One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Ukraine Embassy Confirms DNC Solicited 'Trump Dirt' in 2016
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Nov 9, 2019 03:29:44   #
| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 03:40:36   #
Seth
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.waynedupree.com/dnc-ukraine-hypocrites-2016-election/


Thr Democrats' response to this will be "but that's different," or some variation of same, or "two wrongs don't make a right, but let's just forget that old one and let's just concentrate on Trump."

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 04:02:21   #
fullspinzoo
 
Seth wrote:
Thr Democrats' response to this will be "but that's different," or some variation of same, or "two wrongs don't make a right, but let's just forget that old one and let's just concentrate on Trump."


Right on, Seth. I would love you to do me a favor and check out that Ingraham Angle story with Tom Fitton, Kevin Shipp, a CIA whistleblower and Judge Jeanine filling in for Laura. And give me your take on it, when you get a chance. I'm curious to know whether or not what constitutes an official whistleblower and/or was this guy Eric C. actually just an informant/leaker. Anyway, thanks for your posts and your support. Hope I manage to return the same.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 04:17:29   #
JW
 
Seth wrote:
Thr Democrats' response to this will be "but that's different," or some variation of same, or "two wrongs don't make a right, but let's just forget that old one and let's just concentrate on Trump."


Their usual refrain goes something like this, 'Obama is gone and Hillary lost. They don't matter anymore; let's deal with the current problem.'

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 04:19:54   #
JW
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
Right on, Seth. I would love you to do me a favor and check out that Ingraham Angle story with Tom Fitton, Kevin Shipp, a CIA whistleblower and Judge Jeanine filling in for Laura. And give me your take on it, when you get a chance. I'm curious to know whether or not what constitutes an official whistleblower and/or was this guy Eric C. actually just an informant/leaker. Anyway, thanks for your posts and your support. Hope I manage to return the same.


If you look into Eric Ciaramella's history, you will find him pretty much at the center of everything anti-Trump.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 04:29:37   #
fullspinzoo
 
JW wrote:
If you look into Eric Ciaramella's history, you will find him pretty much at the center of everything anti-Trump.


He's right in the middle of it. And the only reason they put this phony whistleblower label on him was to try to prevent the Right from being to follow his timeline. Now the attorney for EC has tried to intimidate anyone from interfering with his phony 'whistleblower status'. Ingraham Angle with Judge Jeanine interviewing Fitton and Kevin Shipp, a CIA whistleblower give a great interview which blows a hole in the entire theory, IMO. Watch it if you get a chance. Starts at 10 minute mark. Posted the video.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 04:31:13   #
Seth
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
Right on, Seth. I would love you to do me a favor and check out that Ingraham Angle story with Tom Fitton, Kevin Shipp, a CIA whistleblower and Judge Jeanine filling in for Laura. And give me your take on it, when you get a chance. I'm curious to know whether or not what constitutes an official whistleblower and/or was this guy Eric C. actually just an informant/leaker. Anyway, thanks for your posts and your support. Hope I manage to return the same.


Can't find it, but if you can post a link I'll watch it first thing.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 04:40:23   #
fullspinzoo
 
Seth wrote:
Can't find it, but if you can post a link I'll watch it first thing.


I think this is it. Thanks, buddy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwD90j-5ikw Actual story starts at 10 minutes but there is some great stuff in front of that. Let me know what you think. thks.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 05:27:07   #
Seth
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
I think this is it. Thanks, buddy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwD90j-5ikw Actual story starts at 10 minutes but there is some great stuff in front of that. Let me know what you think. thks.


Watched it.

Kevin Tripp and Tom Fitton were the two perfect people for Judge Jeannine to have together.

I had already read about some of what was said from Sara Carter, and these two guys (Fitton & Tripp) confirmed my thoughts exactly.

What Fitton said was absolutely true, Adam Schitt should be under investigation, not running an investigation. Tripp mentioning the so-called "whistleblower," a CIA officer, having met with Soros' people given that they're against U.S. sovereignty and trying to bring down a POTUS...

This is definitely a shoddy coup attempt, and the only outcome that makes any sense will be Representative Schitt's political career ending in disgrace and a whole lot of misery for the Democratic Party as a whole.

This would be as good a time as any for Pelosi to announce her retirement, and for Mr. Schitt to think about eating a bullet.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 09:34:48   #
bahmer
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.waynedupree.com/dnc-ukraine-hypocrites-2016-election/


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 09:51:40   #
Lonewolf
 
Seth wrote:
Thr Democrats' response to this will be "but that's different," or some variation of same, or "two wrongs don't make a right, but let's just forget that old one and let's just concentrate on Trump."


Since Trump is president is far more important to get him out of office before he can do even more damage. After that feel free to go after Obama Hillary or anybody else you like Hang Em all together in the White House lawn

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 10:01:30   #
fullspinzoo
 
Seth wrote:
Watched it.

Kevin Tripp and Tom Fitton were the two perfect people for Judge Jeannine to have together.

I had already read about some of what was said from Sara Carter, and these two guys (Fitton & Tripp) confirmed my thoughts exactly.

What Fitton said was absolutely true, Adam Schitt should be under investigation, not running an investigation. Tripp mentioning the so-called "whistleblower," a CIA officer, having met with Soros' people given that they're against U.S. sovereignty and trying to bring down a POTUS...

This is definitely a shoddy coup attempt, and the only outcome that makes any sense will be Representative Schitt's political career ending in disgrace and a whole lot of misery for the Democratic Party as a whole.

This would be as good a time as any for Pelosi to announce her retirement, and for Mr. Schitt to think about eating a bullet.
Watched it. br br Kevin Tripp and Tom Fitton were... (show quote)


Thanks for watching and commenting, Seth.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 18:21:56   #
JW
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
He's right in the middle of it. And the only reason they put this phony whistleblower label on him was to try to prevent the Right from being to follow his timeline. Now the attorney for EC has tried to intimidate anyone from interfering with his phony 'whistleblower status'. Ingraham Angle with Judge Jeanine interviewing Fitton and Kevin Shipp, a CIA whistleblower give a great interview which blows a hole in the entire theory, IMO. Watch it if you get a chance. Starts at 10 minute mark. Posted the video.
He's right in the middle of it. And the only reas... (show quote)


Watched it. Agree!

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 19:54:30   #
fullspinzoo
 
JW wrote:
Watched it. Agree!


Thanks, buddy.

| Reply
Nov 10, 2019 02:30:37   #
Seth
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
Thanks for watching and commenting, Seth.



| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.