they didn't serve, we the people much. Bohner is a vocal critic of President Trump, worth over 3 million and has evolved on marijuana and joined Acreage Holdings board, one of the largest, multi-state actively-managed cannabis holding companies. While in office he actively opposed these measures. Paul Ryan is worth six million and is looking for boards to join and recently join Fox Corp. No salary listed that I find and he consistently criticizes President Trump.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2020 20:01:31   #
Tug484
 
Seth wrote:
That probably answers a Dem question, "then why, when the GOP had both majorities, didn't they nail him for anything?"

Aside from "owning" all the investigative agencies via corruption, Obama was dealing with a Republican Party that was both spinally challenged and suffering from a testicular paucity as well when confronted by a media that thought the sun rose and set around Obama.

The Republican politicians were afraid of being called names, like "racist," by calling Obama on his daily abuses of the separation of powers.

And he thrived on it. We know he made quid pro quo money from Pearson, they got megabucks to handle Common Core publishing, he got a $6.5m advance from them on his book deal and who knows how much Solyndra money made its way back to him -- it definitely benefited one of his major campaign backers about $500m.

Meanwhile, the Republicans just sat there and let him run things like he was a monarch rather than a POTUS.

Thank G-d we now have a president who's not afraid to call out the Dems on their abuses. They got spoiled, now they're having a hissy fit because the party's over, and Trump's the reason... So they need to try and get rid of him.

That ain't gonna happen.
That probably answers a Dem question, "then w... (show quote)



Amen.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2020 20:05:59   #
Tug484
 
Peewee wrote:
That's one possible explanation. Another is that he was a traitor along with Paul Ryan. They always managed to block the base out from executing much-needed reform and votes. Too often to be a coincidence. Just my opinion. They had to be working for the deep state Chamber of Commerce or the pro-immigration crowd. Either way, they didn't serve, we the people much. Bohner is a vocal critic of President Trump, worth over 3 million and has evolved on marijuana and joined Acreage Holdings board, one of the largest, multi-state actively-managed cannabis holding companies. While in office he actively opposed these measures. Paul Ryan is worth six million and is looking for boards to join and recently join Fox Corp. No salary listed that I find and he consistently criticizes President Trump.
That's one possible explanation. Another is that h... (show quote)



Some of the most asinine things O did were to try to stop bar b cueing because of pollution, rain water coming off your roof could pollute other water, the poor guy that got into trouble when he plowed his field.
They also declared some people's mud holes wet land, dairy farmers couldn't sell fresh milk.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.