One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
A simple question for simple minded trump supporters
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 next>>
Nov 28, 2019 19:50:11   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
To many of our industries rely on the Chinese consumer and vice versa. Even under Obama congress controlled the purse strings. Always have , always will. Now when a deficit goes up under a Presidents eight years he of course gets some of the blame. Just like Bush and Trump will if he’s in charge and the deficit continue to go up. Trump won’t put tariffs on everything as you well know. To many Americans are hooked on cheap Chinese goods and they have a huge consumer base. Money and profits rule, no matter the president. Me, I’d prefer we bite the bullet and outlaw all trade with them. Trump, at least has been willingly to try and level the playing field. Why don’t you try having a legitimate debate instead of sounding like the little brat you are.
factnotfiction wrote:
What's that you say, the purse strings are controlled by congress. And for years you cons have been blaming President Obama, all by himself, for running up a 9 trillion dollar debt.
Careful, some of you con buddies may accuse you of telling the truth for once.

And the original question is if trump tariffs are so good, so effective, and so damaging to China, why won't he just expand the tariffs that HE is imposing. trump could win the trade war and bankrupt China.

Don't you cons think is a maga idea?
What's that you say, the purse strings are control... (show quote)

| Reply
Nov 28, 2019 19:54:56   #
padremike Loc: Phenix City, Al
 
factnotfiction wrote:
Another simple minded trump con who can't answer the simple question of trump tariffs and why should they end?
the

Tariffs work best when there is mutual and equitable collaboration - The art of the deal.

| Reply
Nov 28, 2019 19:55:24   #
MatthewlovesAyn Loc: Ohio
 
byronglimish wrote:
Donald Trump owns you!

He's your daddy!


I just went on Netflix this morning. The first thing that popped up was "The Irishman." I watched about 30 minutes of this DiNiro POS, and came to a realization. Robert and his liberal ilk celebrate that which is the worst in humanity. He and the rest of of his philosophical compadres hate Trump because he stands for trade between willing individuals, not thugs like trade unions and government. I truly think the liberal commentators on this site are thugs and thieves. Celebrating the likes of thieves like Warren and Bernie and the people DeNiro portrays is unconscionable. The same people the liberals on this site glorify, I disdain. Trump is the first president in a century to actually believe in America as a philosophy. And yes, I think Reagan paid lip service and caved. Is Trump perfect? Uh, no. But he's by far the best in my 45 years of voting.

| Reply
Nov 28, 2019 19:56:39   #
factnotfiction
 
JFlorio wrote:
To many of our industries rely on the Chinese consumer and vice versa. Even under Obama congress controlled the purse strings. Always have , always will. Now when a deficit goes up under a Presidents eight years he of course gets some of the blame. Just like Bush and Trump will if he’s in charge and the deficit continue to go up. Trump won’t put tariffs on everything as you well know. To many Americans are hooked on cheap Chinese goods and they have a huge consumer base. Money and profits rule, no matter the president. Me, I’d prefer we bite the bullet and outlaw all trade with them. Trim, at least has been willingly try and level the playing field. Why don’t you try having a legitimate debate instead of sounding like the little brat you are.
To many of our industries rely on the Chinese cons... (show quote)





It is a simple, legitimate question based on what trump and his admin advisers claim to be the outcome of his tariff/trade war. trump is the one making the claim, and even you know that is just BS

And we are having a debate, despite your vitriolic behavior. I have not called you a name or issued a personal insult, however if you feel so threated by being a simple minded trumpcon, oh well.

| Reply
Nov 28, 2019 20:03:12   #
son of witless
 
factnotfiction wrote:
Another simple minded trump con who can't answer the simple question of trump tariffs and why should they end?


Your question was not stated very well. Perhaps if you knew how to properly word the things you say, they would be answered. I will first attempt to figure out your question's premise and answer it.
Lets us see if I can translate what you said into English.

"
That said, if trump is telling the truth that China's economy is much worse than the U.S economy, and that China is paying billions and billions and billions of dollars into the treasury, the question becomes why should trump ever end his tariffs on China, in fact why not increase both the rate of tariffs and expand the number of products affected by the trump tariffs.

