One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Crimson Tide: The coup attempt of Donald Trump or is it an impeachment?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Nov 9, 2019 01:56:55   #
Ranger7374 Loc: Arizona, 40 miles from the border in the DMZ
 
"As of January 1996, primary authority and ability to fire Nuclear Missiles will no longer rest with US Submarine Commanders... Principal control will reside with the President of the United States"----Crimson Tide, Staring Gene Hackman and Denzel Washington, 1995.

In the movie Crimson Tide, the Commanding Officer played by Gene Hackman, and the Executive Officer played by Denzel Washington, had a disagreement of the firing of Nuclear Missiles. The plot involves a civil war that occured in Russia, where the rebels took over a Russian Nuclear facility. The Rebels threatened to fire their weapons on anyone who attacked them. The USS Alabama was sent to "watch" and make a preemptive strike should they attempt such an act of war.

The sub was at a certain depth, when the orders came to fire. Then a second message was sent to stand down, however the stand down message was interrupted by an attack on the Alabama. The Alabama, was blind and deaf, and didn't know what the second message was. The standing order was to fire. However, what was the second message?

Gene Hackman as Captain ordered the firing of the missiles. Denzel Washington disagreed. This led to the arrest of Gene Hackman which he called it a "mutiny". So which is it? Did Gene Hackman break the law, like he was accused? Did Denzel Washington commit mutiny and break the law? Both men abided by Naval regulations and there was a break down in the chain of command.

The Tribunal court, a military court at the end of the movie said this:

"This panel has convened in order to investigate the events subsequent to the setting of condition 1Sq for strategic missile launch...on board the USS Alabama on 1 November. Now, based on the testimony from personnel on board the Alabama and, in no small measure, to that of the senior officer, Captain Ramsey, I am prepared to make my recommendations to SUBPAC.- My primary concern here is the breakdown in the system. In this instance, the system failed because the two senior officers did not work to resolve their differences while preserving the chain of command. Now you may have been proven right, Mr. Hunter but insofar as the letter of the law is concerned...you were both right. And you were also both wrong. This is the dilemma that will occupy this panel, this Navy and this country's armed forces as a whole long after you leave this room. Off the record, you've both created one hell of a mess: A mutiny aboard a United States nuclear submarine violation of nuclear launch protocol. For the record, it is the conclusion of this panel that your actions aboard the Alabama were consistent with the best traditions of the Navy and in the interests of the United States. As such, the recommendations of this panel will be to accept in a manner reflective of his long and dedicated service to his country Captain Ramsey's request for early retirement from active duty. And based, in no small part, on Captain Ramsey's recommendation that Lieutenant Commander Hunter be given his next command at the earliest possible convenience. "

The result was, as of January 1996, primary authority and ability to fire nuclear missiles will no longer rest with the US submarine commanders.....Principal control will reside with the President of the United States.

So what we have here is the Captain(Commanding officer) and the Executive Officer disagreed on policy. Both viewpoints are right and both viewpoints are wrong. Therefore, puling the trigger, so to speak, whether it is launching Nuclear weapons or impeaching the president should not be used. In other words, impeaching Trump would have just about the same consequences as Gene Hackman launching the Nuclear weapons. There is one exchange between Hackman and Washington that I really like. Hackman turns to Washington and says, "God help us if you are wrong."; Denzel Washington responds, "If I am wrong, God help us all"

This is how I feel about my support of Donald Trump. If I am wrong and Donald Trump is guilty of the accusations against him, God Help Us ALL.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 02:36:32   #
JW
 
Ranger7374 wrote:
"As of January 1996, primary authority and ability to fire Nuclear Missiles will no longer rest with US Submarine Commanders... Principal control will reside with the President of the United States"----Crimson Tide, Staring Gene Hackman and Denzel Washington, 1995.

In the movie Crimson Tide, the Commanding Officer played by Gene Hackman, and the Executive Officer played by Denzel Washington, had a disagreement of the firing of Nuclear Missiles. The plot involves a civil war that occured in Russia, where the rebels took over a Russian Nuclear facility. The Rebels threatened to fire their weapons on anyone who attacked them. The USS Alabama was sent to "watch" and make a preemptive strike should they attempt such an act of war.

