One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
A Challenge to anybody in the GOP
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next>>
Dec 1, 2019 16:50:19   #
Airforceone
 
I would like to issue a challenge to anybody in the GOP/House Republicans/ Senate Republicans/Trump cabinet/Trump advisors anybody associated with Trump that is willing to go to congress raise your right hand and testify under oath as to the innocence of Donald Trump, and it was the Ukrainians that hacked our election and not Russia.

(ALL I WANT IS ONE JUST ONE)

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 16:55:35   #
Carol Kelly
 
Airforceone wrote:
I would like to issue a challenge to anybody in the GOP/House Republicans/ Senate Republicans/Trump cabinet/Trump advisors anybody associated with Trump that is willing to go to congress raise your right hand and testify under oath as to the innocence of Donald Trump, and it was the Ukrainians that hacked our election and not Russia.

(ALL I WANT IS ONE JUST ONE)


A Democrat brain costs five times that of a Republican brain. Why? Because the Republican brain is used. Just by way of explanation to you AF1,Democrats don’t think.

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 17:00:27   #
Liberty Tree
 
Airforceone wrote:
I would like to issue a challenge to anybody in the GOP/House Republicans/ Senate Republicans/Trump cabinet/Trump advisors anybody associated with Trump that is willing to go to congress raise your right hand and testify under oath as to the innocence of Donald Trump, and it was the Ukrainians that hacked our election and not Russia.

(ALL I WANT IS ONE JUST ONE)


How about Adam Schiff testifying under oath that he does not know who the whistle blower is?

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 17:14:10   #
Pennylynn Loc: Virginia
 
Airforceone wrote:
I would like to issue a challenge to anybody in the GOP/House Republicans/ Senate Republicans/Trump cabinet/Trump advisors anybody associated with Trump that is willing to go to congress raise your right hand and testify under oath as to the innocence of Donald Trump, and it was the Ukrainians that hacked our election and not Russia.

(ALL I WANT IS ONE JUST ONE)


No one EVER claimed that the Ukraine hacked the DNC computers. You have posted this several times, where did you get this idea? And, our elections were not hacked. Again, where did you get that idea? No one has made this claim. Some states did have uncounted votes and a few places had more votes than they had voters. Indeed, when recounts were done, Republicans gained votes while democrats lost votes. But, according to investigators, there was no voter fraud. Although, if this were true, then why have some states purged thousands of dead or duplicate voter names from their systems, it makes us wonder. But, back to your suggestion. Now that Republicans can call witnesses, I expect to see more than a few people to come forward in defense of President Trump....

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 17:36:34   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
Pennylynn wrote:
No one EVER claimed that the Ukraine hacked the DNC computers. You have posted this several times, where did you get this idea? And, our elections were not hacked. Again, where did you get that idea? No one has made this claim. Some states did have uncounted votes and a few places had more votes than they had voters. Indeed, when recounts were done, Republicans gained votes while democrats lost votes. But, according to investigators, there was no voter fraud. Although, if this were true, then why have some states purged thousands of dead or duplicate voter names from their systems, it makes us wonder. But, back to your suggestion. Now that Republicans can call witnesses, I expect to see more than a few people to come forward in defense of President Trump....
No one EVER claimed that the Ukraine hacked the DN... (show quote)


lol no voter fraud is funny to me, I'm the one who found a few mailbags of absentee ballots in the woods, and this was only in Chillicothe, Ohio so imagine the bigger cities. On that issue during Roy Moore's campaign (was he squeaky clean? He was in politics too long so I don't think so but the poundMeToo girls didn't help) anyway, some who came in from out of state and voted a couple of times said, "Our boy won, fair and square." Oh they were dems.

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 17:37:09   #
steve66613
 
Send me a plane ticket and a pass into the Congressional chambers......I promise to testify that POTUS Trump is innocent and Bull Biden, and his worthless spawn, are guilty of fraud and racketeering!

Might add that several ambassadors (Obama holdovers) and their staffs are culpable in the corruption schemes as well.

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 17:51:51   #
woodguru
 
Pennylynn wrote:
No one EVER claimed that the Ukraine hacked the DNC computers. You have posted this several times, where did you get this idea? And, our elections were not hacked. Again, where did you get that idea? No one has made this claim. Some states did have uncounted votes and a few places had more votes than they had voters. Indeed, when recounts were done, Republicans gained votes while democrats lost votes. But, according to investigators, there was no voter fraud. Although, if this were true, then why have some states purged thousands of dead or duplicate voter names from their systems, it makes us wonder. But, back to your suggestion. Now that Republicans can call witnesses, I expect to see more than a few people to come forward in defense of President Trump....
No one EVER claimed that the Ukraine hacked the DN... (show quote)

You need to pull your head out Penlyn, yes several states were hacked, and that has been reported from multiple sources and ways of knowing that.

