One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The Flu Shot - Safe, Effective?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Dec 1, 2019 08:57:08   #
ACP45 Loc: Rhode Island
 
"The flu shot has long been known to be one of the most problematic and ineffective vaccines on the market."

Are you willing to spend 10 minutes of your time to listen to a fact based presentation on a serious discussion of this issue?

https://youtu.be/TEdlAvhN9jU

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 09:09:07   #
debeda
 
ACP45 wrote:
"The flu shot has long been known to be one of the most problematic and ineffective vaccines on the market."

Are you willing to spend 10 minutes of your time to listen to a fact based presentation on a serious discussion of this issue?

https://youtu.be/TEdlAvhN9jU


I've never had one, or my kids, or my grandchildren. Thanks for the facts

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 09:16:14   #
MR Mister Loc: Washington DC
 
ACP45 wrote:
"The flu shot has long been known to be one of the most problematic and ineffective vaccines on the market."

Are you willing to spend 10 minutes of your time to listen to a fact based presentation on a serious discussion of this issue?

https://youtu.be/TEdlAvhN9jU


The flu virus is the most diverse of all virus it can morph into a new strain in just weeks. So the vaccine
is a guess as to what it will be each year. Yes, it could be way off at times. So don't blame the drug, if you got bit by a rabid raccoon would you pass on the vaccine? yeah right.

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 09:45:13   #
Kevyn
 
ACP45 wrote:
"The flu shot has long been known to be one of the most problematic and ineffective vaccines on the market."

Are you willing to spend 10 minutes of your time to listen to a fact based presentation on a serious discussion of this issue?

https://youtu.be/TEdlAvhN9jU


Hell no, don’t listen to those idiot doctors and the CDC. There is a far better course for you and your family... daily coffee enemas and blood letting by leaches followed by 3 ounces of cod liver oil orally. Do this and you will never get the flu, and remember it’s true because you saw it on the internet!

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 10:20:27   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
ACP45 wrote:
"The flu shot has long been known to be one of the most problematic and ineffective vaccines on the market."

Are you willing to spend 10 minutes of your time to listen to a fact based presentation on a serious discussion of this issue?

https://youtu.be/TEdlAvhN9jU


This is an interesting post. BUT, {and this goes all the way back to the Sugar Cube against Polio in the sixties} I have always been the first person that gets in line for every vaccine that comes along. and every year they are offered .
I have no complaints. And I approve this message.

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 10:22:07   #
Rose42
 
Kevyn wrote:
Hell no, don’t listen to those idiot doctors and the CDC. There is a far better course for you and your family... daily coffee enemas and blood letting by leaches followed by 3 ounces of cod liver oil orally. Do this and you will never get the flu, and remember it’s true because you saw it on the internet!


One day you may contribute something of worth to a discussion. Today is not the day.

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 10:22:29   #
bilordinary Loc: SW Washington
 
Kevyn wrote:
Hell no, don’t listen to those idiot doctors and the CDC. There is a far better course for you and your family... daily coffee enemas and blood letting by leaches followed by 3 ounces of cod liver oil orally. Do this and you will never get the flu, and remember it’s true because you saw it on the internet!


Sheepies do flu shots, so Kevyn, get three just to be safe!

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 10:22:53   #
ACP45 Loc: Rhode Island
 
MR Mister wrote:
The flu virus is the most diverse of all virus it can morph into a new strain in just weeks. So the vaccine
is a guess as to what it will be each year. Yes, it could be way off at times. So don't blame the drug, if you got bit by a rabid raccoon would you pass on the vaccine? yeah right.


I'll bet you didn't watch the video because your response does not reflect the issues that were discussed, namely whether aluminum and mercury injected directly into your bloodstream is harmful, and worse than oral ingestion of those same elements. Also, the percentage of claims of harm for the flu vaccine, vs. vaccines in general.

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 11:04:29   #
ACP45 Loc: Rhode Island
 
Weasel wrote:
This is an interesting post. BUT, {and this goes all the way back to the Sugar Cube against Polio in the sixties} I have always been the first person that gets in line for every vaccine that comes along. and every year they are offered .
I have no complaints. And I approve this message.


I'll bet you didn't even watch the video before posting. Am I correct?

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 11:17:39   #
ACP45 Loc: Rhode Island
 
Kevyn wrote:
Hell no, don’t listen to those idiot doctors and the CDC. There is a far better course for you and your family... daily coffee enemas and blood letting by leaches followed by 3 ounces of cod liver oil orally. Do this and you will never get the flu, and remember it’s true because you saw it on the internet!


Same response to you as Mr. Mister, and Weasel - I'll bet you didn't watch the video before replying did you? And if you watched the video, you didn't comment about the main issue which is aluminum and mercury injected directly into the body, which is far more dangerous than oral ingestion.

Oh and by the way, remember when doctors said margarine was healthier than butter, eggs were bad because of high cholesterol, and the thousands of drugs that the FDA said were safe and later found to cause harm? Do your own research and don't blindly believe the "experts", especially when they have a vested monetary interest involved.

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 11:29:39   #
ACP45 Loc: Rhode Island
 
Weasel wrote:
This is an interesting post. BUT, {and this goes all the way back to the Sugar Cube against Polio in the sixties} I have always been the first person that gets in line for every vaccine that comes along. and every year they are offered .
I have no complaints. And I approve this message.


Speaking of polio, you may want to look at this chart. See anything that may want you to look a bit deeper into the vaccine issue.

How about the correlation between the number of vaccines and the increased rate of autism in this country. See anything interesting here that may be cause for concern? Still want to take every vaccine that comes along?





| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 11:58:19   #
debeda
 
ACP45 wrote:
Same response to you as Mr. Mister, and Weasel - I'll bet you didn't watch the video before replying did you? And if you watched the video, you didn't comment about the main issue which is aluminum and mercury injected directly into the body, which is far more dangerous than oral ingestion.

Oh and by the way, remember when doctors said margarine was healthier than butter, eggs were bad because of high cholesterol, and the thousands of drugs that the FDA said were safe and later found to cause harm? Do your own research and don't blindly believe the "experts", especially when they have a vested monetary interest involved.
Same response to you as Mr. Mister, and Weasel - I... (show quote)


Just like saying adults don't "need" milk or dairy products, beginning in the late 70s. Now we have millions with osteoporosis. I didn't listen, and have the bones of a 40 year old, even tho I'm considered high risk

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 12:00:40   #
debeda
 
ACP45 wrote:
Speaking of polio, you may want to look at this chart. See anything that may want you to look a bit deeper into the vaccine issue.

How about the correlation between the number of vaccines and the increased rate of autism in this country. See anything interesting here that may be cause for concern? Still want to take every vaccine that comes along?


Yes, and now that so many cities are becoming rat and feces ridden, the rates on those diseases are rising, and diseases not seen in hundreds of years are returning

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 12:08:40   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
ACP45 wrote:
I'll bet you didn't even watch the video before posting. Am I correct?


Wrong.

| Reply
Dec 1, 2019 12:12:16   #
bilordinary Loc: SW Washington
 
Weasel wrote:
Wrong.


There are some things you just can't fix!

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.