One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Epstein Tapes? Sordid Case Takes A Bizarre Turn After Mystery 'Hacker' Emerges
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Dec 2, 2019 12:38:21   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
by Tyler Durden
Sun, 12/01/2019 - 13:33

Shortly after Jeffrey Epstein's August death in a Manhattan detention facility, a shadowy figure claiming to have set up encrypted servers for the convicted sex offender told several attorneys and the New York Times he had a vast archive of incriminating evidence against powerful men stored on overseas servers, including several years worth of the financier's communications and financial records which allegedly showed he had vast amounts of Bitcoin and cash in the Middle East and Bangkok, and hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of gold, silver and diamonds.

Going by the pseudonym Patrick Kessler, self-described 'hacker' said he had "thousands of hours of footage from hidden cameras" from Epstein's multiple properties, which included former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, lawyer Alan Dershowitz, and Prince Andrew, along with three billionaires and a prominent CEO, according to the Times.

It has been long speculated that Epstein recorded his high-profile guests as part of an international
blackmail operation...

For more...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/epstein-tapes-sordid-case-takes-bizarre-turn-after-mystery-hacker-emerges

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 12:55:12   #
Trumpnotthestormiestpres Loc: L.A.
 
prince Andrew and bill Clinton should be worried. Hard to believe that both of them don't have illegitimate kids.

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 13:08:31   #
Pariahjf
 
BigMike wrote:
by Tyler Durden
Sun, 12/01/2019 - 13:33

Shortly after Jeffrey Epstein's August death in a Manhattan detention facility, a shadowy figure claiming to have set up encrypted servers for the convicted sex offender told several attorneys and the New York Times he had a vast archive of incriminating evidence against powerful men stored on overseas servers, including several years worth of the financier's communications and financial records which allegedly showed he had vast amounts of Bitcoin and cash in the Middle East and Bangkok, and hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of gold, silver and diamonds.

Going by the pseudonym Patrick Kessler, self-described 'hacker' said he had "thousands of hours of footage from hidden cameras" from Epstein's multiple properties, which included former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, lawyer Alan Dershowitz, and Prince Andrew, along with three billionaires and a prominent CEO, according to the Times.

It has been long speculated that Epstein recorded his high-profile guests as part of an international
blackmail operation...

For more...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/epstein-tapes-sordid-case-takes-bizarre-turn-after-mystery-hacker-emerges
by Tyler Durden br Sun, 12/01/2019 - 13:33 br br... (show quote)


This was a Mossad honeypot....

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 14:37:21   #
RT friend Loc: Kangaroo valley NSW Australia
 
BigMike wrote:
by Tyler Durden
Sun, 12/01/2019 - 13:33

Shortly after Jeffrey Epstein's August death in a Manhattan detention facility, a shadowy figure claiming to have set up encrypted servers for the convicted sex offender told several attorneys and the New York Times he had a vast archive of incriminating evidence against powerful men stored on overseas servers, including several years worth of the financier's communications and financial records which allegedly showed he had vast amounts of Bitcoin and cash in the Middle East and Bangkok, and hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of gold, silver and diamonds.

Going by the pseudonym Patrick Kessler, self-described 'hacker' said he had "thousands of hours of footage from hidden cameras" from Epstein's multiple properties, which included former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, lawyer Alan Dershowitz, and Prince Andrew, along with three billionaires and a prominent CEO, according to the Times.

It has been long speculated that Epstein recorded his high-profile guests as part of an international
blackmail operation...

For more...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/epstein-tapes-sordid-case-takes-bizarre-turn-after-mystery-hacker-emerges
by Tyler Durden br Sun, 12/01/2019 - 13:33 br br... (show quote)

The dark side of lobbying, it was illegal, crossing the line in the US began in 1954 Registration Act after that it was all down hill, money building influence influence offerring decadence for some at the expense of everyone else.

There are 11,143 regestered lobbyists probably a few hundred more that figure was 3 years ago.

At least 20 regestered lobbyists for every member of Congress.

More than $3 billion was spent on lobbying in 2016.

1946 Fed.Regulation Act. A person who spends half their time lobbing have to register. This was related to the Military Industry where something had to be done.

1954 the Supreme Court stepped in "United States v. Harris" and applied the law only to certain types of conduct.