The sub was at a certain depth, when the orders came to fire. Then a second message was sent to stand down, however the stand down message was interrupted by an attack on the Alabama. The Alabama, was blind and deaf, and didn't know what the second message was. The standing order was to fire. However, what was the second message?

Gene Hackman as Captain ordered the firing of the missiles. Denzel Washington disagreed. This led to the arrest of Gene Hackman which he called it a "mutiny". So which is it? Did Gene Hackman break the law, like he was accused? Did Denzel Washington commit mutiny and break the law? Both men abided by Naval regulations and there was a break down in the chain of command.

The Tribunal court, a military court at the end of the movie said this:

"This panel has convened in order to investigate the events subsequent to the setting of condition 1Sq for strategic missile launch...on board the USS Alabama on 1 November. Now, based on the testimony from personnel on board the Alabama and, in no small measure, to that of the senior officer, Captain Ramsey, I am prepared to make my recommendations to SUBPAC.- My primary concern here is the breakdown in the system. In this instance, the system failed because the two senior officers did not work to resolve their differences while preserving the chain of command. Now you may have been proven right, Mr. Hunter but insofar as the letter of the law is concerned...you were both right. And you were also both wrong. This is the dilemma that will occupy this panel, this Navy and this country's armed forces as a whole long after you leave this room. Off the record, you've both created one hell of a mess: A mutiny aboard a United States nuclear submarine violation of nuclear launch protocol. For the record, it is the conclusion of this panel that your actions aboard the Alabama were consistent with the best traditions of the Navy and in the interests of the United States. As such, the recommendations of this panel will be to accept in a manner reflective of his long and dedicated service to his country Captain Ramsey's request for early retirement from active duty. And based, in no small part, on Captain Ramsey's recommendation that Lieutenant Commander Hunter be given his next command at the earliest possible convenience. "

The result was, as of January 1996, primary authority and ability to fire nuclear missiles will no longer rest with the US submarine commanders.....Principal control will reside with the President of the United States.

So what we have here is the Captain(Commanding officer) and the Executive Officer disagreed on policy. Both viewpoints are right and both viewpoints are wrong. Therefore, puling the trigger, so to speak, whether it is launching Nuclear weapons or impeaching the president should not be used. In other words, impeaching Trump would have just about the same consequences as Gene Hackman launching the Nuclear weapons. There is one exchange between Hackman and Washington that I really like. Hackman turns to Washington and says, "God help us if you are wrong."; Denzel Washington responds, "If I am wrong, God help us all"

This is how I feel about my support of Donald Trump. If I am wrong and Donald Trump is guilty of the accusations against him, God Help Us ALL.
"As of January 1996, primary authority and ab... (show quote)



The best way to test what is true and what is not true is to gather all conflicting evidence and see where inconsistency is predominant. Trump has been absolutely consistent in his service to the office. His detractors are all over the map, jumping from one charge to the next.

Trump is true, his detractors are liars and traitors. I would like to see public hangings in Washington DC of the instigators of the attacks on the President.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 03:20:49   #
Ranger7374 Loc: Arizona, 40 miles from the border in the DMZ
 
JW wrote:
The best way to test what is true and what is not true is to gather all conflicting evidence and see where inconsistency is predominant. Trump has been absolutely consistent in his service to the office. His detractors are all over the map, jumping from one charge to the next.

Trump is true, his detractors are liars and traitors. I would like to see public hangings in Washington DC of the instigators of the attacks on the President.


That would be nice wouldn't be? But let's not put the cart before the horse, let's not be like the Democrats.

First, we need to bring this into an open court.

We need to get a list of witnesses, I been working on that list and here's what I got thus far:

The entire Trump White House from 2016 to present. Not only those who are working for the white house now, but also those who left during the first two years of Trump's administration.

Next,

Comey, Strok, Page, Mueller, the "squad" or like John Kennedy calls them, "the four horsewomen of the apocalypse", Joe Biden, President Obama, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice, Janet Napolitano, Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi and incidentally I'd also call Chuck Schumer. I would also question Jeb Bush, Bernie Sanders, Hunter Biden and Bill Clinton. The entire executive members of the following departments: DOJ, including Sessions; Homeland Security, State Department;

I would recall, General Flynn, Paul Manafort, and Cohn, George Papadopoulos, Rudy Giuliani, Carter Page.

