One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
An Important Question
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Nov 6, 2019 16:01:05   #
Liberty Tree
 
If the Ukraine PM felt no pressure about the money and does not care about this why should we?

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 16:25:23   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
If the Ukraine PM felt no pressure about the money and does not care about this why should we?


We shouldn’t. The demos have nothing else.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 16:25:37   #
Carol Kelly
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
If the Ukraine PM felt no pressure about the money and does not care about this why should we?


I don’t have any idea! I am so sick of all this news of investigation, investigation, investigation. Find something to report that’s news. Are you listening, MSM. No, would be the answer. Bound and determined to impeach Trump before he declared he would be running. This is insane!

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 16:26:16   #
ACP45 Loc: Rhode Island
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
If the Ukraine PM felt no pressure about the money and does not care about this why should we?


Because then there would be no reason to conduct a faux impeachment investigation/narrative against President Trump.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 16:33:43   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
JFlorio wrote:
We shouldn’t. The demos have nothing else.


Agreed, but they'll make something out of nothing. Remember the Russian collusion nothing?

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 16:35:32   #
marinevet73
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
If the Ukraine PM felt no pressure about the money and does not care about this why should we?


Ukraine needs money. They are going to make sure they don't make anyone mad. If asked, I'm sure they would declare Trump was the greatest combat veteran the US ever had. They'll say and do whatever they need. They're in a fight for their lives.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 16:46:15   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
marinevet73 wrote:
Ukraine needs money. They are going to make sure they don't make anyone mad. If asked, I'm sure they would declare Trump was the greatest combat veteran the US ever had. They'll say and do whatever they need. They're in a fight for their lives.


Nice try. They’re one of the most corrupt countries in the world. We have no National Interest their anyway. Trump will not be removed over a phone call. Move on to your next faux crime.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 16:55:04   #
Liberty Tree
 
JFlorio wrote:
Nice try. They’re one of the most corrupt countries in the world. We have no National Interest their anyway. Trump will not be removed over a phone call. Move on to your next faux crime.


Can you imagine how other countries are laughing at us talking about removing a president over a phone call that led to nothing.?

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 17:44:02   #
Lonewolf
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
If the Ukraine PM felt no pressure about the money and does not care about this why should we?


could be US Law

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 21:20:54   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Lonewolf wrote:
could be US Law


Nailed it

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 21:28:55   #
marinevet73
 
JFlorio wrote:
Nice try. They’re one of the most corrupt countries in the world. We have no National Interest their anyway. Trump will not be removed over a phone call. Move on to your next faux crime.


Naw... I think we should stick with this one.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2019 09:53:06   #
padremike Loc: Phenix City, Al
 
marinevet73 wrote:
Ukraine needs money. They are going to make sure they don't make anyone mad. If asked, I'm sure they would declare Trump was the greatest combat veteran the US ever had. They'll say and do whatever they need. They're in a fight for their lives.


Observe how skewed your thinking is by the initial response to the original question. Whatever it takes to justify your "feelings" about President Trump now includes an expansion that nets President Zelensky's claim there was no quid pro quo. To you that claim is outrageous because it complicates an absolute conviction about Trump. To uncomplicated those convictions you simply revert to typical progressive tactics, trash anyone's character to justify a subjective opinion!

| Reply
Nov 7, 2019 10:39:51   #
waltmoreno
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
If the Ukraine PM felt no pressure about the money and does not care about this why should we?


Spot on! And moreover HE TOOK NO ACTION before aid was subsequently received!
This is a tempest in a teapot!
But this is the best campaign the Dems have against Trump for 2020.
Talk about a weak campaign!

| Reply
Nov 7, 2019 10:41:57   #
marinevet73
 
padremike wrote:
Observe how skewed your thinking is by the initial response to the original question. Whatever it takes to justify your "feelings" about President Trump now includes an expansion that nets President Zelensky's claim there was no quid pro quo. To you that claim is outrageous because it complicates an absolute conviction about Trump. To uncomplicated those convictions you simply revert to typical progressive tactics, trash anyone's character to justify a subjective opinion!


Please explain to me exactly just how skewed my thinking is? What would you do for 392 mil.? If you really needed it, and I was sitting on it, and I told you to jump through a hoop or to, are you telling me you wouldn't jump?

And how did I trash anyone's character. Trump evaded the draft by claiming bone spurs to avoid service to his country. If stating a fact destroys the character of Trump, that is on Trump.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2019 12:00:27   #
padremike Loc: Phenix City, Al
 
marinevet73 wrote:
Please explain to me exactly just how skewed my thinking is? What would you do for 392 mil.? If you really needed it, and I was sitting on it, and I told you to jump through a hoop or to, are you telling me you wouldn't jump?

And how did I trash anyone's character. Trump evaded the draft by claiming bone spurs to avoid service to his country. If stating a fact destroys the character of Trump, that is on Trump.


OK, fair enough. You projected your own values on the Ukraine President inasmuch as he would do or say anything for money.

Trump had 4 deferments because he was in college. That was very common during the Vietnam period. He then had a physical that showed bone spurs in both feet making him ineligible for military service. Those who hate Trump have zealous advocates in Progressive politicians and their propaganda machine - the Progressive news media which intentionally daily fuel your emotions. They've been very successful. Your assessment of Trump's deferment was opinion stated as fact.

Ergo, by stating opinions as fact you attacked the character of two men you don't know. Nothing can ever change your mind regarding Trump; it's indelibly imprinted until death you do part! 😊

I expect most of us have taken the same emotional path at one time or another. We can acknowledge that the only true and objective way to determine if a person is well informed, politically, is if their ideas are the same as our own.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.