One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Authoritarianism and Donald J Trump
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Nov 29, 2019 11:14:44   #
PeterS
 
The wonders of authoritarianism...



| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 11:36:26   #
amadjuster Loc: Texas Panhandle
 
PeterS wrote:
The wonders of authoritarianism...


He is the commander in chief.

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 11:39:38   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
PeterS wrote:
The wonders of authoritarianism...


You are desperately seeking what you'll never even have an actual say in.

Donald Trump will be reelected as President of the Republic.

All of your meaningless posts trying to slander the President, is like you trying to piss on California wild fires.

It won't change a thing.

Are you aware that repetitive mouth flatulence by Demoproggies is actually building support for the President?

You and the other Schitt Shows got nothing, but self destruction.

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 11:45:22   #
padremike Loc: Phenix City, Al
 
PeterS wrote:
The wonders of authoritarianism...


What convicted war criminal are you talking about? Missed another golden opportunity huh?

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 11:56:51   #
manning5 Loc: Richmond, VA
 
byronglimish wrote:
You are desperately seeking what you'll never even have an actual say in.

Donald Trump will be reelected as President of the Republic.

All of your meaningless posts trying to slander the President, is like you trying to piss on California wild fires.

It won't change a thing.

Are you aware that repetitive mouth flatulence by Demoproggies is actually building support for the President?

You and the other Schitt Shows got nothing, but self destruction.



| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 12:06:04   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
manning5 wrote:


I hope your Thanksgiving was delightfully delicious.

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 12:28:52   #
karpenter Loc: Headin' Fer Da Hills !!
 
Always Hillaryous To Hear A Prog Call Anyone An Authoritarian

And Progs Really Suck At Memes

“The Left Can’t Meme” - Mother Jones
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/04/right-wing-groups-are-training-young-conservatives-to-win-the-next-meme-war/

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 15:48:23   #
vernon
 
PeterS wrote:
The wonders of authoritarianism...



He is the commander in chief and that's that.But I'm noticing that this attack is all about the congress trying to take the leadership from the presidency and bestowing it upon them selves.

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 15:52:13   #
vernon
 
PeterS wrote:
The wonders of authoritarianism...


some fags just don't know when to quit.

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 17:05:49   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
PeterS wrote:
The wonders of authoritarianism...
Here are pictures of authoritarian national leaders. Is there anything notable about them?















| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 19:18:08   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
amadjuster wrote:
He is the commander in chief.


Agreed

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 19:18:54   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Here are pictures of authoritarian national leaders. Is there anything notable about them?


I'm missing it?

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 20:28:04   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I'm missing it?
Really? I thought it would be obvious. Look again and think.

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 20:34:58   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Really? I thought it would be obvious. Look again and think.


Is it the uniforms?

| Reply
Nov 30, 2019 00:43:06   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Is it the uniforms?
Yep. Military dictators.

"It was no accident and no oversight that the framers of our Constitution put the command of our armed forces under civilian authority."
President Franklin D Roosevelt

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.