In a few years or less, trump could bankrupt China, and lower taxes here even further. And pay down the ever increasing trump monthly deficit and ever increasing national debt. "

Your premise seems to be that if Trump's tariffs are working and increasing them should magnify their effects on China. Also since Trump is not increasing his tariffs, that in your mind means they are not working.

Tariffs are a blunt instrument. They hurt both us and China. It is just that China is hurt more. Increasing them would hurt China even more, but that must be balanced against the increased harm to the US. Sometimes Trump has done what you have requested. When China has back slid, Trump has increased the Tariffs. It is a measured response. You advocate a more aggressive strategy, otherwise Trump's strategy doesn't work, according to you. You are wrong. You are always wrong.

Unlike you I can and do give detailed answers. Why don't you try it sometime ?

| Reply
Nov 28, 2019 20:03:22   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
factnotfiction wrote:
come on little sissy, do not be afara


Come on little sissy, do not be afraid to admit that you are far to economically ignorant to address the original question, and quit worrying your empty little head about who the democratic nominee will, anyone will be able to beat trump this time




Puff..Puff...Puff...I have no problem with the President trying to fix what other Presidents cowered from.

You are the one condemning the President, Puffy.

Explain to everyone your simple fix.

You proggies ask questions and scoff at people who actually pursue a solution to China cheating us left and right.

China has pirated many products, infringing on our manufacturers.

Ok bright economic puff boy....maybe you hate the Republic so fiercely that you're like Feinstein and rooting for China.

| Reply
Nov 28, 2019 20:05:24   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
MatthewlovesAyn wrote:
I just went on Netflix this morning. The first thing that popped up was "The Irishman." I watched about 30 minutes of this DiNiro POS, and came to a realization. Robert and his liberal ilk celebrate that which is the worst in humanity. He and the rest of of his philosophical compadres hate Trump because he stands for trade between willing individuals, not thugs like trade unions and government. I truly think the liberal commentators on this site are thugs and thieves. Celebrating the likes of thieves like Warren and Bernie and the people DeNiro portrays is unconscionable. The same people the liberals on this site glorify, I disdain. Trump is the first president in a century to actually believe in America as a philosophy. And yes, I think Reagan paid lip service and caved. Is Trump perfect? Uh, no. But he's by far the best in my 45 years of voting.
I just went on Netflix this morning. The first thi... (show quote)




I agree with you.

| Reply
Nov 28, 2019 20:09:03   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
factnotfiction wrote:
It is a simple, legitimate question based on what trump and his admin advisers claim to be the outcome of his tariff/trade war. trump is the one making the claim, and even you know that is just BS

And we are having a debate, despite your vitriolic behavior. I have not called you a name or issued a personal insult, however if you feel so threated by being a simple minded trumpcon, oh well.




Puffy...you tried insulting us with..."Trump cons"

You can be far left on the issues and enjoy your hate Trump life, but don't be a lying little schitt too.

| Reply
Nov 28, 2019 20:11:29   #
factnotfiction
 
son of witless wrote:
Your question was not stated very well. Perhaps if you knew how to properly word the things you say, they would be answered. I will first attempt to figure out your question's premise and answer it.
Lets us see if I can translate what you said into English.

"
That said, if trump is telling the truth that China's economy is much worse than the U.S economy, and that China is paying billions and billions and billions of dollars into the treasury, the question becomes why should trump ever end his tariffs on China, in fact why not increase both the rate of tariffs and expand the number of products affected by the trump tariffs.

In a few years or less, trump could bankrupt China, and lower taxes here even further. And pay down the ever increasing trump monthly deficit and ever increasing national debt. "

Your premise seems to be that if Trump's tariffs are working and increasing them should magnify their effects on China. Also since Trump is not increasing his tariffs, that in your mind means they are not working.

Tariffs are a blunt instrument. They hurt both us and China. It is just that China is hurt more. Increasing them would hurt China even more, but that must be balanced against the increased harm to the US. Sometimes Trump has done what you have requested. When China has back slid, Trump has increased the Tariffs. It is a measured response. You advocate a more aggressive strategy, otherwise Trump's strategy doesn't work, according to you. You are wrong. You are always wrong.

Unlike you I can and do give detailed answers. Why don't you try it sometime ?
Your question was not stated very well. Perhaps if... (show quote)




So you admit that trump tariffs/trade war is a basic failure, unless China blinks first.

