One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The Phone Call Is As Irrelevant As The Whistleblower Is
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Nov 7, 2019 12:27:15   #
woodguru
 
We are seeing statements, tweets, posts here on OPP, that reflect some severely limited thinking, actually more like beliefs, that this is all about the phone call...somehow limited to what was said during the phone call.

There is so much more coming out that covers weeks and months, there are emails and texts that support far more than the phone call specifically said. There was an off the record unofficial set of deals being orchestrated by the personal attorney of Trump who was working in an unofficial capacity.

The very basics here of trump withholding military aid at all, nevermind why and what he was trying to accomplish, are impeachable if not treason in terms of the damage done to the Ukraine on behalf of their enemy Russia.

Having his personal attorney mucking around in foreign affairs in any capacity shows a profoundly unfit lack of judgement.

Cutting career diplomats and intelligence experts out of the loop as far as whatever Giuliani was trying to accomplish was impeachable. If Trump had a worthy and valid purpose in the corruption he was so concerned about, it could have been done through official channels, the fact is they had nothing to do with national security interests and were working in opposition to what was in the country's security interests.

These mentions of the phone call are as stupid as calls to hold the whistleblower accountable. What, give him a medal for having the guts to come forward and spill the beans on this president crapping all over this country that is our ally against Russian invasions?

| Reply
Nov 7, 2019 12:33:32   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
woodguru wrote:
We are seeing statements, tweets, posts here on OPP, that reflect some severely limited thinking, actually more like beliefs, that this is all about the phone call...somehow limited to what was said during the phone call.

There is so much more coming out that covers weeks and months, there are emails and texts that support far more than the phone call specifically said. There was an off the record unofficial set of deals being orchestrated by the personal attorney of Trump who was working in an unofficial capacity.

The very basics here of trump withholding military aid at all, nevermind why and what he was trying to accomplish, are impeachable if not treason in terms of the damage done to the Ukraine on behalf of their enemy Russia.

Having his personal attorney mucking around in foreign affairs in any capacity shows a profoundly unfit lack of judgement.

Cutting career diplomats and intelligence experts out of the loop as far as whatever Giuliani was trying to accomplish was impeachable. If Trump had a worthy and valid purpose in the corruption he was so concerned about, it could have been done through official channels, the fact is they had nothing to do with national security interests and were working in opposition to what was in the country's security interests.

These mentions of the phone call are as stupid as calls to hold the whistleblower accountable. What, give him a medal for having the guts to come forward and spill the beans on this president crapping all over this country that is our ally against Russian invasions?
We are seeing statements, tweets, posts here on OP... (show quote)


You folks should just keep it in the Demoproggie party and go back to whistleblowing each other.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2019 12:40:42   #
Hug
 
woodguru wrote:
We are seeing statements, tweets, posts here on OPP, that reflect some severely limited thinking, actually more like beliefs, that this is all about the phone call...somehow limited to what was said during the phone call.

There is so much more coming out that covers weeks and months, there are emails and texts that support far more than the phone call specifically said. There was an off the record unofficial set of deals being orchestrated by the personal attorney of Trump who was working in an unofficial capacity.

The very basics here of trump withholding military aid at all, nevermind why and what he was trying to accomplish, are impeachable if not treason in terms of the damage done to the Ukraine on behalf of their enemy Russia.

Having his personal attorney mucking around in foreign affairs in any capacity shows a profoundly unfit lack of judgement.

Cutting career diplomats and intelligence experts out of the loop as far as whatever Giuliani was trying to accomplish was impeachable. If Trump had a worthy and valid purpose in the corruption he was so concerned about, it could have been done through official channels, the fact is they had nothing to do with national security interests and were working in opposition to what was in the country's security interests.

These mentions of the phone call are as stupid as calls to hold the whistleblower accountable. What, give him a medal for having the guts to come forward and spill the beans on this president crapping all over this country that is our ally against Russian invasions?
We are seeing statements, tweets, posts here on OP... (show quote)


Hey Woody, where did you get your law degree?

| Reply
Nov 7, 2019 12:56:26   #
CarryOn
 
Hug wrote:
Hey Woody, where did you get your law degree?


I was wondering the same thing …

| Reply
Nov 7, 2019 13:03:56   #
woodguru
 
Hug wrote:
Hey Woody, where did you get your law degree?

You guys treat common sense like it takes a genius, you don't need a law degree to see that what trump did here was wrong in a dozen ways. His withholding military aid cost the Ukraine a piece of their country to Putin, his illegal unofficial agenda cost Ukrainian ally's lives, not that you alternative patriots give a damn about how wrong what he did for Putin was.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2019 13:07:23   #
woodguru
 
CarryOn wrote:
I was wondering the same thing …

Same answer to you, common sense trumps ignorance, it doesn't take a genius to know when something is wrong...

You fools still talk about the phone call like it exonerates him, and the whistleblower needs to be held accountable... for what, having the balls to know what trump and Giuliani was doing to our ally was wrong?

| Reply
Nov 7, 2019 13:22:30   #
CarryOn
 
woodguru wrote:
Same answer to you, common sense trumps ignorance, it doesn't take a genius to know when something is wrong...

You fools still talk about the phone call like it exonerates him, and the whistleblower needs to be held accountable... for what, having the balls to know what trump and Giuliani was doing to our ally was wrong?


Nothing sensible about your comments … You are laying out general statements or talking points .. as you see them … as clear and convincing evidence, drawing your own conclusions, and declaring Trump guilty. If that were all true, then all they'd have to do is take your little post and present it to the House Intelligence (Impeachment) Committee and this thing would have been over already … much like if all of shifty's repeated claims of having clear and convincing evidence of Russian collusion for over two years had been true, the results of the Mueller investigation would have ended very differently.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2019 13:55:05   #
steve66613
 
Hug wrote:
Hey Woody, where did you get your law degree?


Woody went to a liberal college: majored in sanctimonious; minored in condescension; graduated mega cum loud-mouth.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2019 13:56:30   #
CarryOn
 
steve66613 wrote:
He went to a liberal college: majored in sanctimonious; minored in condescension; graduated mega cum loud-mouth.



| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 06:07:37   #
rk
 
Woody got law degree from the pestegios
and well known law school SOROS U.
oops I forgot to inset the F in the above institution of prostitution.
12•1•7•1–>45!

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 07:04:38   #
rjoeholl
 
Hug wrote:
Hey Woody, where did you get your law degree?


Or his military expertise.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 08:48:08   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
rjoeholl wrote:
Or his military expertise.


"Would" might know everything like Whoopi Goldberg does.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 08:51:43   #
Hug
 
Think they are related?

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 08:55:26   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Hug wrote:
Think they are related?


He may be her identical twin...

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 11:01:57   #
biker1950
 
That piece of property was lost when your soros puppet was president.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.