I would also cut into some reporters too, I would call John Solomon and Sean Hannity, as well as the anchors of CNN and NBC.
(I would leave ABC and CBS alone, for now at least)

The reason I would call the members of the press, is to establish why they wrote the stories they wrote, why they felt their opinions were the way they were. Getting all the information out in one setting before a grand jury.

I also believe that we should nominate as a grand jury. Since there are 100 senators, two from each state, I believe this Justice Department Grand Jury should be made up of a single staff member from the Senators. In the event of a Tie, then a Judge that represents the Judicial Department should be the referee.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 03:58:27   #
JW
 
Ranger7374 wrote:
That would be nice wouldn't be? But let's not put the cart before the horse, let's not be like the Democrats.

First, we need to bring this into an open court.

We need to get a list of witnesses, I been working on that list and here's what I got thus far:

The entire Trump White House from 2016 to present. Not only those who are working for the white house now, but also those who left during the first two years of Trump's administration.

Next,

Comey, Strok, Page, Mueller, the "squad" or like John Kennedy calls them, "the four horsewomen of the apocalypse", Joe Biden, President Obama, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice, Janet Napolitano, Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi and incidentally I'd also call Chuck Schumer. I would also question Jeb Bush, Bernie Sanders, Hunter Biden and Bill Clinton. The entire executive members of the following departments: DOJ, including Sessions; Homeland Security, State Department;

I would recall, General Flynn, Paul Manafort, and Cohn, George Papadopoulos, Rudy Giuliani, Carter Page.

I would also cut into some reporters too, I would call John Solomon and Sean Hannity, as well as the anchors of CNN and NBC.
(I would leave ABC and CBS alone, for now at least)

The reason I would call the members of the press, is to establish why they wrote the stories they wrote, why they felt their opinions were the way they were. Getting all the information out in one setting before a grand jury.

I also believe that we should nominate as a grand jury. Since there are 100 senators, two from each state, I believe this Justice Department Grand Jury should be made up of a single staff member from the Senators. In the event of a Tie, then a Judge that represents the Judicial Department should be the referee.
That would be nice wouldn't be? But let's not put ... (show quote)


I have no problems with your solutions!

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 04:38:37   #
PeterS
 
Ranger7374 wrote:
"As of January 1996, primary authority and ability to fire Nuclear Missiles will no longer rest with US Submarine Commanders... Principal control will reside with the President of the United States"----Crimson Tide, Staring Gene Hackman and Denzel Washington, 1995.

In the movie Crimson Tide, the Commanding Officer played by Gene Hackman, and the Executive Officer played by Denzel Washington, had a disagreement of the firing of Nuclear Missiles. The plot involves a civil war that occured in Russia, where the rebels took over a Russian Nuclear facility. The Rebels threatened to fire their weapons on anyone who attacked them. The USS Alabama was sent to "watch" and make a preemptive strike should they attempt such an act of war.

The sub was at a certain depth, when the orders came to fire. Then a second message was sent to stand down, however the stand down message was interrupted by an attack on the Alabama. The Alabama, was blind and deaf, and didn't know what the second message was. The standing order was to fire. However, what was the second message?

Gene Hackman as Captain ordered the firing of the missiles. Denzel Washington disagreed. This led to the arrest of Gene Hackman which he called it a "mutiny". So which is it? Did Gene Hackman break the law, like he was accused? Did Denzel Washington commit mutiny and break the law? Both men abided by Naval regulations and there was a break down in the chain of command.

