One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Jefferson on Trump.
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 next>>
Nov 8, 2019 21:46:47   #
Barracuda2020
 
JFlorio wrote:
Link please. I see plenty of left wing articles but no real proof.


Look it up , your a broken record, when do you ever verify what you say, never.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 21:50:21   #
Barracuda2020
 
Here Lazy
The White House placed the EPA under a gag order to keep it from communicating about taxpayer-funded science
By Zoë SchlangerJanuary 24, 2017

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 21:52:44   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Barracuda2020 wrote:
Look it up , your a broken record, when do you ever verify what you say, never.


LOL. You’re a joke. You are the one made unsubstantiated statement. I just asked for a link. Everything I found on your claim was from a left leaning opinion piece. You’re just throwing a hissy fit because you got called out so STFU.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 21:55:54   #
Barracuda2020
 
JFlorio wrote:
LOL. You’re a joke. You are the one made unsubstantiated statement. I just asked for a link. Everything I found on your claim was from a left leaning opinion piece. You’re just throwing a hissy fit because you got called out so STFU.


Your a lazy ass plain and simple

https://www.theverge.com/2017/1/24/14372940/trump-gag-order-epa-environmental-protection-agency-health-agriculture

These are the facts learn to deal with it

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 21:56:32   #
crazylibertarian Loc: Florida by way of NYC & Rhode Island
 
working class stiff wrote:
The history is true.
Doesn't negate the fact that this President would like the media to behave like Pravda or Tass in the old Soviet Union. That's the kind of media he wants....no criticism, no deviation from his party line, and no investigation into his administration.

Once a President condemns the press and opposition party as enemies of the people, that President is clearly signalling he wants a one party state. Luckily, Americans and their institutions are not set up for that kind of thinking, or government.
The history is true. br Doesn't negate the fact th... (show quote)



He criticizes the false 'facts' they present as facts. The score is about 7 to 0.7; the 0.7 being Fox. At least they report truth. I don't blame him for any attitude.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 21:57:26   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Barracuda2020 wrote:
Here Lazy
The White House placed the EPA under a gag order to keep it from communicating about taxpayer-funded science
By Zoë SchlangerJanuary 24, 2017


Like I said. Left wing opinion. She works for Newsweek which is losing viewership daily.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 22:00:05   #
Barracuda2020
 
Barracuda2020 wrote:

It wasn’t substantiated at all, but two can play your little game because you never do like I’ve said before so prepare to.
I’ll be ready to hear you bs excuses.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 22:00:38   #
Barracuda2020
 
JFlorio wrote:
Like I said. Left wing opinion. She works for Newsweek which is losing viewership daily.


Facts are facts, not opinion butthead

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 22:00:52   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
A bunch of left wing tree huggers looking for grants. Notice the word staff a lot?You are such an indoctrinated sheeple.
Barracuda2020 wrote:

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 22:01:59   #
crazylibertarian Loc: Florida by way of NYC & Rhode Island
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
Some history is in order, something with which PeterS has little familiarity. John Adams, an associate author of The Constitution, signed into law The Alien & Sedition Acts, one of which was used in the twentieth century.

Abraham Lincoln closed down hundreds of opposition newspapers. He ordered the arrests of Chief Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney and the mayor of Baltimore, and Clement Vallingdigham.

Woodrow Wilson allowed his AG to arrest anyone who spoke positively of Germans or Germany during WWI.

FDR ordered the broadcasting license of a small Catholic radio station that was critical of him.

Lois Lerner, under Barack H. Obama, withheld the tax exemptions of conservative & pro-lie organizations.

PeterS can point to NOTHING similar that Donald J. Trump has done.
Some history is in order, something with which Pet... (show quote)



And once more, PeterS has not responded to my challenge.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 22:04:03   #
Barracuda2020
 
JFlorio wrote:
UN has a left wing grr huggers looking for grants. Notice the worst staff a lot?You are such a indoctrinated sheeple.


You are so uneducated it’s a waste of time, look at who he appoints to protect the environment. You are the typical Trump zombie

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 22:04:10   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Barracuda2020 wrote:
Facts are facts, not opinion butthead


Look keyboard coward. Those are the facts if you are smart enough to follow the money. Which you aren’t. Go ahead, tell me what your solution is big mouth. You can’t. You don’t have one. Just a little whiner. All mouth, no muscle.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 22:07:27   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Barracuda2020 wrote:
You are so uneducated it’s a waste of time, look at who he appoints to protect the environment. You are the typical Trump zombie


Don’t give a damn about Trump or the out of control EPA. Apparently according to the EPA our air and water are cleaner than it has been in decades. Take those controls and give em to the states, not Washington D.C.. Your just another liberal coward.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 22:20:42   #
tactful Loc: , the bright side of the moon,fl
 
Seth wrote:
Actually, the only people who are color conscious around here are the ones who keep bringing up "white," "racism," etc.

The fact that you leftists are the ones who are constantly preoccupied with race tells us who the real racists are, those being your ilk.

But... when the entire scope of your political beliefs is comprised of endless unmitigated hypocrisy, I suppose that's all you have to offer.

Must be a pretty miserable existence...


this has to be be pretty rich lol coming from a poster whom only seems to get along with those who can agree with him.
nevermind others have lives other than someone not driven by delusional admiration of a reputation...not a human being with actual traits.
my beliefs are just that MINE.no one here has any clue of or about moi. that's acceptable.
it's almost hilarious to watch those So Not in the the know implode.
I don't know everything or pretend to unlike many. or subscribe to a party of No.
I find it funny those known or called progressive or liberal are the only ones that have or come up with positive ideas that can and will work.
alternatively
kindly list all the ideas and positive things done by the other side of the isle.
and who is it that must bring race into everything that doesn't fit their agenda?
nobody else has issues here.
it must be wonderful being so astute not to need or help anyone else with anything. uh huh
have a nice day, if this post can be read by small

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 22:39:04   #
debeda
 
Barracuda2020 wrote:


Apparently YOU didn't read the whole article. The gag order was about policy, NOT scientific papers

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.