And the question was, if trump tariffs are working so well, and China is paying 'billions and billions' (they aren't) to the treasury, then why not win the battle once and for all and bankrupt them.

| Reply
Nov 28, 2019 20:17:50   #
Ranger7374 Loc: Arizona, 40 miles from the border in the DMZ
 
factnotfiction wrote:
Since trump just sided with Hong Kong and pissed China off, the chance of a new trade deal may have just vanished like the truth when trump or his con supporters try to spin a lie.

That said, if trump is telling the truth that China's economy is much worse than the U.S economy, and that China is paying billions and billions and billions of dollars into the treasury, the question becomes why should trump ever end his tariffs on China, in fact why not increase both the rate of tariffs and expand the number of products affected by the trump tariffs.

In a few years or less, trump could bankrupt China, and lower taxes here even further. And pay down the ever increasing trump monthly deficit and ever increasing national debt.

Sounds like a plan that all trump cons should be able to support, so why won't trump do it?
Since trump just sided with Hong Kong and pissed C... (show quote)


What's more important, Money or People?

If the answer is Money, then the backing of Hong Kong is a bad decision.

If the answer is People then the backing of Hong Kong is a great decision.

There you have it in a simple statement. Watch what Trump is really doing behind the scenes and you will see he is supporting the Constitution in ways that many thought was impossible.

| Reply
Nov 28, 2019 20:39:06   #
son of witless
 
factnotfiction wrote:
So you admit that trump tariffs/trade war is a basic failure, unless China blinks first.

And the question was, if trump tariffs are working so well, and China is paying 'billions and billions' (they aren't) to the treasury, then why not win the battle once and for all and bankrupt them.


I admit nothing. You keep putting out this straw argument if Trump's use of limited tariffs really works, then he should use it as a bigger club against China and since if chooses not to, that point invalidates their use.

The equivalent to your theory would be that if a doctor puts his patient on a limited dose of heart medication to treat a serious heart condition, doubling the dosage should completely cure him. Instead it likely would kill the patient.

Nice try though. You show promise as a debater. I like a good trier. You keep plugging away and by the time Trump leaves office in 2025 you might just be able to keep up with me in these conversations.

I am impressed that you are even still here. By now your compadres have normally fled the scene of the crime.

| Reply
Nov 28, 2019 21:24:11   #
factnotfiction
 
son of witless wrote:
I admit nothing. You keep putting out this straw argument if Trump's use of limited tariffs really works, then he should use it as a bigger club against China and since if chooses not to, that point invalidates their use.

The equivalent to your theory would be that if a doctor puts his patient on a limited dose of heart medication to treat a serious heart condition, doubling the dosage should completely cure him. Instead it likely would kill the patient.

Nice try though. You show promise as a debater. I like a good trier. You keep plugging away and by the time Trump leaves office in 2025 you might just be able to keep up with me in these conversations.

I am impressed that you are even still here. By now your compadres have normally fled the scene of the crime.
I admit nothing. You keep putting out this straw a... (show quote)




No need to run, however your analogy of a dr and heart patient is a little weak. I think the usual con claim that the military was not allowed to win the various wars like Viet Nam and Korea are in line with the original question.

And perhaps, tho it is doubtful, some of the less intellectual may actually learn something from our 'conversations'

| Reply
Nov 28, 2019 21:28:36   #
karpenter Loc: Headin' Fer Da Hills !!
 
byronglimish wrote:
The boy asking the question is a huge con.

His mind is polluted and infested with hate Trump sniveling.


It's Rayland....

| Reply
Nov 28, 2019 21:29:55   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
factnotfiction wrote:
No need to run, however your analogy of a dr and heart patient is a little weak. I think the usual con claim that the military was not allowed to win the various wars like Viet Nam and Korea are in line with the original question.

And perhaps, tho it is doubtful, some of the less intellectual may actually learn something from our 'conversations'


So here you are offering a learning lesson.

What would you SPECIFICALLY done to stop China from stealing from the U.S., or maybe you cain't learn no one that?

| Reply
Nov 28, 2019 21:31:45   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
karpenter wrote:
It's Rayland....


Is it really. I had been assuming it was bad bob.

Knowing that it's Raylan...i'll type much slower.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.