The Tribunal court, a military court at the end of the movie said this:

"This panel has convened in order to investigate the events subsequent to the setting of condition 1Sq for strategic missile launch...on board the USS Alabama on 1 November. Now, based on the testimony from personnel on board the Alabama and, in no small measure, to that of the senior officer, Captain Ramsey, I am prepared to make my recommendations to SUBPAC.- My primary concern here is the breakdown in the system. In this instance, the system failed because the two senior officers did not work to resolve their differences while preserving the chain of command. Now you may have been proven right, Mr. Hunter but insofar as the letter of the law is concerned...you were both right. And you were also both wrong. This is the dilemma that will occupy this panel, this Navy and this country's armed forces as a whole long after you leave this room. Off the record, you've both created one hell of a mess: A mutiny aboard a United States nuclear submarine violation of nuclear launch protocol. For the record, it is the conclusion of this panel that your actions aboard the Alabama were consistent with the best traditions of the Navy and in the interests of the United States. As such, the recommendations of this panel will be to accept in a manner reflective of his long and dedicated service to his country Captain Ramsey's request for early retirement from active duty. And based, in no small part, on Captain Ramsey's recommendation that Lieutenant Commander Hunter be given his next command at the earliest possible convenience. "

The result was, as of January 1996, primary authority and ability to fire nuclear missiles will no longer rest with the US submarine commanders.....Principal control will reside with the President of the United States.

So what we have here is the Captain(Commanding officer) and the Executive Officer disagreed on policy. Both viewpoints are right and both viewpoints are wrong. Therefore, puling the trigger, so to speak, whether it is launching Nuclear weapons or impeaching the president should not be used. In other words, impeaching Trump would have just about the same consequences as Gene Hackman launching the Nuclear weapons. There is one exchange between Hackman and Washington that I really like. Hackman turns to Washington and says, "God help us if you are wrong."; Denzel Washington responds, "If I am wrong, God help us all"

This is how I feel about my support of Donald Trump. If I am wrong and Donald Trump is guilty of the accusations against him, God Help Us ALL.
"As of January 1996, primary authority and ab... (show quote)

Trump can only be removed from office if it is a partisan effort. And exactly why does god need to help us if Trump is guilty as charged? Do you think the world begins and ends with Donald J Trump?

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 05:32:00   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Anyone who denies or rejects God is dumber than a paperweight or a rock. The evidence for God is all around you. Especially in a baby's smile. But it does explain most of your comments.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 05:55:16   #
Tug484
 
Ranger7374 wrote:
That would be nice wouldn't be? But let's not put the cart before the horse, let's not be like the Democrats.

First, we need to bring this into an open court.

We need to get a list of witnesses, I been working on that list and here's what I got thus far:

The entire Trump White House from 2016 to present. Not only those who are working for the white house now, but also those who left during the first two years of Trump's administration.

Next,

Comey, Strok, Page, Mueller, the "squad" or like John Kennedy calls them, "the four horsewomen of the apocalypse", Joe Biden, President Obama, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice, Janet Napolitano, Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi and incidentally I'd also call Chuck Schumer. I would also question Jeb Bush, Bernie Sanders, Hunter Biden and Bill Clinton. The entire executive members of the following departments: DOJ, including Sessions; Homeland Security, State Department;

I would recall, General Flynn, Paul Manafort, and Cohn, George Papadopoulos, Rudy Giuliani, Carter Page.

I would also cut into some reporters too, I would call John Solomon and Sean Hannity, as well as the anchors of CNN and NBC.
(I would leave ABC and CBS alone, for now at least)

The reason I would call the members of the press, is to establish why they wrote the stories they wrote, why they felt their opinions were the way they were. Getting all the information out in one setting before a grand jury.

I also believe that we should nominate as a grand jury. Since there are 100 senators, two from each state, I believe this Justice Department Grand Jury should be made up of a single staff member from the Senators. In the event of a Tie, then a Judge that represents the Judicial Department should be the referee.
That would be nice wouldn't be? But let's not put ... (show quote)


Witnesses won't matter.
Unless Schiff allows them to testify, they can't.
It will be a kangaroo court.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 07:21:09   #
waltmoreno
 
Ranger7374 wrote:
"As of January 1996, primary authority and ability to fire Nuclear Missiles will no longer rest with US Submarine Commanders... Principal control will reside with the President of the United States"----Crimson Tide, Staring Gene Hackman and Denzel Washington, 1995.

In the movie Crimson Tide, the Commanding Officer played by Gene Hackman, and the Executive Officer played by Denzel Washington, had a disagreement of the firing of Nuclear Missiles. The plot involves a civil war that occured in Russia, where the rebels took over a Russian Nuclear facility. The Rebels threatened to fire their weapons on anyone who attacked them. The USS Alabama was sent to "watch" and make a preemptive strike should they attempt such an act of war.

