One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Something to consider re: Illegal Immigrants
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Dec 2, 2019 22:38:15   #
Saspatz007 Loc: The goat sheds
 
Here’s a proposal my spouse and I are promoting.

We would like to launch a pilot program to do the following.

We would like to create a sort of mini finger print identification system. By taking the prints of every worker/contractor we could pair them with the green card or social security card presented. When the card is FINALLY confirmed one way or the other we would then enter the information into the data base.

If it’s good, no problem. We could be assured that they were here legally.

If it’s bad then we know and would contact ICE.

For this to be effective:

:Every one hiring an employee or accepting a contractor would have to be required to take the prints.

:They would be required to run them through the system.

:They would be required to report illegals immediately upon confirmation.

Ideally, they would hire them so ICE knows exactly when and where to find them 😈

This would be done at the county level.
For more populous counties it could be divided by precinct.

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 22:47:19   #
Trumpnotthestormiestpres Loc: L.A.
 
Why isn't this policy already? I love it. I've had to be fingerprinted for past jobs.

Just because your skin is brown doesn't mean you don't have warrants in several states. background checking is expensive.


How come the free riders don't get tagged?

I would buy a product or service from a company that did that.

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 22:47:55   #
Saspatz007 Loc: The goat sheds
 
Trumpnotthestormiestpres wrote:
Why isn't this policy already? I live it. I've had to be fingerprinted for past jobs. How come the free riders don't get tagged?


Good question.

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 22:49:44   #
Saspatz007 Loc: The goat sheds
 
Trumpnotthestormiestpres wrote:
Why isn't this policy already? I love it. I've had to be fingerprinted for past jobs.

Just because your skin is brown doesn't mean you don't have warrants in several states. background checking is expensive.


How come the free riders don't get tagged?

I would buy a product or service from a company that did that.


I would promote a boycott of any company or business that doesn’t do it.

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 23:08:21   #
Saspatz007 Loc: The goat sheds
 
Because this would be done on the county/precinct level and only focuses on immigration status it wouldn’t be as expensive or cumbersome as a full background check.

Of course these prints could be sent to the state or federal level but the criminal justice system would be responsible for follow up.

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 23:12:54   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Great idea. I can hear the liberals already screaming racist.
Saspatz007 wrote:
Here’s a proposal my spouse and I are promoting.

We would like to launch a pilot program to do the following.

We would like to create a sort of mini finger print identification system. By taking the prints of every worker/contractor we could pair them with the green card or social security card presented. When the card is FINALLY confirmed one way or the other we would then enter the information into the data base.

If it’s good, no problem. We could be assured that they were here legally.

If it’s bad then we know and would contact ICE.

For this to be effective:

:Every one hiring an employee or accepting a contractor would have to be required to take the prints.

:They would be required to run them through the system.

:They would be required to report illegals immediately upon confirmation.

Ideally, they would hire them so ICE knows exactly when and where to find them 😈

This would be done at the county level.
For more populous counties it could be divided by precinct.
Here’s a proposal my spouse and I are promoting. b... (show quote)

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 23:22:53   #
bggamers Loc: georgia
 
Saspatz007 wrote:
Here’s a proposal my spouse and I are promoting.

We would like to launch a pilot program to do the following.

We would like to create a sort of mini finger print identification system. By taking the prints of every worker/contractor we could pair them with the green card or social security card presented. When the card is FINALLY confirmed one way or the other we would then enter the information into the data base.

If it’s good, no problem. We could be assured that they were here legally.

If it’s bad then we know and would contact ICE.

For this to be effective:

:Every one hiring an employee or accepting a contractor would have to be required to take the prints.

:They would be required to run them through the system.

:They would be required to report illegals immediately upon confirmation.

Ideally, they would hire them so ICE knows exactly when and where to find them 😈

This would be done at the county level.
For more populous counties it could be divided by precinct.
Here’s a proposal my spouse and I are promoting. b... (show quote)


might have their green card with their pic on front fingerprint on the back have a machine when you place your finger on the glass of the machine a slot for the card to compare and match wouldnt be a bad idea for everybody to stop voter fraud because the computer can check to see if you have voted somewhere else. Good for illegals and cheeters

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 23:30:52   #
steve66613
 
bggamers wrote:
might have their green card with their pic on front fingerprint on the back have a machine when you place your finger on the glass of the machine a slot for the card to compare and match wouldnt be a bad idea for everybody to stop voter fraud because the computer can check to see if you have voted somewhere else. Good for illegals and cheeters


OMG! How could rats win elections with this system in place?

No wait.....just fingerprint dead people...problem solved.

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 23:53:47   #
Saspatz007 Loc: The goat sheds
 
JFlorio wrote:
Great idea. I can hear the liberals already screaming racist.


Hey I’m a liberal! I’m at war against big agriculture, they cheat and I am committed to stopping it.

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 23:55:23   #
Saspatz007 Loc: The goat sheds
 
JFlorio wrote:
Great idea. I can hear the liberals already screaming racist.


Regardless of color. Let the whining liberals call THAT racist.

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 23:56:23   #
Saspatz007 Loc: The goat sheds
 
bggamers wrote:
might have their green card with their pic on front fingerprint on the back have a machine when you place your finger on the glass of the machine a slot for the card to compare and match wouldnt be a bad idea for everybody to stop voter fraud because the computer can check to see if you have voted somewhere else. Good for illegals and cheeters


Cards can be counterfeited. We already have this problem with green cards.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 03:23:03   #
Kevyn
 
Trumpnotthestormiestpres wrote:
Why isn't this policy already? I love it. I've had to be fingerprinted for past jobs.

Just because your skin is brown doesn't mean you don't have warrants in several states. background checking is expensive.


How come the free riders don't get tagged?

I would buy a product or service from a company that did that.

This, or at least something very similar was policy already... in Nazi Germany in the 30s and 40s, and it was very effective.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 03:24:17   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Kevyn wrote:
This, or at least something very similar was policy already... in Nazi Germany in the 30s and 40s, and it was very effective.


Did it curb illegal aliens from crossing the borders?

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 04:48:30   #
Saspatz007 Loc: The goat sheds
 
Kevyn wrote:
This, or at least something very similar was policy already... in Nazi Germany in the 30s and 40s, and it was very effective.


The Kennkart had to be available at all times for police inspection.

Please explain how a program requiring fingerprints is NAZI. Many jobs require fully background checks.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 05:33:03   #
Tug484
 
Saspatz007 wrote:
The Kennkart had to be available at all times for police inspection.

Please explain how a program requiring fingerprints is NAZI. Many jobs require fully background checks.


And lie detector tests.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.