One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Should we have or not?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 next>>
Jan 10, 2020 01:28:52   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Was killing General Soleimani the right thing to do at this time? I have been listening to arguments on both sides and both sides have compelling arguments. I am on the side that says we did a good deed. There may be fall out, but there always will be in the big sand box as long as we are there.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2020 02:12:04   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
JFlorio wrote:
Was killing General Soleimani the right thing to do at this time? I have been listening to arguments on both sides and both sides have compelling arguments. I am on the side that says we did a good deed. There may be fall out, but there always will be in the big sand box as long as we are there.


We did the right thing,Jim!!! But now it's time to bring our boys and girls home!!!

| Reply
Jan 10, 2020 02:30:52   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
proud republican wrote:
We did the right thing,Jim!!! But now it's time to bring our boys and girls home!!!


Agreed 100%
So Iran shot down a plane with over 60 Canadians and I don't know how many Iraqis on board {Including women and children} They didn't mention that on the news, Did They? It's time for NATO and the United Nations to take over.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2020 02:39:19   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
Weasel wrote:
Agreed 100%
So Iran shot down a plane with over 60 Canadians and I don't know how many Iraqis on board {Including women and children} They didn't mention that on the news, Did They? It's time for NATO and the United Nations to take over.


And YES!!! Iran is a member of the UNITED NATIONS
The news media didn't mention that either, DID THEY

| Reply
Jan 10, 2020 02:41:38   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Weasel wrote:
Agreed 100%
So Iran shot down a plane with over 60 Canadians and I don't know how many Iraqis on board {Including women and children} They didn't mention that on the news, Did They? It's time for NATO and the United Nations to take over.


Guess who Democrats and MSM blames?? Not Iran!!!! No! No! They blame President Trump for it!!!

| Reply
Jan 10, 2020 02:49:15   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
proud republican wrote:
Guess who Democrats and MSM blames?? Not Iran!!!! No! No! They blame President Trump for it!!!


The UNITED NATIONS should be all over this.
Iran won't even turn over the black boxes. And still not a peep out of the U.N.
And your right the Democrats are using this as a Political weapon for the ELECTION.
The don't care about the innocent victims.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2020 03:07:55   #
JW
 
JFlorio wrote:
Was killing General Soleimani the right thing to do at this time? I have been listening to arguments on both sides and both sides have compelling arguments. I am on the side that says we did a good deed. There may be fall out, but there always will be in the big sand box as long as we are there.


I don't think a severe scolding would have accomplished much. Trump made his point. Now lets hope the Mullahs got it.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2020 04:35:52   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
JFlorio wrote:
Was killing General Soleimani the right thing to do at this time? I have been listening to arguments on both sides and both sides have compelling arguments. I am on the side that says we did a good deed. There may be fall out, but there always will be in the big sand box as long as we are there.


It was a poor decision...

Taking out another government's official while visiting a third party Nation....

Not sad he is dead....

Just not impressed with the way it was accomplished...

| Reply
Jan 10, 2020 05:00:41   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
It was a poor decision...

Taking out another government's official while visiting a third party Nation....

Not sad he is dead....

Just not impressed with the way it was accomplished...


Are you impressed how many Americans he murdered???? And BTW he wasn't supposed to be in Iraq in the first place!!!! He deserved everything he got!!! It was a drone strike,no Americans got killed!!! I'm for one very impressed how it happened!!!!!!!

| Reply
Jan 10, 2020 05:51:14   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
proud republican wrote:
Are you impressed how many Americans he murdered???? And BTW he wasn't supposed to be in Iraq in the first place!!!! He deserved everything he got!!! It was a drone strike,no Americans got killed!!! I'm for one very impressed how it happened!!!!!!!


If America and Iran are at war then the Americans were not murdered...

You know who else isn't supposed to be in Iraq

Yep... A stone strike on a third nation's airport... And casualties from that nation as well... Not overly impressive...

| Reply
Jan 10, 2020 06:29:59   #
BearK Loc: TN
 
Weasel wrote:
The UNITED NATIONS should be all over this.
Iran won't even turn over the black boxes. And still not a peep out of the U.N.
And your right the Democrats are using this as a Political weapon for the ELECTION.
The don't care about the innocent victims.
The UNITED NATIONS should be all over this. br Ira... (show quote)


The sad truth is the majority of countries belonging to the UN hate America - why - JUST PLAIN JEALOUSY. Actually, I feel it's time to kick those parasites out of our country, send UN headquarters to some improvised country where they will receive exorbitant bills for occupying space, and help that poor country get on its feet.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2020 06:52:20   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
proud republican wrote:
Are you impressed how many Americans he murdered???? And BTW he wasn't supposed to be in Iraq in the first place!!!! He deserved everything he got!!! It was a drone strike,no Americans got killed!!! I'm for one very impressed how it happened!!!!!!!


There is never a bad time to remove evil or a mass murderer.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2020 08:56:24   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
JFlorio wrote:
Was killing General Soleimani the right thing to do at this time? I have been listening to arguments on both sides and both sides have compelling arguments. I am on the side that says we did a good deed. There may be fall out, but there always will be in the big sand box as long as we are there.


I would liked to have seen him captured and held at a black site for interrogation. Instead, we've turned him into a martyr.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2020 09:13:13   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
lpnmajor wrote:
I would liked to have seen him captured and held at a black site for interrogation. Instead, we've turned him into a martyr.


Excellent point...

| Reply
Jan 10, 2020 10:48:24   #
vernon
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
It was a poor decision...

Taking out another government's official while visiting a third party Nation....

Not sad he is dead

Just not impressed with the way it was accomplished...



It was my understanding that he was there to put together another mass murder . That to me showed Presided Trump is going to stop Iran one way or another. No matter how badly the demoRATS behave
with their treason Iran is going to get an ass kicking.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.