The sub was at a certain depth, when the orders came to fire. Then a second message was sent to stand down, however the stand down message was interrupted by an attack on the Alabama. The Alabama, was blind and deaf, and didn't know what the second message was. The standing order was to fire. However, what was the second message?

Gene Hackman as Captain ordered the firing of the missiles. Denzel Washington disagreed. This led to the arrest of Gene Hackman which he called it a "mutiny". So which is it? Did Gene Hackman break the law, like he was accused? Did Denzel Washington commit mutiny and break the law? Both men abided by Naval regulations and there was a break down in the chain of command.

The Tribunal court, a military court at the end of the movie said this:

"This panel has convened in order to investigate the events subsequent to the setting of condition 1Sq for strategic missile launch...on board the USS Alabama on 1 November. Now, based on the testimony from personnel on board the Alabama and, in no small measure, to that of the senior officer, Captain Ramsey, I am prepared to make my recommendations to SUBPAC.- My primary concern here is the breakdown in the system. In this instance, the system failed because the two senior officers did not work to resolve their differences while preserving the chain of command. Now you may have been proven right, Mr. Hunter but insofar as the letter of the law is concerned...you were both right. And you were also both wrong. This is the dilemma that will occupy this panel, this Navy and this country's armed forces as a whole long after you leave this room. Off the record, you've both created one hell of a mess: A mutiny aboard a United States nuclear submarine violation of nuclear launch protocol. For the record, it is the conclusion of this panel that your actions aboard the Alabama were consistent with the best traditions of the Navy and in the interests of the United States. As such, the recommendations of this panel will be to accept in a manner reflective of his long and dedicated service to his country Captain Ramsey's request for early retirement from active duty. And based, in no small part, on Captain Ramsey's recommendation that Lieutenant Commander Hunter be given his next command at the earliest possible convenience. "

The result was, as of January 1996, primary authority and ability to fire nuclear missiles will no longer rest with the US submarine commanders.....Principal control will reside with the President of the United States.

So what we have here is the Captain(Commanding officer) and the Executive Officer disagreed on policy. Both viewpoints are right and both viewpoints are wrong. Therefore, puling the trigger, so to speak, whether it is launching Nuclear weapons or impeaching the president should not be used. In other words, impeaching Trump would have just about the same consequences as Gene Hackman launching the Nuclear weapons. There is one exchange between Hackman and Washington that I really like. Hackman turns to Washington and says, "God help us if you are wrong."; Denzel Washington responds, "If I am wrong, God help us all"

This is how I feel about my support of Donald Trump. If I am wrong and Donald Trump is guilty of the accusations against him, God Help Us ALL.
"As of January 1996, primary authority and ab... (show quote)


I thought this topic was related to an unrelated subject. That Donald Trump will appear when Alabama's Crimson Tide plays LSU in a shootout between these two top contenders in college football later today. My bad.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 07:37:23   #
Gatsby
 
PeterS wrote:
Trump can only be removed from office if it is a partisan effort. And exactly why does god need to help us if Trump is guilty as charged? Do you think the world begins and ends with Donald J Trump?



Don't you ever think, before you type?

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 08:04:43   #
peg w
 
I think everyone should read the book that is out about the Trump adninistration by anomonous. If Trump is running a disfunctional administration, maybe he should be impeached for being incompetent and just plain crazy.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 08:12:26   #
Sew_What
 
Ranger7374 wrote:
"As of January 1996, primary authority and ability to fire Nuclear Missiles will no longer rest with US Submarine Commanders... Principal control will reside with the President of the United States"----Crimson Tide, Staring Gene Hackman and Denzel Washington, 1995.

In the movie Crimson Tide, the Commanding Officer played by Gene Hackman, and the Executive Officer played by Denzel Washington, had a disagreement of the firing of Nuclear Missiles. The plot involves a civil war that occured in Russia, where the rebels took over a Russian Nuclear facility. The Rebels threatened to fire their weapons on anyone who attacked them. The USS Alabama was sent to "watch" and make a preemptive strike should they attempt such an act of war.

