One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Is America Turning Blue?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
Nov 7, 2019 22:30:23   #
moldyoldy
 
educate yourself



| Reply
Nov 7, 2019 22:51:54   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
moldyoldy wrote:
educate yourself


Well hell yeah...because that's proven to be the case in Venezuela.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2019 23:00:56   #
Mikeyavelli
 
byronglimish wrote:
Well hell yeah...because that's proven to be the case in Venezuela.


Saw a kommiecrat wearing a MAVN hat.
Make America Venezuela Now.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2019 23:22:36   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
Saw a kommiecrat wearing a MAVN hat.
Make America Venezuela Now.


The Demoproggies battle cry.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 05:27:04   #
PeterS
 
moldyoldy wrote:
educate yourself


Moldy, nice meme, really, but "educate yourself!" We are talking about conservatives here who have been programmed by the Hannity's and Limbaugh's to the point that there isn't a thought of their own in those pretty little heads. Unless someone of the correct authority tells it to them they throw up the sign of the cross and make their little body snatcher screams.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 07:45:20   #
moldyoldy
 
byronglimish wrote:
Well hell yeah...because that's proven to be the case in Venezuela.


US sanctions killed Venezuela , oil companies had different plans for the country.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 08:20:12   #
Mikeyavelli
 
moldyoldy wrote:
US sanctions killed Venezuela , oil companies had different plans for the country.


That's 200 proof kommiekoolaid you're drinking there.
Socialism killed Venezuela, as it kills every country infected by it.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 08:27:07   #
moldyoldy
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
That's 200 proof kommiekoolaid you're drinking there.
Socialism killed Venezuela, as it kills every country infected by it.


There are a lot of countries that do not know that they are dead. In fact they kick our butts in almost anything except military spending.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 08:44:29   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
moldyoldy wrote:
There are a lot of countries that do not know that they are dead. In fact they kick our butts in almost anything except military spending.


Why are so many trying to come here if we're such a wretched place to live..?

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 09:36:03   #
Mikeyavelli
 
moldyoldy wrote:
There are a lot of countries that do not know that they are dead. In fact they kick our butts in almost anything except military spending.


Could you educate me on which countries are kicking our butt in quality of living?

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 09:47:22   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
moldyoldy wrote:
educate yourself


You have just shot what little credibility you had all to pieces !

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 09:50:40   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
That's 200 proof kommiekoolaid you're drinking there.
Socialism killed Venezuela, as it kills every country infected by it.


Nailed it ! They voted to give up their guns now we see the results of that stupid idea !

moldy wants the government in charge of the masses daily life that way he and his kind doesn't have to think for themselves they just blindly follow what they are told to do !

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 10:00:28   #
moldyoldy
 
byronglimish wrote:
Why are so many trying to come here if we're such a wretched place to live..?


You have those trying to escape gangs. murder, exploitation. You also have those who come to go to school, or to make money to take back home.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 10:04:40   #
moldyoldy
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
Could you educate me on which countries are kicking our butt in quality of living?


https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/quality-of-life-rankings

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 10:06:43   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
moldyoldy wrote:
You have those trying to escape gangs. murder, exploitation. You also have those who come to go to school, or to make money to take back home.


Why aren't American citizens seeking sanctuary with these supposed better countries?

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.