There will be no "defense" of trump, only obfuscation and irrelevant tail chasing on things that do not change the narrative of what trump did.

Schiff had more reasons to talk to a whistleblower than trump does to talk to Barr, we know Barr has met on multiple occasions with trump even though anything trump needs should go through official channels, meanwhile there is yet to be proof of a schiff "meeting" with a whistleblower. Even if there was it does not change the facts that are now out.

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 17:57:31   #
America 1
 
Airforceone wrote:
I would like to issue a challenge to anybody in the GOP/House Republicans/ Senate Republicans/Trump cabinet/Trump advisors anybody associated with Trump that is willing to go to congress raise your right hand and testify under oath as to the innocence of Donald Trump, and it was the Ukrainians that hacked our election and not Russia.

(ALL I WANT IS ONE JUST ONE)


Not a request to anybody, only a request to a specific group.
Try asking all the opposers if they are willing to do the same as too much more than election interference.

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 20:13:48   #
Airforceone
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
A Democrat brain costs five times that of a Republican brain. Why? Because the Republican brain is used. Just by way of explanation to you AF1,Democrats don’t think.


So Childish just one witness that’s willing to testify for Trump just one. Trump can use his tweeter and the Republicans in Congress can use Russian propaganda. Trumps advisors and cabinet members refuse to testify. But you people rely on lies from the tweeter storm and Russian propaganda to protect that Fat POS in the White House. (JUST ONE WITNESS)
Democrats reached out to that fat POS in the white household to allow his attorneys access to the hearings and no no no Trump says no. So maybe the democratic brain cost more but at least the democrats have a brain. Republicans refuse to use there brains. What the hell are you hiding from.

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 20:39:32   #
Airforceone
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
How about Adam Schiff testifying under oath that he does not know who the whistle blower is?


Why should Schiff testify he has done nothing wrong give me some idea of WTF your talking about. This is children trying to act like adults using Russian Propaganda.

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 20:58:41   #
Airforceone
 
America 1 wrote:
Not a request to anybody, only a request to a specific group.
Try asking all the opposers if they are willing to do the same as too much more than election interference.


Answer the question where are Trumps defenders. Damm all he does is use tweeter get in there and testify under oath.

Look you people have to understand Trump controls the DOJ with William Barr. If any of those career officials who sacrificed there careers to testify under oath were lying then any republican can defer this to the DOJ for prosecutions for lying to Congress so where is it . What is it with you people and can’t you understand what is happening here.

Nobody is testifing in defense of Trump nobody. What part of nobody don’t you understand.

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 21:00:36   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Airforceone wrote:
I would like to issue a challenge to anybody in the GOP/House Republicans/ Senate Republicans/Trump cabinet/Trump advisors anybody associated with Trump that is willing to go to congress raise your right hand and testify under oath as to the innocence of Donald Trump, and it was the Ukrainians that hacked our election and not Russia.

(ALL I WANT IS ONE JUST ONE)


I'm pretty sure nobody here fits your list, so why are you asking us?

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 21:06:33   #
Pennylynn Loc: Virginia
 
Airforceone wrote:
Why should Schiff testify he has done nothing wrong give me some idea of WTF your talking about. This is children trying to act like adults using Russian Propaganda.


People who are asked or subpoenaed to testify are simply asked what they may know. Why do you find it necessary to become defensive? Do you think Schiff has something to hid and if it sees the light of day it will blow his case?

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 21:16:15   #
karpenter Loc: Headin' Fer Da Hills !!
 
Airforceone wrote:
So Childish just one witness that’s willing to testify for Trump just one. Trump can use his tweeter and the Republicans in Congress can use Russian propaganda. Trumps advisors and cabinet members refuse to testify. But you people rely on lies from the tweeter storm and Russian propaganda to protect that Fat POS in the White House. (JUST ONE WITNESS)
Democrats reached out to that fat POS in the white household to allow his attorneys access to the hearings and no no no Trump says no. So maybe the democratic brain cost more but at least the democrats have a brain. Republicans refuse to use there brains. What the hell are you hiding from.
So Childish just one witness that’s willing to tes... (show quote)

Why ??
The Schiff Show Is Proving Trump Innocent All On It's Own
Why Should The Accused Not Just Let You Spin In The Wind ??

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 22:56:50   #
Airforceone
 
archie bunker wrote:
I'm pretty sure nobody here fits your list, so why are you asking us?


How about Mulvaney or Giuliani or maybe Pompeo what is it with the Republican Party not one witness is willing to raise there right hand and testify but they have been all over the Sunday talk shows advancing Russian propaganda.

Sorry Archie you made a fool of yourself again.

So give me a name

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.