The sub was at a certain depth, when the orders came to fire. Then a second message was sent to stand down, however the stand down message was interrupted by an attack on the Alabama. The Alabama, was blind and deaf, and didn't know what the second message was. The standing order was to fire. However, what was the second message?

Gene Hackman as Captain ordered the firing of the missiles. Denzel Washington disagreed. This led to the arrest of Gene Hackman which he called it a "mutiny". So which is it? Did Gene Hackman break the law, like he was accused? Did Denzel Washington commit mutiny and break the law? Both men abided by Naval regulations and there was a break down in the chain of command.

The Tribunal court, a military court at the end of the movie said this:

"This panel has convened in order to investigate the events subsequent to the setting of condition 1Sq for strategic missile launch...on board the USS Alabama on 1 November. Now, based on the testimony from personnel on board the Alabama and, in no small measure, to that of the senior officer, Captain Ramsey, I am prepared to make my recommendations to SUBPAC.- My primary concern here is the breakdown in the system. In this instance, the system failed because the two senior officers did not work to resolve their differences while preserving the chain of command. Now you may have been proven right, Mr. Hunter but insofar as the letter of the law is concerned...you were both right. And you were also both wrong. This is the dilemma that will occupy this panel, this Navy and this country's armed forces as a whole long after you leave this room. Off the record, you've both created one hell of a mess: A mutiny aboard a United States nuclear submarine violation of nuclear launch protocol. For the record, it is the conclusion of this panel that your actions aboard the Alabama were consistent with the best traditions of the Navy and in the interests of the United States. As such, the recommendations of this panel will be to accept in a manner reflective of his long and dedicated service to his country Captain Ramsey's request for early retirement from active duty. And based, in no small part, on Captain Ramsey's recommendation that Lieutenant Commander Hunter be given his next command at the earliest possible convenience. "

The result was, as of January 1996, primary authority and ability to fire nuclear missiles will no longer rest with the US submarine commanders.....Principal control will reside with the President of the United States.

So what we have here is the Captain(Commanding officer) and the Executive Officer disagreed on policy. Both viewpoints are right and both viewpoints are wrong. Therefore, puling the trigger, so to speak, whether it is launching Nuclear weapons or impeaching the president should not be used. In other words, impeaching Trump would have just about the same consequences as Gene Hackman launching the Nuclear weapons. There is one exchange between Hackman and Washington that I really like. Hackman turns to Washington and says, "God help us if you are wrong."; Denzel Washington responds, "If I am wrong, God help us all"

This is how I feel about my support of Donald Trump. If I am wrong and Donald Trump is guilty of the accusations against him, God Help Us ALL.
"As of January 1996, primary authority and ab... (show quote)


The Nuclear Arms Race and the Psychology of Power
Jerome D. Frank, M.D., PH.D.

The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Baltimore, Maryland

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK219176/

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 08:13:49   #
Sew_What
 
Peewee wrote:
Anyone who denies or rejects God is dumber than a paperweight or a rock. The evidence for God is all around you. Especially in a baby's smile. But it does explain most of your comments.


Babies smile when they poop, not when they are thinking about God.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 08:39:00   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
peg w wrote:
I think everyone should read the book that is out about the Trump adninistration by anomonous. If Trump is running a disfunctional administration, maybe he should be impeached for being incompetent and just plain crazy.


Let's stick with HIGH crimes and misdemeanors. What is it with you lefties? Never met a rule or law you don't want to break?

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 09:59:41   #
Carol Kelly
 
JW wrote:
The best way to test what is true and what is not true is to gather all conflicting evidence and see where inconsistency is predominant. Trump has been absolutely consistent in his service to the office. His detractors are all over the map, jumping from one charge to the next.

Trump is true, his detractors are liars and traitors. I would like to see public hangings in Washington DC of the instigators of the attacks on the President.


Amen!

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 10:05:24   #
Carol Kelly
 
Peewee wrote:
Let's stick with HIGH crimes and misdemeanors. What is it with you lefties? Never met a rule or law you don't want to break?


Good title...Crimson Tide. Like the Democrats, Alabama always seem to win. LSU is doing great this season and now they’re up against the Crimson Tide. Just like Trump and the Democrats. Something somewhere is fixed. Geaux Tigers! Sorry, couldn’t help myself.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.