One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
11/11/19 a day the world will remember forever
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Nov 8, 2019 11:29:21   #
Lonewolf
 
That's the day Republicans will get everything they ask for complete transparency Trump's crimes will be laid bare before the American people.
We will sort out the Patriots from the politicians and those that favor party over country will pay a dear price for their treason

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 11:41:18   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
Lonewolf wrote:
That's the day Republicans will get everything they ask for complete transparency Trump's crimes will be laid bare before the American people.
We will sort out the Patriots from the politicians and those that favor party over country will pay a dear price for their treason


Wolf,you got the date wrong ! It's 11/13/2019 and 11/15/2019!!!

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 11:43:54   #
MatthewlovesAyn Loc: Ohio
 
proud republican wrote:
Wolf,you got the date wrong ! It's 11/13/2019 and 11/15/2019!!!


He gets everything wrong. Why should the date be any different?

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 11:47:34   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
MatthewlovesAyn wrote:
He gets everything wrong. Why should the date be any different?


True!!

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 11:50:11   #
Gatsby
 
Lonewolf wrote:
That's the day Republicans will get everything they ask for complete transparency Trump's crimes will be laid bare before the American people.
We will sort out the Patriots from the politicians and those that favor party over country will pay a dear price for their treason


If 11/11/19 is the day that the Horowitz FISA Report is released, you have it right.

Otherwise, just your same old B.S..

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 12:32:15   #
Lonewolf
 
Gatsby wrote:
If 11/11/19 is the day that the Horowitz FISA Report is released, you have it right.

Otherwise, just your same old B.S..


If its released graman has been sitting on it for weeks no dought he's out of black spray paint!

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 14:26:39   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Lonewolf wrote:
That's the day Republicans will get everything they ask for complete transparency Trump's crimes will be laid bare before the American people.
We will sort out the Patriots from the politicians and those that favor party over country will pay a dear price for their treason
General George S. Patton was an American patriot, November 11th is his birthday. 11/11/2019 is the 134th anniversary of his birth.

Problem with leftist progressives like you is words have no ontic referent. You throw out words like "patriot" and "treason" without any sense whatsoever of their objective meaning, they mean anything you want them to mean. Which leads me to believe you don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 14:27:14   #
Gatsby
 
Lonewolf wrote:
If its released graman has been sitting on it for weeks no dought he's out of black spray paint!


I guess that they must not teach English in North Korea. TROLL

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 09:24:26   #
tactful Loc: , the bright side of the moon,fl
 
Gatsby wrote:
I guess that they must not teach English in North Korea. TROLL


For the Last time.
Only Real Trolls call others troll

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 11:01:26   #
kemmer
 
proud republican wrote:
Wolf,you got the date wrong ! It's 11/13/2019 and 11/15/2019!!!

Nope. 11/19 is correct. That's the day the book A Warning gets to the public. For those people who still think Trump is an OK president, this book should disabuse them of that insane idea. It's 10 days away from being available to the public and already has over a million pre-orders. Rachel Maddow got a copy this week and read some of the passages; it's mind-boggling what goes on in the Oval Office with Trump.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 11:42:24   #
Gatsby
 
kemmer wrote:
Nope. 11/19 is correct. That's the day the book A Warning gets to the public. For those people who still think Trump is an OK president, this book should disabuse them of that insane idea. It's 10 days away from being available to the public and already has over a million pre-orders. Rachel Maddow got a copy this week and read some of the passages; it's mind-boggling what goes on in the Oval Office with Trump.


Comfort food for TDS sufferers, nothing more.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 11:47:57   #
kemmer
 
Gatsby wrote:
Comfort food for TDS sufferers, nothing more.

What do want to bet Trump calls it high treason and tries to suppress it?
Can’t wait to see what SNL does with it.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 12:08:39   #
useful mattoid 45
 
It will be fun to watch thw sputtering of the real sufferers of TDS.... hannity... and breitbart... and rush... and radiance and proud republican and mr magoo and badbobby and gatsby amd carol kelly etc ...

You get the picture... anti romper room :)

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 12:08:40   #
useful mattoid 45
 
It will be fun to watch thw sputtering of the real sufferers of TDS.... hannity... and breitbart... and rush... and radiance and proud republican and mr magoo and badbobby and gatsby amd carol kelly etc ...

You get the picture... anti romper room :)

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 13:24:15   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
useful mattoid 45 wrote:
It will be fun to watch thw sputtering of the real sufferers of TDS.... hannity... and breitbart... and rush... and radiance and proud republican and mr magoo and badbobby and gatsby amd carol kelly etc ...

You get the picture... anti romper room :)


It would be even more fun to watch to see your brain explode on National TV when Trump wins his second term!!!😁😁😁

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.