One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Climate Change
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Dec 3, 2019 11:17:01   #
| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 11:31:46   #
bahmer
 
hdjimv wrote:
https://knowledgetime.net/nasa-warned-by-the-native-elders-of-arctic-the-sun-moon-and-earth-are-changing/

Doesn't sound like man made climate change to me.


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 11:39:50   #
Carol Kelly
 
bahmer wrote:
Amen and Amen


I repeat “Amen and Amen”!

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 11:45:33   #
Seth
 
hdjimv wrote:
https://knowledgetime.net/nasa-warned-by-the-native-elders-of-arctic-the-sun-moon-and-earth-are-changing/

Doesn't sound like man made climate change to me.



| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 11:47:20   #
useful mattoid 45
 
Ostriches

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 11:58:51   #
Seth
 
useful mattoid 45 wrote:
Ostriches


Better to be compared to an ostrich by a globalist dupe than to be that globalist dupe. 😎

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 12:02:16   #
useful mattoid 45
 
Seth wrote:
Better to be compared to an ostrich by a globalist dupe than to be that globalist dupe. 😎


If you say so, Seth. I hope you don't have children or grandchildren

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 12:10:29   #
hdjimv Loc: South Dakota
 
useful mattoid 45 wrote:
If you say so, Seth. I hope you don't have children or grandchildren


Not saying the climate isn't changing. Just not convinced it's mostly from mankind's doing. And I don't think We can do squat to change what nature has in store for our planet, no matter how much money you throw at it.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 12:13:13   #
Navigator
 
useful mattoid 45 wrote:
If you say so, Seth. I hope you don't have children or grandchildren


I wish you were young so you could see for yourself the abysmal lack of disasters that will have occurred 50 years from now.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2019 07:05:57   #
drlarrygino
 
useful mattoid 45 wrote:
If you say so, Seth. I hope you don't have children or grandchildren


The way I see it is that the reason the Earth is getting hotter (not really proven) is that we have been inundated with so much demorat and leftist bs which has been building up on top of the Earth's crust that we are now much closer to the sun than ever before. The solution is to start taxing the demorat party and it's marxist followers so as to stop all their b.s. and have them start shovelling that bs into sanitation trucks and have it hauled away. If the dems don't stop laying down their bs, I would assume we only have about 5 years left before the weight of their bull $hit weighs our planet down and the force of gravity is finally countered as we drift off into never never land. AOC and the dems should be happy to pay these exorbitant taxes as they will save our planet.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2019 07:13:08   #
drlarrygino
 
Navigator wrote:
I wish you were young so you could see for yourself the abysmal lack of disasters that will have occurred 50 years from now.


The real disaster will be when the demorats finally realize that there will be no demorat party 50 years from now as their party has gone into oblivion caused by their inability to move from the fake Trump impeachment and collusion/delusion story.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2019 08:08:56   #
Seth
 
drlarrygino wrote:
The way I see it is that the reason the Earth is getting hotter (not really proven) is that we have been inundated with so much demorat and leftist bs which has been building up on top of the Earth's crust that we are now much closer to the sun than ever before. The solution is to start taxing the demorat party and it's marxist followers so as to stop all their b.s. and have them start shovelling that bs into sanitation trucks and have it hauled away. If the dems don't stop laying down their bs, I would assume we only have about 5 years left before the weight of their bull $hit weighs our planet down and the force of gravity is finally countered as we drift off into never never land. AOC and the dems should be happy to pay these exorbitant taxes as they will save our planet.
The way I see it is that the reason the Earth is g... (show quote)



| Reply
Dec 4, 2019 10:33:19   #
HUDOSS
 
Carbon dioxide is not a factor in climate change. It is an essential trace gas -- 1/27 of one percent of our atmosphere -- without it vegetation would die and quit producing oxygen -- 20% plus of our atmosphere. More than 500 times return on investment. Rejoice!

| Reply
Dec 4, 2019 14:45:15   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
HUDOSS wrote:
Carbon dioxide is not a factor in climate change. It is an essential trace gas -- 1/27 of one percent of our atmosphere -- without it vegetation would die and quit producing oxygen -- 20% plus of our atmosphere. More than 500 times return on investment. Rejoice!



Try looking at it this way.

Nature produces about 770 gtonnes of CO2 per year. been that way for about 400,000 years.

Nature also removes about 770 gtonnes of CO2 per year via plant growth and other natural sinks..

But a bit more then 200 years ago mankind started producing extra CO2.. Now the amount is not much extra, but the balance is gone and the atmosphere holds the excess which traps heat and are world in now looking at most probable the hottest decade the world has experienced in recorded history..

So this is not some sort of what if kids game. we can see every day the affect upon our world.

We need to join the rest of the world in lowering the amount of excess CO2..

It is very much a factor in climate change..



| Reply
Dec 4, 2019 15:14:25   #
HUDOSS
 
The CO2

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.