1995Congress passed the Lobbying Disclosure Act. wherein reporting of lobbying activity became undisguised and the specific amounts of charged fees had to be made public. I get the lobbying updates related to the Middle East sent every week, so I know to hire a regestered lobbyist is usually minimum $2 K a month, Saudi Arabia paid $2•3 million to US political campaigns in late 2016 in support of both candidates, their idea was to just strengthen the Lobbying Industry with no particular preference about the outcome of their support.

So a dark practice became limelighted as proper business consulting .


| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 14:52:18   #
steve66613
 
Trumpnotthestormiestpres wrote:
prince Andrew and bill Clinton should be worried. Hard to believe that both of them don't have illegitimate kids.


I have wondered why Bill Clinton doesn’t have bastard children too. Likely, he’s sterile. Chelsea looks way more like Webb Hubbell.

Chelsea’s plastic surgery tends to lessen the “Hubbell look”, but, ya’ can’t fix that much ugly!

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 06:00:11   #
Tug484
 
BigMike wrote:
by Tyler Durden
Sun, 12/01/2019 - 13:33

Shortly after Jeffrey Epstein's August death in a Manhattan detention facility, a shadowy figure claiming to have set up encrypted servers for the convicted sex offender told several attorneys and the New York Times he had a vast archive of incriminating evidence against powerful men stored on overseas servers, including several years worth of the financier's communications and financial records which allegedly showed he had vast amounts of Bitcoin and cash in the Middle East and Bangkok, and hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of gold, silver and diamonds.

Going by the pseudonym Patrick Kessler, self-described 'hacker' said he had "thousands of hours of footage from hidden cameras" from Epstein's multiple properties, which included former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, lawyer Alan Dershowitz, and Prince Andrew, along with three billionaires and a prominent CEO, according to the Times.

It has been long speculated that Epstein recorded his high-profile guests as part of an international
blackmail operation...

For more...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/epstein-tapes-sordid-case-takes-bizarre-turn-after-mystery-hacker-emerges
by Tyler Durden br Sun, 12/01/2019 - 13:33 br br... (show quote)


That's probably how he got his money... blackmailing the pervs.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 06:04:14   #
nonalien1 Loc: Mojave Desert
 
steve66613 wrote:
I have wondered why Bill Clinton doesn’t have bastard children too. Likely, he’s sterile. Chelsea looks way more like Webb Hubbell.

Chelsea’s plastic surgery tends to lessen the “Hubbell look”, but, ya’ can’t fix that much ugly!


Bill Clintons illigetamate son surfaced a couple of years ago, he's a black man

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 06:25:32   #
Tug484
 
nonalien1 wrote:
Bill Clintons illigetamate son surfaced a couple of years ago, he's a black man


I felt sorry for that boy.
He sure resembled Bill.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 07:51:14   #
drlarrygino
 
Trumpnotthestormiestpres wrote:
prince Andrew and bill Clinton should be worried. Hard to believe that both of them don't have illegitimate kids.


Clinton has been reported to have a black child from a black prostitute. The child who is now a man wants a dna test done on rapist billy bob to determine the truth but Bill has refused. His son does look like a black bill clinton. Hitlery is furious that Bill has been having his cigar smoked by yet another woman but yet supports Bill and has called the other woman a bimbo.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 07:52:45   #
drlarrygino
 
nonalien1 wrote:
Bill Clintons illigetamate son surfaced a couple of years ago, he's a black man


That is true and his black son looks just like Bill.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 15:50:06   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
Trumpnotthestormiestpres wrote:
prince Andrew and bill Clinton should be worried. Hard to believe that both of them don't have illegitimate kids.


Maybe they do. They are rich enough to set them up somewhere.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 17:26:58   #
D. Plorable
 
drlarrygino wrote:
Clinton has been reported to have a black child from a black prostitute. The child who is now a man wants a dna test done on rapist billy bob to determine the truth but Bill has refused. His son does look like a black bill clinton. Hitlery is furious that Bill has been having his cigar smoked by yet another woman but yet supports Bill and has called the other woman a bimbo.


Ask to borrow Monica's Blue dress. The proof the kid needs is right there.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 17:31:27   #
Tug484
 
D. Plorable wrote:
Ask to borrow Monica's Blue dress. The proof the kid needs is right there.


He did and I guess Monica didn't let him have it.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.