One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The man who started the war on Christmas!
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Dec 2, 2019 22:02:02   #
kemmer
 
padremike wrote:

I'm confident you feel persecuted.

Hahahaha...
Not at all. But you’d love that, wouldn’t you.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 14:38:01   #
amadjuster Loc: Texas Panhandle
 
kemmer wrote:
No more than (supposed) heterosexuality defines YOU. I’ve found that the most vocal anti-gay pedants are usually deep closet cases.
Whatever education you may or may not have had, exegesis obviously was not a part of it.


It is referred to as the “Greek Technique”.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 14:56:01   #
kemmer
 
amadjuster wrote:
It is referred to as the “Greek Technique”.

Among other things.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 15:00:37   #
amadjuster Loc: Texas Panhandle
 
kemmer wrote:
Among other things.


Kemmer, the Greek term for homosexuals was originally translated sodomites. I think you identify as one.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 15:52:13   #
kemmer
 
amadjuster wrote:
Kemmer, the Greek term for homosexuals was originally translated sodomites. I think you identify as one.

Not possible. Sodom is a fiction.
Besides, that term is soo 19th century.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 20:17:01   #
jelun
 
amadjuster wrote:
Whatsamata, Kevie. not getting your inflatable Hillary life size doll with working orifices again?


Soooooo nice to meet you. Glad I learned early of one more person who deserves no intercourse.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 22:34:12   #
amadjuster Loc: Texas Panhandle
 
kemmer wrote:
Not possible. Sodom is a fiction.
Besides, that term is soo 19th century.


Sodom was around before the 19th century. By the way, did you know that in the gay olympics, no one has completed the naked men's leapfrog race? It seems they get tangled up at the first jump.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 22:35:10   #
amadjuster Loc: Texas Panhandle
 
jelun wrote:
Soooooo nice to meet you. Glad I learned early of one more person who deserves no intercourse.


Are you Kevin? That is who I was responding to. I have no clue who you are.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2019 00:50:39   #
kemmer
 
amadjuster wrote:
Sodom was around before the 19th century.

Yeah, like the lost city of Atlantis.
Quote:
By the way, did you know that in the gay olympics, no one has completed the naked men's leapfrog race? It seems they get tangled up at the first jump.

In ancient Greece, all the Olympic events were naked. Woof!

| Reply
Dec 4, 2019 04:15:38   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
kemmer wrote:
All of those are nothing but editorial insertions. No such terms—or even understanding of what homosexuality actually meant—existed in the languages scripture was written. Get educated.
I haven’t seen the new JW version of the bible, but I imagine it’s even more graphic than your list.
No, those are not "editorial insertions", they are in fact English translations in versions that appealed to a particular readership. The text was rewritten but the message remained the same.

"Men having sex with men" is a pretty accurate definition of homosexuality. Sodomy implies male sex. Just because the original languages didn't have a word that could be translated as "homosexual", doesn't mean the act was not understood.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2019 10:31:33   #
kemmer
 
Blade_Runner wrote:

"Men having sex with men" is a pretty accurate definition of homosexuality. Sodomy implies male sex. Just because the original languages didn't have a word that could be translated as "homosexual", doesn't mean the act was not understood.

Oh get a clue! The ancient languages didn't have a word for homosexuality because they didn't understand it as an immutable and alternative state of human sexuality. They saw it as a perversion or men behaving badly. Today we recognize that "perversion" and "homosexuality" are two entirely different things.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2019 11:17:34   #
amadjuster Loc: Texas Panhandle
 
kemmer wrote:
Oh get a clue! The ancient languages didn't have a word for homosexuality because they didn't understand it as an immutable and alternative state of human sexuality. They saw it as a perversion or men behaving badly. Today we recognize that "perversion" and "homosexuality" are two entirely different things.


"We" do? You are delusional.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2019 11:28:34   #
kemmer
 
amadjuster wrote:
"We" do? You are delusional.

You are either tragically misinformed or simply a homophobic twit.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2019 11:33:34   #
amadjuster Loc: Texas Panhandle
 
kemmer wrote:
You are either tragically misinformed or simply a homophobic twit.


Sorry "Brownie". I am spot on and correct. You need to study your history.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2019 11:44:13   #
kemmer
 
amadjuster wrote:
Sorry "Brownie". I am spot on and correct. You need to study your history.

Hahahaha.... I taught History. You need to turn off that ridiculous History Channel.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.